Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? (1856 Views)

How To Share Folders Between Virtualbox And Host Machine / HELP,my folders have arrows / Jealous Of Linux And Tired Of WINDOWS OS, Setup Your Windows To Work Like Linux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Graycoder: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Not too much, but really ehn, some programmers should be Jealous of my programming Folders. Let me know if you need any IDE, video or pdfs from my store. Winks

Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Bro I need any good wysiwyg for html...Adobe Dreamweaver to be precise, cracked one.
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by holuphisayor(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
donproject:
Bro I need any good wysiwyg for html...Adobe Dreamweaver to be precise, cracked one.
better you learn HTML CSS without any GUI app like dreamweaver. its just waste of time IMO.
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by appcypher: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Graycoder:
Not too much, but really ehn, some programmers should be Jealous of my programming Folders. Let me know if you need any IDE, video or pdfs from my store. Winks
You have like 1/100 of the materials I have. cool
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Graycoder: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
appcypher:

You have like 1/100 of the materials I have. cool

I envy you then. But I still have a shared folder on Google Drive though grin tongue
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Graycoder: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
donproject:

I have Dreamweaver, what's your location?
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by appcypher: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Do people still use dreamweaver?

1 Like

Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Graycoder: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
appcypher:
Do people still use dreamweaver?

Why not? It makes life easier.
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by asalimpo(m): 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dreamweaver? it's so 2005ish!!
Is the product still in the market?!

@Op
what's idealC?
It's your ebooks,i'd like to see. Can you publish them?
How did u get the kotlin pdf, torrents have failed me there.

Apart from the books, every other thing there has the shelf life of garri.
They'll be obsolete in a few months to a year. The buyer will have to get newer versions
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by silento(m): 12:26am On Oct 03, 2017
Graycoder:

Why not? It makes life easier.

after two days you can't understand you code again
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by excanny: 1:55am On Oct 03, 2017
Graycoder:

What version do you have? I need it too. I am in Lagos.
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Graycoder: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
asalimpo:

@Op
what's idealC?

They'll be obsolete in a few months to a year. The buyer will have to get newer versions
IdeaIC not IdealC, it's idea Intelli J IDE used for writing Android apps and Java applications. Android studio is based on this IDE
Dreamweaver is still in the market for lazy programmers.
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Graycoder: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
silento:

after two days you can't understand you code again

Lol, t depends on how you do it, I just use it for debugging and visualizing the code I have written because it loads the pictures perfectly than a browser does.
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Graycoder: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
excanny:

Well I am not in Lagos for now but will be by November, keep tabs bro.

I have CC2015
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Graycoder:

Well I am not in Lagos for now but will be by November, keep tabs bro.

I have CC2015

Please what course did you study in college
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by enigma2007(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is small na!
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Graycoder: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
fidalgo19:

Please what course did you study in college

University... Biochemistry, why?
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Graycoder: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
enigma2007:
This is small na!

It's just a part of something larger. And that's 70GB, so it's not small at all.
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Graycoder:

Ilorin sir..
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
holuphisayor:

better you learn HTML CSS without any GUI app like dreamweaver. its just waste of time IMO.

I've learnt all these before, it has been long though...but I want to do a project which requires learning them again...What do you suggest instead?
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by enigma2007(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Graycoder:

It's just a part of something larger. And that's 70GB, so it's not small at all.

Not bad.. I have exhausted a 250gb and 500gb already in the last 5+ years sha
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Graycoder: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
enigma2007:

Not bad.. I have exhausted a 250gb and 500gb already in the last 5+ years sha

Wow, then you must have created a world full of AI. grin
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by lazeal: 12:59am On Oct 04, 2017
excanny:

na WA o. So to leave your house go buy the pirated CD na big work eh?
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by raymod170(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2017
hmm I like your folders but FYI it's really useless if you don't put it to good use like installing some ide and writing codes or creating solutions to solve problems or improve your knowledge showcasing it here isn't really important if the above isn't been done, except you selling and marketing for personal gains
cheers
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by enigma2007(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2017
Graycoder:

Wow, then you must have created a world full of AI. grin

Lmao... Just like someone mentioned up there.. The shelf life of most of those books and softwares are like gari... There are newer and better books sha though some of the old books are good reference materials.
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2017
I don't use Dreamweaver but it's still being actively developed by Adobe Systems, Inc. In fact the new version is bundled with new mouth watering features but developers don't want to even know how it has improved, they just see it as the old Dreamweaver.

asalimpo:

@Op
what's idealC?

Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Graycoder: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2017
raymod170:
hmm I like your folders but FYI [s]it's really useless if you don't put it to good use like installing some ide and writing codes or creating solutions to solve problems or improve your knowledge[/s] showcasing it here isn't really important if the above isn't been done, except you selling and marketing for personal gains
cheers

If the struck is an advice, do not worry the folders have been put to good use even before you thought about it.
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Graycoder: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2017
enigma2007:

Lmao... Just like someone mentioned up there.. The shelf life of most of those books and softwares are like gari... There are newer and better books sha though some of the old books are good reference materials.

Those books are new books, most of them were published this year.
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by enigma2007(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Graycoder:

Those books are new books, most of them were published this year.

Good stuff then. Enjoy your books
Re: Here Are Some Of My Folders, Jealous? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Show me links not folders, then I'd be jealous
grin
Graycoder:

(1) (Reply)

The Java Virtual Machine Explained / Simple C-codes That Still Confuse Me / Fact You Need To Know About Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.