Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

My regrets - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My regrets (9202 Views)

Join Paying Investment Platform No Regrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My regrets by nightbuzzer: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
I regretted buying this phone called xaiomi , very poor battery life and within 2 months after purchase my screen got broken till date i cant fix it .

1 Like

Re: My regrets by skino4united(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
nightbuzzer:
I regretted buying this phone called xaiomi , very poor battery life and within 2 months after purchase my screen got broken till date i cant fix it .
That's the more reason why you need to get an infinix device. Good battery life, variety to suit your needs, top notch specs at a pocket friendly price, good after sales support, regular updates, a fan club where members interact and get first hand info and support, an exclusive service centre (carlcare) and a brand that listens and implements virtually everything customers want. Dm me here or call/whatsapp 07032292477 to get all ur Infinix devices and accessories delivered to your doorstep and pay upon delivery... Jumia, Konga and yudala sales consultant
Re: My regrets by Nickeyz: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
I don't see the hype about this phone called Xaiomi
Infinix is by far better than it..
Cost effective
Better battery life

1 Like

Re: My regrets by nightbuzzer: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
skino4united:

That's the more reason why you need to get an infinix device. Good battery life, variety to suit your needs, top notch specs at a pocket friendly price, good after sales support, regular updates, a fan club where members interact and get first hand info and support, an exclusive service centre (carlcare) and a brand that listens and implements virtually everything customers want. Dm me here or call/whatsapp 07032292477 to get all ur Infinix devices and accessories delivered to your doorstep and pay upon delivery... Jumia, Konga and yudala sales consultant
does infinix has service center? ....because i dont want my money to waste . and which good phone dose infinix has please tell
Re: My regrets by Unlimited22: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nickeyz:
I don't see the hype about this phone called Xaiomi
Infinix is by far better than it..
Cost effective
Better battery life
Infinix is better than Xiaomi?
No talk am outside o.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My regrets by Unlimited22: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
nightbuzzer:
Wch model did u buy,and who did u buy from?
Did u use a tempered glass screen protector?
Don't be so quick to generalize,go to the Xiaomi thread here on nairaland and see testimonies.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My regrets by XFrozen: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Unlimited22:

Infinix is better than Xiaomi?
No talk am outside o.

A phone one can not fix if it has issues? What's the benefit of importing a phone and if it develops a fault you can't fix it from a reputable place than local engineers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My regrets by SirSpencer97(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
nightbuzzer:
does infinix has service center? ....because i dont want my money to waste . and which good phone dose infinix has please tell

Yes infinix has service center all around Nigeria called carlcare
Re: My regrets by Unlimited22: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
XFrozen:

A phone one can not fix if it has issues? What's the benefit of importing a phone and if it develops a fault you can't fix it from a reputable place than local engineers
Is that the only problem you have with it?
That you can't afford to send your phone to China for repairs makes it worse than infinix?
Check yasef na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My regrets by nightbuzzer: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Unlimited22:

Wch model did u buy,and who did u buy from?
Did u use a tempered glass screen protector?
Don't be so quick to generalize,go to the Xiaomi thread here on nairaland and see testimonies.
i didn't use screen and must i use screen glass protector on my phone? the issue here is no where to fix the phone after wasting my cash buying and shipping . Redmi 3mtk

1 Like

Re: My regrets by nightbuzzer: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
SirSpencer97:

Yes infinix has service center all around Nigeria called carlcare
i need a good phone with good features
Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
nightbuzzer:
Please send pics of the phone, and what is the name of the Xiaomi device?
Re: My regrets by Unlimited22: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
nightbuzzer:
i didn't use screen and must i use screen glass protector on my phone? the issue here is no where to fix the phone after wasting my cash buying and shipping . Redmi 3mtk
Helio p10.
Worst mediatek processor for battery performance.
A screen protector helps in protecting your screen,using it on an imported phone is a no-brainer.
Check the Xiaomi thread, men willing to assist you are there.

1 Like

Re: My regrets by XFrozen: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Unlimited22:

Is that the only problem you have with it?
That you can't afford to send your phone to China for repairs makes it worse than infinix?
Check yasef na.
see this guy... Check your statement he bought a phone and if it has issues he should send to China to fix cheesycheesy
Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
nightbuzzer:
Pics, pics, pics, borrow someone's phone to snap, and the name of the phone you mentioned is not correct, can get the part within a month and have it fixed anywhere,.

11 Likes

Re: My regrets by Unlimited22: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
XFrozen:
see this guy... Check your statement he bought a phone and if it has issues he should send to China to fix cheesycheesy
Or simply get assistance on NL.
The fact that Xiaomi may not have after sales service in Africa doesn't make it comparable to infinix.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My regrets by Gptech(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
XFrozen:

Let me assume you actually are just speaking based on what you heard, you can easily fix a Xioami here, even cases you can't find solutions for the likes of Infinix is easily solved with Xiaomi because virtually every part is available, the case of OP is just that of ignorance.

15 Likes

Re: My regrets by nightbuzzer: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gptech:

Please send pics of the phone, and what is the name of the Xiaomi device?
i sent to my cousin in lagos to fix he said they can fix in a place called computer village ....redmi 3 mtk
Re: My regrets by GrandMufti: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Unlimited22:

Helio p10.
Worst mediatek processor for battery performance.
A screen protector helps in protecting your screen,using it on an imported phone is a no-brainer.
Check the Xiaomi thread, men willing to assist you are there.

Save yourself the stress. The phone he mentioned doesn't exist
Re: My regrets by nightbuzzer: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Unlimited22:

Or simply get assistance on NL.
The fact that Xiaomi may not have after sales service in Africa doesn't make it comparable to infinix.
till i see the phone working again thats when i will believe you. And PS if you cant offer solution dont give me stories
Re: My regrets by GrandMufti: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
nightbuzzer:

You don't even know your phone model
Re: My regrets by nightbuzzer: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
GrandMufti:

You don't even know your phone model
because i didnt add note to it? why are you guys coming up at me because im saying the truth ? my phone is bad and i cant find a fix . stop making me feel you work for this firm and only here to protect their flaws
Re: My regrets by Unlimited22: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
GrandMufti:

Save yourself the stress. The phone he mentioned doesn't exist
Or he doesn't know the brand,or bought a clone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My regrets by Unlimited22: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
nightbuzzer:
till i see the phone working again thats when i will believe you. And PS if you cant offer solution dont give me stories
I just referred u to the Xiaomi thread.
Where you can find solutions.
Na wa for una.
Until I begin to act like paid agents advising you to buy crap MTK phones naim b when I don offer solution??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My regrets by GrandMufti: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
nightbuzzer:
because i didnt add note to it? why are you guys coming up at me because im saying the truth ? my phone is bad and i cant find a fix . stop making me feel you work for this firm and only here to protect their flaws

No one is coming at you. I also use note 3 pro. If your device is bad, order for the parts from Aliexpress and give it to any engineer to fix. You can get any part you want. This is a known fact

10 Likes

Re: My regrets by eleojo23: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
I just shake my head at this OP.

10 Likes

Re: My regrets by GrandMufti: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Unlimited22:

Or he doesn't know the brand,or bought a clone.
cheesy
Re: My regrets by iliyande(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
You probably didn't do your research very well before purchasing a fake Xiaomi phone. Let's see the pic and advise you accordingly bro...

Yes, Xiaomi phones are not 100% perfect but far better than those brands you mentioned up there.

2 Likes

Re: My regrets by Toheeb041: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
With what I've seen so far infinix is still better than Xiaomi in terms of battery life and durability. Bro go get yourself an infinix device and enjoy life
Re: My regrets by vosquare: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
I use xiaomi redmi note 3 mtk... I've been using it over a year now. The screen has gotten broken like twice now (personal mistakes tho) and I repaired it in ikeja.

I asked the guy that sold the phone to me if he had the screen, fortunately it was avaliable. If it's not, he will ask me to wait till his goods arrive which doesn't take up to a week or so

I think your problem is u bought it from somewhere or someone who's not reliable or u bought a fake phone or maybe u just feel like attacking xiaomi smiley

To me, xiaomi is wonderful.. I don't need to compare with "some" products roaming Nigerian markets

Thanks

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Take A Picture Of Whatever Is In Front Of You And Upload It Here / Your Phone Stolen? Share Your Experience / Exposed:The Real Disadvantage Of Rooting Yr Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.