Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

“tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. (1219 Views)

This Guy Says He Looks Like Davido. See Reactions (Photos) / This Guy Says He Looks Like Michael Jackson (photos) / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by Crownbefitsme(f): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
A Nigerian guy named Dollarface Peters has just taken to instagram to propose marriage to tonto dikeh, according to him he would love to father her next child who he is sure would be a female;
his instagram handle is @Legitdollarface

@tontolet I’m ready to father your next child, and I’m pretty sure its gonna be a baby girl and we shall call her Princess….. Nigerian man Dollarface peter
http://gossipmillnigeria.com/2017/10/tonto-dikeh-im-ready-to-father-your-next-child-nigerian-guy-dollarface-peters-says/

Re: “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by Shol3(f): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lol grin
Re: “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by PROPUNTER(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Bros hope u are ready to accept Insults ? All this Gboys self how u much u just pick to dey approach Tonto...
Re: “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
And what happens if it turns out to be a boy

You would dis-father him right undecided

1 Like

Re: “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by Vutseck(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
if a human transforms to a rat, pussycat don't have a choice than to give it a chase

if she had respected herself and her in-laws she wouldn't have been vulnerable to the public
Re: “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by eddieguru(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by Vutseck(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Not at all, but to try again and again until baby girl arrives

1 Like

Re: “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

grin
Re: “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tonto right now.

Re: “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Vutseck:

Not at all, but to try again and again until baby girl arrives

Unfortunately Dollarface doesnt look like he has time to try again after a first fail...niggar moves on to the next yeyebrity

1 Like

Re: “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by yungbillionaire(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rokia2:
Tonto right now.

Azzinn eeeh life go just taya her....that's really what happen when you don't know how to manage crisis... u end up drawing unnecessary attention to your self even from lil kids

1 Like

Re: “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by Houseofglam7(f): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
undecided
Re: “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by ellahzy(f): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
this guy is funny sha grin grin
Re: “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by LesbianBoy(m): 3:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Rokia2:
Tonto right now.

Me too, I want father your next child angry
Re: “tonto Dikeh I’m Ready To Father Your Next Child”- Nigerian Guy Says. by akblings(m): 5:40am On Oct 03, 2017
A trial will convince her gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Secrets About To Be Revealed By His Brother / Yemi Alade And Waje Look So Hot In New Adorable Photo / Actress Destiny Etiko Put Her Curves On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.