₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,136,099 members, 4,636,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 December 2018 at 10:42 PM

Upgrade Your Career, And Improve Your Knowledge Bank. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Upgrade Your Career, And Improve Your Knowledge Bank. (704 Views)

10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgrade Your Career, And Improve Your Knowledge Bank. by FunctionX(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Follow any career path. Lynda is the answer. Lynda.com is a website with over 150,000 courses that covers almost all known career path.
You can learn almost anything there. You have tutors who are professionals in their field. Unlike youtube, lynda offers high quality tutorials and assistance all the way.
We have brought lynda.com access to your doorstep for the emancipation of nigerians.
We are giving out lynda accounts, a software for downloading the videos for offline viewing and a tutorial on how to do so. All these for #1,000. Lynda.com charges $25 for a regular account and $37 for a premium account, each per month. But we will be giving out a lifetime account.
Interested individuals should mail to -functionxstudios@gmail.com- with the subject lynda premium accounts
Re: Upgrade Your Career, And Improve Your Knowledge Bank. by FunctionX(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
PROOFS

Re: Upgrade Your Career, And Improve Your Knowledge Bank. by FunctionX(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Proofs

Re: Upgrade Your Career, And Improve Your Knowledge Bank. by FunctionX(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
FunctionX:
PROOFS

Re: Upgrade Your Career, And Improve Your Knowledge Bank. by FunctionX(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03
STILL ONGOING
Re: Upgrade Your Career, And Improve Your Knowledge Bank. by FunctionX(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: Upgrade Your Career, And Improve Your Knowledge Bank. by FunctionX(m): 10:12am On Oct 08
Still ongoing
Re: Upgrade Your Career, And Improve Your Knowledge Bank. by FunctionX(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22
Introducing the lynda desktop app

Re: Upgrade Your Career, And Improve Your Knowledge Bank. by FunctionX(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09
Please don't come to my inbox and start telling me to give you an account to pay later. If you don't believe us or trust us enough just forget about it
Re: Upgrade Your Career, And Improve Your Knowledge Bank. by FunctionX(m): 10:06am On Dec 07
Still ongoing

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Go Back To University Or Face My Printing Business / Dunlop Test. / Affordable Gis Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.