Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,846 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (1109 Views)

Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Jjkin007: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
A lady has sparked mixed reactions on social media after she posed with her gigantic adult toy. The pretty, chubby lady captioned the controversial pics, "#dickchallenging loading".

It will always be an interesting and talkabout matter each time a lady shows to the public the thing she uses to service herself. That's the truth!

PHOTO1, PHOTO2, PHOTO3
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Jjkin007: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Jjkin007: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) by Jjkin007: 1:11am On Oct 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

“my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz / Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex / When My World Was Falling Apart, Your Call Was The First -toke Makinwa To Ice P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.