Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,764 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Thought I Was Already Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Thought I Was Already Dead (699 Views)

Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I Am Already Dead — Pastor Adeboye Reveals / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought I Was Already Dead by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Something very scaring happened to me this afternoon. I fell into a very deep sleep at around 2:09PM , i was surprised when i saw myself staring at my physical body that was fast asleep .
Jeez it was so terrifying cry I thought i was dead, staring at my own body
That moment i just shouted " No i can't be dead, it's not possible, I woke up instantly with my heart pounding so fast embarassed

I haven't exprience this sh!t before sad

Pls can someone explain to me what that means
Re: I Thought I Was Already Dead by stGabrielo(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
guy, bcareful if you're doing fishy things,or go to a real pastor to pray for you...cos it happens to me wen I was sick as Hell,only God saves.....
Re: I Thought I Was Already Dead by ifex370(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
Something very scaring happened to me this afternoon. I fell into a very deep sleep at around 2:09PM , i was surprised when i saw myself staring at my physical body that was fast asleep .
That moment i just shouted " No i can't be dead, it's not possible, I woke up instantly with my heart pounding so fast embarassed

Jesus Christ came to expel all fears.. Including the mother of all fears... The fear of death...

In Him is a blessed hope of a life, eternal
Re: I Thought I Was Already Dead by jaysingsopeyemi(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
it is called lucid dreaming mehn you are lucky. One day i slept i woke up and i can't move my body. I thought my enemy has died somehow i forced myself and i woke up.

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Was Already Dead by Didov1(f): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
jaysingsopeyemi:
it is called lucid dreaming mehn you are lucky. One day i slept i woke up and i can't move my body. I thought my enemy has died somehow i forced myself and i woke up.
..urs is called sleep paralysis,happens to me every now and then.
Re: I Thought I Was Already Dead by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

What you saw is warning that you should live a holy life and that there's life after dead.
Re: I Thought I Was Already Dead by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
I wonder what happens after death
Re: I Thought I Was Already Dead by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

I experience that almost everytime I sleep at night except when I'm drunk. It is called “Soul Travelling”.

Sometimes, when I go to bed at night, the moment I close my eyes, my body would just start floating above my bed as if I'm in space until I vanish into other dimensions.

Meanwhile, all my senses would still be active. It's just like your consciousness expanding into other dimensions (i.e being in 2 or more places at the same time)

Although I have not been able to master it yet but I have found a way of inducing it with music - especially by listening to high pitch vocals. I just put it on repeat. And within few minutes, my soul jumps out, and immediately it returns into my body after few hours and I open my eyes - there would always be a rainfall.

My friend, If you had not shouted out of fear, you would have seen wonders - I swear. grin

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Was Already Dead by ifenes(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

100 year approximately down the line,that body you are scared of leaving will be rotten in a grave anyway. Why fear what you do not know ? Be creative,bold and inquictive. If you were bold you would try to travel a bit out of your body more. You are not your body, you are multidimensional, a God, all powerful. That was a lucid dream you had by the way. You need no pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought I Was Already Dead by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2017
The OP experience what some are looking forward to experiencing for years and not able to..

Next time it happen calm down and direct your soul and you would see amazing things..your view about life and religion would change though..
Peace...

(1) (Reply)

Even God Make Mistakes? / RCCG Pastor Pranks Congregation During Church Service / Inside The Mind Of A Rationalist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.