Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Costly Effects Of Poverty on Young Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Costly Effects Of Poverty on Young Students (576 Views)

Young Students Caught In A Restaurant During School Hours. Photos And Video / Sensitization Talk On Effect Of Peer Pressure On Young Persons In Ugbokolo Comm / 10 Costly Mistakes University Students Make In Their First Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Costly Effects Of Poverty on Young Students by Creeza(m): 1:37am On Oct 03, 2017
Many issues bombard us day in day out. Most times we want to avoid them by lending a blind eye.
In as much as that is a great idea we cant simply judge a book by its cover.

Then.

Just then, I emplore you to reconsider. Most books or articles should be judged by the cover such as this one. With an exception, only when you gracefully read it to the end. I will be grateful.

My name is Esele B.M . A very humble upcoming writer and less than perfect storyteller( I write from my heart) smiley . And currently, I am carrying out a research on the effects of poverty in fields of achievements, most especially this questionaire ( pardon me please, I dont know where else to run to. Abeg ) is narrowed down to a single question.

Which is :
To what extent can our parents economic status affect our educational achievements?

Or ' How can a poor student overcome the economic barrier in the society and attain greater heights?

Now before you crucify me. I KNOW, I JUST BROUGHT YOU OUT TO read YOUR OPINION. There. Isnt that the whole idea? its a matter of how much I value your take and views towards this research.
Im only human and I require human help . A wise man once said : two heads are better than one.

Please help me out, to be very honest this is the condition most of us found ourselves at certain points in our adolescent or youth life. Many even still struggle with this issue in the grey evening of adulthood.

Its never too late for a reversal ( i cant use the word 'change' here. In recent times, it has not produced a lot of results grin )

Now Im serious, there were/are alot of things and places we would/will love to 'have' aquire(d) or been to, but then again back to the question of Poverty and its widespread contamination in the fabric of our society, leaves us with one goal. The desire to break free from the shackles of suffering and low standard of living, standard of education, of achievements and even the level of goal realization itself , in our youths.

So I'm begging. Actually on my knees. Like, share and most importantly drop a comment. It will really make things easier for us - you might never know, your opinion can even redefine how we view certain issues in Nigeria.

Lastly, and again :

To what extent can our parents economic status affect our educational achievements?

Or ' How can a poor student overcome the economic barrier in the society and attain greater heights?

Thank you. Yes you sir. And you, madam, for reading. Now you can judge and crucify the 'mini' article if you so much as deem it worthy of your time and effort.

IN ANTICIPATION, i open the floor for great minds to rub and friction at the same.. And please . MATURED MINDS ONLY**

God bless you.
Cc fynestboi mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Costly Effects Of Poverty on Young Students by kennysam91: 12:38am On Oct 25, 2017

This was every where and we can't afford it, we just need to find our way true it and fight it, so that we can be a winner at last.

How can a poor student overcome the economic barrier in the society and attain greater heights?

I no that is not easy but if we no what we are doing and we try to take one step ahead other people and fight it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Costly Effects Of Poverty on Young Students by cbravo3: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
Poverty has been existing in man’s society right from antiquity. It is therefore very important for everyone especially students of University of Abuja to be aware of how it affects their academic performance as seen below.

bravoprojecthelp.com has one of the best researched project material in all areas of academic discipline.click bellow to read complete work

The Effects of Poverty on the Academic Performance of Students in University

(1) (Reply)

FUPRE Post UTME Thread / 2017 Bode Amao Foundation (BAF) Scholarship Award / Fraud Alert - Important Notice To Unilag Prospective Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.