Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Blood Is Thicker Than Water! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Blood Is Thicker Than Water! (1085 Views)

Blood Is Indeed Thicker Than Water / Blood Is Thicker Than Water / Health Warning! Beer Is Better For You Than Water: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blood Is Thicker Than Water! by chiogo(f): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2007
Ok, i know y'all have probably heard this joke before but i still wanna say it. Here it goes.

" One day OBJ and i went to the zoo and we saw a monkey and i was trying to no avail to give the monkey a banana but OBJ signalled to me to hand the banana to him, i frowned because i had tried my best, then i shruugged my shoulders and handed it to him. As soon as he waved the banana at the monkey, the monkey ran and jumped all over him and fussing all over him and i was like "damn! how u do that? and OBJ was like " don't u know blood is thicker than water?". All i could do was nod.
Re: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! by Free(f): 5:21am On Feb 18, 2007
lol grin

(1) (Reply)

No Laff Oh / Hot Stand Up Comedies From Comedy Central / Who Drunk Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.