Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye (34205 Views)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures / How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by mikool007(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Ok
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Realdeals(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2017
It's true, how much was land worth then. Those places were thick forest.

2 Likes

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by moshoodn(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2017
Wow....

Never despise little beginnings..
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Hivazinc: 8:17am On Oct 03, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by chuksjuve(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2017
Good news

Anxiously waiting for daddy freeze to come and do a counter motion.

Bloggers get ready to make money grin

Meanwhile kindly check my signature

Landscape and Gardening service at its very best
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Jagz16(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Impressive,if he is saying the truth na em sabi,the good thing is that God will expose the bad ones later in the future...by the way I'm still looking for a big butt lady not girl
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Lokoyen(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2017
Aufbauh:

Lying to impress you or some other persons?
I don't think he's lying. He is only highlighting how they started which should be appreciated. This does not imply that the whole space they occupied today cost them merely 6k. It is possible to start small from somewhere and expand with time.

The lessons he is trying to convey is don't live above your means at a time and do not despise your day of little beginning.
Common sense isn't common. That boy's reasoning is shallow.

He sud know the 6k was probably for a plot(s) before expansion
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by designer01(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2017
samwash:

Is dat all u can come up wit? wot after d aftermath of d civil war, you don't hv anything to say about dat?
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by banmee(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2017
josephobaro:
What an old man can see while sitting down, hundreds of stubborn children would not see even if they climb an iroko tree.

One thing that is obvious though; He is a fraudster and he is getting fat with your tithes.

5 Likes

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by abbeyty(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2017
is this not the same pastor who claimed he drove a car with reverse without petrol from Lagos to Ibadan ?

2 Likes

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by billyG(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2017
dataking:

I know so too. The original land owners are still unhappy till today. They were deceived and defrauded
they wher not defrauded they sold thier birthright for fowl shiit,u cannot eat yo akara & still hav it.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by robinso01(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:
Lie lie liars! I can give you names of the families that own most of the lands RCCG stole from and the court cases you are yet to win and the once you paid millions on. I hate lies
ur family land dey among? If nt, just shut up
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by supajizy(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Aufbauh:

Enemy of progress is it the best you can do?

He is actually not lying

1 Like

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2017
God2man:

You registered on October 3,2017, to hide your moniker, then you are here to debunk the old man of God that is above 70, calling him a liar.

Now tell me, who is telling lies here, you that came in today to deceive us or the man of God talking from his personal experience in ministry.

May God have mercy on you.
don't mind him

1 Like

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by supajizy(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Aufbauh:

Lying to impress you or some other persons?
I don't think he's lying. He is only highlighting how they started which should be appreciated. This does not imply that the whole space they occupied today cost them merely 6k. It is possible to start small from somewhere and expand with time.

The lessons he is trying to convey is don't live above your means at a time and do not despise your day of little beginning.
He is talking about the first part of it. He is not lying. But the story is incomplete

2 Likes

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Evelynola(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2017
land is like car that people use to snatch in gun point abi? is better u keep ur dirty mouth shot
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2017
I believe the Pastor is talking about the first (1) plot they started with but can he tell us how many families suffered under the name of expansion?God is really a patient God!!!
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by dyemida(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:
Lie lie liars! I can give you names of the families that own most of the lands RCCG stole from and the court cases you are yet to win and the once you paid millions on. I hate lies
Give us and when giving us, show us paper documents and evidences, if not, shut the Bleep up.

3 Likes

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by shigishege: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2017
"We had to spend time to tell her stop chasing lizards, because towards the end of the war, they were, according to her, no lizards left in the east, because they were used for food"

i know those of them commenting against baba here they are from d other side and they wil soon troop to niraland now. i know if baba av not included lizard eating things they would av been d first shouting halleluyah here. but mind u d man of God is trying to tell u guys what ur fore fathers went through during d war to d extent of eating lizard, perhaps those of u who were not born then to desist from calling for war. "lizard eaters"

2 Likes

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by tonguengineer(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Optional09:
Mumu oya roll the family name out

1 Like

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Evelynola(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2017
land is like car that people use to snatch in gun point abi? is better u keep ur dirty mouth shot
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by Funjosh(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by tivta(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Always using the war as excuses to oppress the igbos...
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by AmuDimpka: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Don't mind him....so how many Igbo are in the church board

These people seff

So if you nurse the so called Igbo back to life....you have to braidcast it and this is a pastor that preaches if the left does something the right shouldn't know

Make we move on Biko
Optional09:
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by joenor(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2017
A man with Big faith, I envy you sir.
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by ipobarecriminals: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2017
sad Igbos ate LIZARDS. to survive in those days.Snake like eaten lizards.God bless our PYTHONS SOLDIERS

1 Like

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by joenor(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2017
My broda, God when we nor dey see so, get NL acct, he fit don see wetin u write ooo, I nor talk nor dey ooo I'm out!
Optional09:
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by raphaeladeyele: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2017
We appreciated God in ur Life and RCCG Ministry Carry go Baba

1 Like

Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by kollinz1234(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Mynd44 please come and warn this derailer.
I don't understand the campaign for Atiku on a thread like this
Brother read my first line
Re: How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye by ipobarecriminals: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2017
undecided sad sad
Optional09:
undecided
Optional09:
How old are u then?Show us proof/ open thread to oppose him.Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / The Married Women That Respect Their Spiritual Leaders More Than Their Husbands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.