Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) (37249 Views)

TSTV CEO Responds To Protests Against Company Failure To Launch Successfully / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by exlinkleads(f): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Interview (Question & Answer) With The TSTV CEO Himself, Mr. Bright Ikechukwu Echefu - Video

No matter the criticism on the net today about TSTV, I am happy to tell you that they have come to stay in Nigeria and nothing anybody can do about it. And I want to assure also that they are nothing like the likes of HiTV and other satellite that has failed in Nigeria.

I stumbled upon a Question and Answer (Q&A) footage with the CEO himself and this video below will definitely clear your doubt about the newly launched paytv company and will undoubtedly assure you that they have come to stay. They have a clear goal.

See footage below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeyoMb--KCI

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/interview-question-answer-with-tstv-ceo.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Good news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by Ayatul(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2017
Hopefully it will make sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by hakimi1974(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2017
jacyhelen:
No wonder they never wanted Igbos to go!!!!
wetin dey work you self? why fine yanrinya like you come dey reason like tout? as per this new NIGERIAN entrant into the satelite t.v market let me join in the chorus of singing "they must succeed by fire by force".

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by coliform: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2017
TStv, you are highly welcome to Nigeria, we all pray you succeed and break the monopoly of Dstv.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by michaelfriday44(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Bleep Dstv . we need a Telecom that will replaced mtn

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by hakimi1974(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2017
ucsparks:

Igbos developing Nigeria since the white men left us. I know that's why they don't want us to go... If we get Biafra and after 10years, zoogerians will flood our country looking for jobs like gateman and shoe makers cheesy
so you dey inside your yard for "ragos" and, you never travel reach up to three states you come here use yoruba man forum dey type nonsense. continue oo mr. failed historian.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by raker300: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Watch as attitude of the Afonjas change towards this great innovation.

Watch as they spill hate and bile just after finding out it’s ran by an Igbo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2017
hakimi1974:
so you dey inside your yard for "ragos" and, you never travel reach up to three states you come here use yoruba man forum dey type nonsense. continue oo mr. failed historian.
zoogerian, na igbos bring tstv for una oo, oya say thank you angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by hakimi1974(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2017
ucsparks:
zoogerian, na igbos bring tstv for una oo, oya say thank you angry
and every time you wake up, you say good morning to dangote. and every time, you go to bed you also say good night dangote. and, if your infantile grey matter can't decode this simple riddle, then i leave you in your missery.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by tartar9(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Be wary of anything coming from these flatidos.
You better not scam us.

8 Likes

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by Caspian22(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
ucsparks:

Igbos developing Nigeria since the white men left us. I know that's why they don't want us to go... If we get Biafra and after 10years, zoogerians will flood our country looking for jobs like gateman and shoe makers cheesy

ode, hold your lips!

6 Likes

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by Riodebla: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
kia this a very good news Dstv must fail

1 Like

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by edibobo: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Let us all join hand to patronise our own so that DSTV monopoly be broken. Multichoice has milked us dry

8 Likes

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by Dmeji4444(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
jacyhelen:

Glo liberated us from MTN with a per seconds charges and Yoruba people didn't make it a big deal.

I smell an inferiority complex here.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by Ezigbonmadu: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Many of the CEO's explanations don't add up. And that is shocking because he is expected to know how his company operates more than anybody else.

He said his company provide 4G internet on their platform. This is ridiculous beyond explanation. You can only have 4G/LTE internet services from wireless broadbands and not from satellites. Other wireless protocols are WiMAX, WiFi, GPRS, 3.5/3.0G. While satellite bands are ku and c bands (and their derivatives). I'm a Communication Engineer. TSTv claiming to provide 4G on a satellite platform is impossible and ridiculous. Except there will be SIM cards on their devices. This is exactly what I suspect because he mentioned 2 things:

1. That their decoder is Android.
2. That the device doubles as a router.

Essentially what they will offer is a smart phone in a big box. They will depend on your local GSM coverage and data for their data uplinks while downlinks are handled by their satellite feed.

My conclusion:
1. Their data speed will be terrible. Hence people buying the device just for data will be frustrated.
2. They are just a third party service provider. They don't have their own satellite feeds. They will also resell internet from main one (according to Dr Bright, their CEO). Thus, as resellers, they can't control or guarantee quality.

My verdict:
Just hold on. Let your neighbours buy and use it for at least two months before you put your money on it. Hopefully all questions will be answered by then.

(Okay. They say it's just 5k and It's not worth this technical advise)

37 Likes

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by hucienda: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Keep up the good job!

Meanwhile ... NCAN, over to you.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by naijaisGOOD: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
ok.. GOOD one, good move. dstv should know where they belong.. BUY NAIJA ,GROW NAIRA..

PLease also check this naija made offline map device for cars for all nigerian routes in nigeria >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse

3 Likes

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by awoo47: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
ucsparks:

nawa o i just weak for ur comment
Are u saying yorubas hv not contributed to Nigeria or any other tribe
Iranu...... angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by TeamSimple(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thank God say Dangote no be Igbo man

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by tartar9(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
ucsparks:

They've started their chestbeating already
Majority of our major corporations are still owned by Yorubas and Northerners

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by ForValour: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
jacyhelen:
Aren't you tired of bigotry yet?

16 Likes

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by guru90: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
But No football channel naaaa
Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by Gotze1: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
jacyhelen:
Go na, who cares. Enemy of progress. You want to use your own stupidity spoil his market. As if he cares a out your existence.

12 Likes

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by Chibabe1(f): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dear TSTV, welcome to Nigeria! Can't wait for you to commence sale of your decoders. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by Owodiran1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
ucsparks:

must you always encourage hatred. Am sure deep down in you. You are a peaceful human being but the slight hatred you have for our hideous leaders has made you hate other tribes generally. Hate the government not the people. God bless you and me always. Am a proud yoruba man and am also proud of you being igbo. God bless us all.

62 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini / Skit Makers Jump On Falz 'Mr. Yakubu' Challenge / BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.