Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ribadu´s Interview By Weekly Trust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu´s Interview By Weekly Trust (1205 Views)

The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) / Ribadu’s Appointment Is An Insult – Tinubu / The 4billion Hotel Bills In Shekarau`s Sharia Kano: Read Kwankwaso`s Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu´s Interview By Weekly Trust by shutmouth(m): 2:07am On Feb 18, 2007
Shocking Revelations that will make your stomach sink.

WT: Can you give us an idea of how much you have recovered so far?
Ribadu: Some of them we have documented. Some of them are not easy to even quantify. For example, recently, when we worked from December, when we started going after big time politicians or candidates who are occupying positions, the fact that we went in, made them return billions. They changed their mind about taking the money.

WT: Can you be specific?
Ribadu: I will not. But there are others that we know we have stopped and they are, like, just quietly ‘let’s return it.’ There are others we recovered money directly from. For example, we seized close to 40 tankers of crude oil and products. Do you know how much that costs? So how do you quantify this kind of thing? We have recovered hundreds and hundreds of houses all over. Maybe I am the biggest landlord in Abuja today (general laughter). So I am just telling you the difficulty of coming with a definite figure of recoveries. It is difficult, but I can tell you it’s huge.

FULL INTERVIEW HERE http://www.dailytrust.com/weekly/cover.htm

(1) (Reply)

Felix Oteka Killer Caught As Promised. Kudos / Etteh Requested N98 Million Body Massage Machine / Obj Is The Main Architect Of The Recurring Crises In Ibadan, Not Adedibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.