Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,744 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ (33851 Views)

Alexx Ekubo, Tobi, Adaeze Yobo And Cee-C Hang Out Together / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Amagite(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2017
The friendship between ex-beauty queen, Anna Banner, Adaeze Yobo and actress Caroline Danjuma and becoming solid as they now go to events and hang out together lately.

They shared these makeup free photos with their heads tied as they attended Mountain of Fire’s 7 hours of praise and worship Lekki phase 1.

http://www.lailasblog.com/caroline-danjuma-anna-banner-adaeze-yobo-attend-moutain-fires-7-hours-praise-photos/

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Kobicove(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2017
Yellow paw-paws grin

I wonder what or who they went to cast and bind?

15 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by biacan(f): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2017
That's the church I will attend for prayers when I need a husband like DANGOTE

47 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by MhizzAJ(f): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2017
The other day it was Ini Edo quoting scriptures upandan

Pastor Tonto Dike is in one corner doing her own
And now these ones...That's how they will be running from church to church

14 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Tolexander: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:
Why not going there and pray to be as rich as Oprah Winfrey instead of praying for a wealthy husband that may not value and appreciate you!

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by biacan(f): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:
Why not go there and pray to be as rich as Oprah Winfrey instead of praying for a wealthy husband that may not value and appreciate you!

Will you shut up......

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by dollytino4real(f): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2017
their clothes to church turn them to foreign witches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Tolexander: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Will you shut up......
nope!

Don't look down on yourself lady, it can be better for you if you believe. Instead of relying on a matrimonial benefits.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by majamajic(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2017
they need it

adaeze is naija based now, she will join nollywood soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by biacan(f): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:
nope!

Don't look down on yourself lady, it can be better for you if you believe. Instead of relying on a matrimonial benefits.

Go hustle before I take you serious

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Tolexander: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Go hustle before I take you serious
You haven't taken your life serious, so I don't need you taking me serious.

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Partnerbiz3: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2017
Biity queens everywhere...
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by biacan(f): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:
You haven't taken your life serious, so I don't need you taking me serious.

Don't conclude yet......because am a star yet to be unveil

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Homeboiy: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2017
They are all brighter than their futures
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Tolexander: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Don't conclude yet......because am a star yet to be unveil
Make trips to the cemeteries, you will see numerous stars yet to be unveiled, lying in perfect peace there.

112 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by adadike281(f): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2017
may God answer their prayers. After all, nobody holy pass.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by olasaad(f): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:
Why not going there and pray to be as rich as Oprah Winfrey instead of praying for a wealthy husband that may not value and appreciate you!

If she gets it like Oprah Winfrey, who go marry her again. Now you will be shouting go and marry on her like Toke Makinwa

20 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Dronedude(m): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2017
This one is news too.

OP and Mod do not hesitate miss the 72 hours section for you to have sense.
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2017
Prayer changes situations.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Ayoswit(f): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Strongbest(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2017
Beautiful people.
Surely, there's no better place to be than in the presence of the Most High God.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Firstcitizen: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by ivolt: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Dummy

19 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2017
Someone should tell these women that Christianity is not superficial.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by rawpadgin(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2017
They should have painted their faces na

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2017
olasaad:

If she gets it like Oprah Winfrey, who go marry her again. Now you will be shouting go and marry on her like Toke Makinwa

does being like Oprah Winfrey make her less human because she s not married?
Seems marriage is the biggest achievement nd marrying a rich man puts a girl in eldorador

18 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:

Work on your sense of humour bro

6 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2017
Thank you ooh my dear sister
Don't know why he's drinking aspirin ontop another person's wishes.
olasaad:

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:

God bless you.

That's the top of my prayer point.

To be as wealthy as Alakija when the time comes.

The richest woman worldwide cool

Amen!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her / Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.