Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) (28494 Views)

The Business Model "Oso-ahia" / Ahia Ohuru Market Aba On Fire (Video, Photo) / Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Finstar:
I've been in Abia State for over two decades, why haven't I come across this? Truth is, no state in Nigeria is a saint when it comes to such an eyesore.. If I'm asked, I will say Abia State is the best when it comes to keep the environs clean. They don't joke it..

Visit my signature for business ideas wink

You 're a joke of person.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2017
Abia state.

When you tell them make dem follow who know road they say no na that person wey go give them 1k to sell their birth right.

Where otti my man dey sef.
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by ERockson: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2017
This is also Aba. now tell me the dirtiest set of people in the world. Pigs!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2017
You buy anything in that market, you buy disease.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Chidinmaluv22(f): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gracyswizy:
Am among Governor ikpeazu interactive team,to created a cordial relationship between abians and him ,through knowing what abians really want from him,so as to implement a desired change, you can air your views here
must be hear from the people before he knows what to do
many major roads in Aba is an appology, common to go to portharcout from Aba is a nightmare, not just the road but heavy military men collecting from the poor masses all over the east, money that someone is giving out of frustration because they are carrying guns is that one not arm robbery?
Aba has it all, a very good commercial state but the government never want to recognize it and even push to make it international recognized also to reach owerri is another wahala.. transport u can pay for just 400 is now 600, 700 because the military on road collecting money from drivers,still the poor masses suffering it... imagine inside Aba too, in front of our lady of Lourdes Catholic Church east.. military are their too both Sunday's and other days is just like their shop. they cause hold ups just to collect arms like beggars
it's so irritating walahi.i wanted to even take videos but who will even listen to me even with evidence?

serious I stay at the north but I visited east.. I shed tears.. most of the military men are northerners and they know they can't try such begging IN Hausa land. they never born them be that.. but why are men that Federal government are paying up-to 200k each Month still insist on collecting ileagally from the poor... I will keep talking till someone do something about these is bad.. so bad!!!

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by DavIkenna(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
habeeb246:
Where is Nnamdi Kanu, you are needed here please lol

Nnamdi kanu cant play all role. He has done sth, millions dnt v courage to do. He has set d pace for u to agitate for the restructure of our dear state, Abia
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by DavIkenna(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
ERockson:
This is also Aba. now tell me the dirtiest set of people in the world. Pigs!

Very bad

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

Even you are among the tribalistic being we have on nairaland. Shame on you.
As if u aren't either, hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
UncleSnr:
They need Biafra so they can make use of their resources and not sending it to Abuja when they will use it to feed Almajiri.

Which resources? Refuse dumps and eroded gutters like these?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Even pigs cannot stand this as a living condition.

No wonder they can never leave Kano, Kaduna and Lagos for life in nauseating inhuman environment back home in Biafra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Leez(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
MasViews:
So this is what an average market looks like in the land of The mst educated/literate citizens? And they hav the guts to call Northerners Almajiri
afonja face front na
btw compared to ibadan ds is gold
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by ogbonti: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Being filthy is an attitude not a financial state. These people are naturally dirty, give the state $100 billion, they will return to this same point in 10 years through poor maintenance culture, and the new structures with the $100 billion will rot away!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
when I remember I am from Abia, my heart bleeds...worst state in the zoo
The idiot of a Governor is only busy licking ass of his Fulani masters, he owes workers 9months salary, when the Paris money was released, he rushed n purchased jeeps for all the judges in Abia State...May Buharis condition be his portion angry

Very good write up but very foolish to still referred to that disgusting word *Zoo* thank God you admitted Paris fund was given to the governor. Pls in the embarrassing picture above how is it Nigeria govt fault pls explain it? So it's your so called Zoo fed govt that suppose to build local market again?

From your statement don't make me belief using the word zoo my fellow kinsman actually use means your *igboland* because we are talking of local market here and you are referring to zoo instead to tell the governor to wake up and deliver his mandate or has he not received abia state share of Paris fund, then what did he used it for?

Other states used their fund wisely so if he decided to buy cars with his state share of the money I expect you to challenge him instead of talking, unless you are telling us the Zoo in reference is your village.

It's only animals that live in zoo thank God you are among and see your state market condition is it different from zoo? Biko fix your heart Fed govt is not igbo problem but the so called boloks elders and politician from that region who refused to develop that land due to their greed and our mentality to be everybody land developers and allow our land to decay. God bless.

Think, don't be a coward bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Nikbaebrown(f): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
UncleSnr:
They need Biafra so they can make use of their resources and not sending it to Abuja when they will use it to feed Almajiri.

What Resources? You Mean SS oil?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
They should learn waste disposal fro. Nearby akwa ibom state which

is very

clean

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lotel:
Jeez, and they're still buying and selling, dis one na free disease, smh. Sense fall on them. Btw, the government should do something about this na, this is bad..
what you are seeing here is small, they display fruits for sale on top of refuge dump, the people have become used to it,what will they do? the best thing is not to eat anything b4 going to that market cos you will vomit. The market is a very big market,it majors in okirika clothes and materials, good and affordable things dey that market but the condition is too bad
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is disgusting. Please put 'graphic warning' next time.

2 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by IME1: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is unnecessary and deplorable.
Selling in this market and buying.

They need to visit markets in other parts lipsrsealed embarassed cry
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by nedum77: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Unbelievably horrible. Mr Governor are u still there
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by bengems(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
MasViews:
So this is what an average market looks like in the land of The mst educated/literate citizens? And they hav the guts to call Northerners Almajiri

There's no way you can compare a domestic cat with lion, not even when the lion is dead. Receive some sense

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by edupedia: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nukilia:

I believe IPOB should actually be an NGO which will engage her members in cleaning of markets, building of houses for the less privileged and supporting the development of their region. The idea of agitation has only brought sorrow, tears and blood.

....my brother u are very right....instead they are pretending to be voting in Catalan devoid of commonsense or history...there was court order against the referendum but u were happy the court order was not obeyed by Catalans..and na same u go dey cry cry for hia for Aso Rock to obey corrupt useless court orders

..to all you yeye Igbos watching Catalans on TV and daydreaming....here are the dates some groups started1☺☺ moves for their so-called "independence"

Texas started in 1836
Scotland started in 1206...go and ask Macbeth and Shakespeare in their graves
Catalans started in 1922

...so keep going round the globe embarrassing ya selves upandaun....yeye people

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
I think it's high time FG start sanctioning and fining states for being dirty. Abia state is worst. I ask is there no government there ? state so untidy..
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Coldfeets: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
iPIGS. embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Badonasty:

And Dem go dey talk say Yoruba dirty
Forget that one. That nonsense talk has been debunked over and over again.Only an idiot will believe igbos are neater than hausas talkless of yorubas. Of the three major tribes, igbos are the dirtiest. There's this house in my area,the yoruba landlord is dead and the tenants areall igbos with the exception of a yoruba family that moved in recently.These people are fuckin dirty. For almost a decade now they haven't deemed it fit to clear their septic tank properly. Who does that? This is just one of the many things I've seen. And they are so noisy, always talking at the top of their voices.

4 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=Gracyswizy post=61060845]Am among Governor ikpeazu interactive team,to created a cordial relationship between abians and him ,through knowing what abians really want from him,so as to implement a desired change, you can air your views here[/quote
RIP ENGLISH!
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsquare:
As if u aren't either, hypocrite

I am very old for that nonsense. I even thought you have some sense now I know you have nothing. Define Hypocrite then come back and quote me. My moniker should have rung a bell to you but it is a pity your tribalism act has be clouded your sense of reasoning. I have also noted it down in case I see you anywhere, I will know how to treat your type.
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Finstar:
I've been in Abia State for over two decades, why haven't I come across this? Truth is, no state in Nigeria is a saint when it comes to such an eyesore.. If I'm asked, I will say Abia State is the best when it comes to keep the environs clean. They don't joke it..

Visit my signature for business ideas wink
I don't understand. Please where in Abia State are you talking about?
Remember we are talking about Aba which I can say is the worst city in Nigeria in terms of bad roads & dirty environment. I will know cos I grew up there & went to school there too & have travelled to more than a few states in the country.
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by 400billionman: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gracyswizy:
Am among Governor ikpeazu interactive team,to created a cordial relationship between abians and him ,through knowing what abians really want from him,so as to implement a desired change, you can air your views here

Are u sure ?

Wey ur ID card ?
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Henryyy:

Forget that one. That nonsense talk has been debunked over and over again.Only an idiot will believe igbos are neater than hausas talkless of yorubas. Of the three major tribes, igbos are the dirtiest. There's this house in my area,the yoruba landlord is dead and the tenants areall igbos with the exception of a yoruba family that moved in recently.These people are fuckin dirty. For almost a decade now they haven't deemed it fit to clear their septic tank properly. Who does that? This is just one of the many things I've seen. And they are so noisy, always talking at the top of their voices.
I'm not being tribalistic here. I don't know about the part where you said Igbos are dirtier than Yorubas...and frankly, I don't care who's dirtier. Dirtiness is an individual thing.

But come on, you got to be kidding me when you say that Igbos are louder than Yorubas. Guess you haven't lived in the two regions so you could compare better.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by mosesjida(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
so its this kind of stinking that will be their commercial hub cause am sure aba is the eastern region commercial hub...so poor ..sit there and be chanting ur so called #biafrauds in poverty and filth..
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by chineduemmao: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gracyswizy:
We [igbos] want biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Oil Exporters Affected By Currency Devaluation Most / My Brother's Salesgirl Is Stealing from Him, Should I Tell Him? / CBN Reintroduces Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.