Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:00 PM

Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (69652 Views)

Hardship: Rent Defaults Soar As Landlords, Tenants Clash / Landlord Or Tenants: Who Is To Fix Damaged Water Pump Machine? / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by saintkeppy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
The reason why some Landlords collect caution fees of 50K or more in addition to house rent depending on how exclusive the house is. This makes prospective tenant to behave while handling facilities in their apartment with care.

Caution fees is refunded if no damages or part of it is being used to fix any damages.
Sometimes damages do take the whole caution fees.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by riczy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Som ppl ar goat-like,must u bring everytin to nairaland,if u receive 4 rounds as against d usual 2 lashing,u also bring it to N/L
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by hokafor(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Janitor
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by kingkardesh17(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
he shouldn't have let them leave without washing the toilet choi see where some slay mama dey poo.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by felixomor: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
I [s]know what I am saying Mr man,ipobians should try to maintain peoples properties just the way they want theirs to be maintained. even a leaking sink that won't cost up to 500 naira to repair,an average ibo man will never repair it,he will rather call on d landlord or leave it like that till he relocates to another apartment and does same thing,I have too many experiences with them both in warri,abuja,Edo and a list of other places I was opportune to share same residence with them[/s].
Do u know the name of the Tenant in this story.
Let alone his tribe?
Try to be reasonable.
Try
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by dingbang(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
sexy74:

Am not saying it is I only asked a question.
The reason for this is that if there is no water is an issue.
that's not an excuse... A dirty person is a dirty person... And it seems you would come off as one if there ain't No running water.. Where I stay we don't have running water..just fetch from downstairs and store water in booters...doesn't mean I will keep my bathroom stinking for days....
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by dingbang(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
So tge landlord expect them to fetch water from outside just to keep toilet clean because they are leaving right...his not serious

He should fix their borehole first before coming here to rant nansense
if this is your excuse...then you are a dirty person
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by seejay80s: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
hypo
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Cachez(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
I know what I am saying Mr man,ipobians should try to maintain peoples properties just the way they want theirs to be maintained. even a leaking sink that won't cost up to 500 naira to repair,an average ibo man will never repair it,he will rather call on d landlord or leave it like that till he relocates to another apartment and does same thing,I have too many experiences with them both in warri,abuja,Edo and a list of other places I was opportune to share same residence with them.

Bro you are 101% right. I am presently experiencing the same with my ibo tenants here in Abuja. Some little maintenance that is not up #500 they would never fix. One broke his tap at his backyard and left it unresolved. The landlord of the adjacent compound had to come and inform the tenant when he noticed water gushing into his compound, yet the tenant refused to fix it. The landlord had to look for a way to get my number and informed me directly. Meanwhile the water meter reading has gone up because of the number of days this tap issue was left unattended to.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by oruma19: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Many tenants behave this way. It's so sad. Very common with ibos. I am not trying to be sarcastic here, I v seen a lot of ibos do tgis to others, I gave an ibo family d benefit of doubt's in my compound and he also proved to be the same. Goat na goat even in USA. I hope and pray someday I will have an ibo tenant that will prove us wrong.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
dingbang:
if this is your excuse...then you are a dirty person

Thanks for the compliment
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
felixomor:

Do u know the name of the Tenant in this story.
Let alone his tribe?
Try to be reasonable.
Try
go to page 1 and see the name there,the house is located at Asaba,now be reasonable and tell me if I am not right.
Note: I am not one of those tribalist here,I am from the south and I say things as it is based on personal experience and not because I want to support my tribe,my tribe doesn't feed me when day breaks.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by nnokwa042(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
9jakohai:

How do you know the identity of the tenants?

Shebi you are psychic?
two of u be mumu u see landlord name as Igbo person u uhrobo name as tenant u still dey explain
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by seangy4konji: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
My guy if his thing sure for you. Call our family members and distribute cash for them to play and at least with the outcome you can set up a merry et shop and win millions everyday without having to beg fr alms on nairaland. ABI ur brain is shaking ni?why do u need someone to pay 5 k to you when you can play your self every day and win. Don't let santo strike u oooo
Godsshyde002:
We thank God almighty for the success so far. we hope to continue to win big. Be a part of our continuous winning and be glad you are.
See images below for more..
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Elowhite8(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Ewwwwwwww
this is what you get when u use substandard equipment in ur house.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Deo1986(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
but some people are really dirty on the inside. Especially ladies you see them with all sort of perfumes ad make ups you go wow. You see inside their rooms and toilet you go hnuuuuuuum.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
nnokwa042:
two of u be mumu u see landlord name as Igbo person u uhrobo name as tenant u still dey explain
dirty ipob,shey u never hear some delta ibo names wey be like urhobo,my neighbor's surname is okoro and he is urhobo,another one bears ekundayo and he is Edo. so no just let us begin follow you.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Greenbullet(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Cachez:

Bro you are 101% right. I am presently experiencing the same with my ibo tenants here in Abuja. Some little maintenance that is not up #500 they would never fix. One broke his tap at his backyard and left it unresolved. The landlord of the adjacent compound had to come and inform the tenant when he noticed water gushing into his compound, yet the tenant refused to fix it. The landlord had to look for a way to get my number and informed me directly. Meanwhile the water meter reading has gone up because of the number of days this tap issue was left unattended to.
yours is even good, the Igbo tenants in my house broke their shower , since last year , it has not been fixed, I am just looking at the family because I Dont want to cause enmity in the compound, if I should start with them they will park out.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
they are pigs definitely! same thing with my properties, this one guy with more than 4 children messed my house up, owes me rent. when i first rented the flat to him he was single now he has five children and jobless! i am doing everthing i can to evict him even if it means killing him! angry
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by felixomor: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
go to page 1 and see the name there,the house is located at Asaba,now be reasonable and tell me if I am not right.
Note: I am not one of those tribalist here,I am from the south and I say things as it is based on personal experience and not because I want to support my tribe,my tribe doesn't feed me when day breaks.

So is Asaba Ipob?
Besides, do u know every kind of Nigerian people live there?
My God, why are u pple like these? undecided
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by curvilicious: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
You shldve said graphic
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Greenbullet(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
gypsey:
they are pigs definitely! same thing with my properties, this one guy with more than 4 children messed my house up, owes me rent. when i first rented the flat to him he was single now he has five children and jobless! i am doing everthing i can to evict him even if it means killing him! angry
evict him fast oooo, haaaaa ,what rubbish, 4 children and jobless ontop person house,you no still pay rent.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Greenbullet:
yours is even good, the Igbo tenants in my house broke their shower , since last year , it has not been fixed, I am just looking at the family because I Dont want to cause enmity in the compound, if I should start with them they will park out.
Bros i beg tell me how are you planning to evict him? i am fed up of one my tenants angry infact i am going to evict all of them i am not letting out my properties anymore! i am just gonna leave the property empty!
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Pidginwhisper: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Exactly my thought

Same thing am gonna do to my Landlord very soon especially his hypocrite wife

Madam you too dirty!! Haba! Even Alade dey learn for wia udey undecided
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
...They Must be IPOB pigs

Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Greenbullet(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
gypsey:
Bros i beg tell me how are you planning to evict him? i am fed up of one my tenants angry infact i am going to evict all of them i am not letting out my properties anymore! i am just gonna leave the property empty!
they have not paid this years rent, soo I Dont plan on collecting it, when he approaches me to pay, I will simply tell himci want to use the house by January.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by tete7000(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Exactly my thought

Same thing am gonna do to my Landlord very soon especially his hypocrite wife

You don't do evil because someone else prompts you, you do it because it is in you to do it. What do you gain by messing a house up for someone else who wants to come in? It's not about landlord but your innate attitude. Think about it. What is wrong is wrong irrespective of reason giving for doing it.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Greenbullet:
evict him fast oooo, haaaaa ,what rubbish, 4 children and jobless ontop person house,you no still pay rent.
i am in the prosses of evicting him at moment this week is his last chance, i didn't evict him earlier because i felt sorry for his children, it's clear that he can not take care of them adequately, they are always in tatered clothings, hungry and walks around bare footed. even me the landlord has only one child can you imagine?
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Cachez:

if you see what they did to the compound we live in presently, you will weep for the landlord. all the tap heads are faulty and the man tied them with black nylon,bath is so dirty and rusty,toilet is black and dirty with the ground flowing with excreta water leaking from the toilet pipe, water cistern broken,walls are all black with dirt and holes,kitchen is like goat house,all electric switch and sockets are broken. this is a family that is damn rich,father is a senior staff working with nnpc,owns plumbering shops,wife owns about 6 curtain shops and kids schools overseas,we saw these mess after the family moved to their duplex two streets away,they refuse to rent out the rest of their property to fellow ibos or married couples with kids.up till now nobody has rented that apartment even after renovation because of the odour oozing from that particular flat.
The other flat rented by group of ipob boys who sells various items ranging from clothed ,toothpaste and toothbrush, mirrors etc is no better,they removed the protector from the master bedroom window and converted the window to door,where they sneak in oloshos and under age girls at night,these ones left curtain behind after packing out in the middle of the night little by little because they were owing about 3years rent. I can go on and on about these people.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Greenbullet:
they have not paid this years rent, soo I Dont plan on collecting it, when he approaches me to pay, I will simply tell himci want to use the house by January.
And if he didn't move out before then? this my tenant is owing 14 months rent Already.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
felixomor:

So is Asaba Ipob? Besides, do u know every kind of Nigerian people live there? My God, why are u pple like these? undecided
oga ibo na ibo,deal with it or leave it.
Re: Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" by josessybj: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bad landlord and bad tenant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine / Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos) / Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.