Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? (502 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? by MRAKBEE(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
I cant remember the last time I woke up from bed with a good detail of my dream.What could be the possible reason and solution?
Your contributions and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Lalasticlala, OAM4J
Re: I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
It is simple. Follow this steps
1.Stop sinning if you're because the accuser of the brethren uses that against you
2. Pray this prayer if you're a Christian
Lord Jesus I come to today, am not perfect but want to attain perfection. Your word says in Proverbs 10:7 that " The memory of the righteous is blessed,
But the name of the wicked will rot.. My memory is blessed hence I will always recall my dreams. In the name of Jesus, every power that stands to block my memory should die in Jesus name amen.(pray this continually with faith till you have peace of mind).
Don't forget to stay clear from all appearance of evil

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? by uboma(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
is there any particular trophy to be won for recalling one's dreams?
Re: I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? by enilove(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
asuustrike2009:
It is simple. Follow this steps
1.Stop sinning if you're because the accuser of the brethren uses that against you
2. Pray this prayer if you're a Christian
Lord Jesus I come to today, am not perfect but want to attain perfection. Your word says in Proverbs 10:7 that " The memory of the righteous is blessed,
But the name of the wicked will rot.. My memory is blessed hence I will always recall my dreams. In the name of Jesus, every power that stands to block my memory should die in Jesus name amen.(pray this continually with faith till you have peace of mind).
Don't forget to stay clear from all appearance of evil

You are very correct .
For OP, You should also add this prayer point :

Any satanic erazer assigned against my dreams ,roast by fire, in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? by MRAKBEE(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
uboma:
is there any particular trophy to be won for recalling one's dreams?
Have u ever won one?
Re: I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
enilove:

You are very correct .
For OP, You should also add this prayer point :

Any satanic erazer assigned against my dreams ,roast by fire, in Jesus name.
Amen. I like the last paragraph grin grin
Re: I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? by uboma(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
MRAKBEE:

Have u ever won one?

to get an answer to your question, it will be wise for you to read my question again, slowly, so you can understand what I mean.

(1) (Reply)

Truth Be Told: Let CAN Christianize Nigeria / Whats Even Wrong With Nairaland? / According To 2 Timothy 3:16,17 Who Is A Man Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.