Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) (26017 Views)

SEE Beautiful Photos Of Alichia Adams, The Model Who Died With Mimi Moana In ... / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Actress Mimi Orjiekwe’s Ex-husband, Charles Billion, Reportedly Expecting A Baby

With his continued silence even on call-out post his estranged wife and Actress Mimi Orijekwe makes about him, it has been gathered that Actor, Charles Billion is allegedly expecting a baby boy with a U.S based woman.

LIB who gathered that the name of the new lady reportedly in Charles’ life, is also Mimi but is already addressed as Mimi Pius, sparking rumours of marriage to Charles. This is coming after Charles’ marriage to Mimi Orijekwe crashed barely a year after they walked down the aisle on July 18th, 2015.

LIB reports that they reached out to Charles to get his reaction to the story, he promised to get back to them but never did. Calls made to his number were not answered. Here are photos of the lady linked to the actor;

http://www.lailasblog.com/actress-mimi-orjiekwes-ex-husband-charles-billion-reportedly-expecting-baby-us-based-woman-photos/

2 Shares

Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Congrat, safe delivery grin
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by xty50(f): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by Emasel(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Okay
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
US based
I have never seen Nigeria Based before.

1 Like

Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by Artistree: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good for him, he is obviously obsessed with MIMI

4 Likes

Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
The babe looks Mexican or Latino (in general)...

4 Likes

Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
K
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by IAMSASHY(f): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
shocked geez, Mimi is already divorced shocked

9 Likes

Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Is she pregnant ?�
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Who are Mimi Pius, CharlesBillions, LIB?

Anyway sha congratulations and safe delivery.
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
where is that babe that said we have low foreign exchange
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
amebo people..... aproko

Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by veacea: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Issokai
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
How many women does he have in his life

This man is a confused being
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
US base ko Seme border base ni
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by naijaisGOOD: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
huh.. good for them\\\

you own a car ?? check this device for all cARS >>>https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
She's very pretty
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by anitank(f): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
I don't understand

Which Mimi Orjiekwe?
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
My dear, the matter tire me too. Not to sound too pessimistic tho, i knew wen they got married that it wont last but wasnt expecting it to be this soon.
IAMSASHY:
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
this lebanese woman? shocked
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by aalangel(f): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
IAMSASHY:

I'm so weak now....haba!!
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Welcome to marriage in Africa! grin
Nigerian men na waya!!!! cheesy
You have to CARRY A STROOOOOOONG LIVER to date or marry a Nigerian man I swear. grin
Dem fit send you go insane asylum o. Kai!!!!
Restless blokos na sin o.

Over to the younger babes! Una go “LOOK FOR JOHNNY” taya ke!!!!! cheesy

Thank my lucky stars I don retire ooooooo

All this happening in 1 year? shocked

1 Like

Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by steph2sweet(f): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
The way nollywood marriage crash nowadays, it's obvious they have changed the real definition of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) by steph2sweet(f): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sure Mimi will be having heartbreak over this news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss / Banky W And Rahama Sadau On Set Of 'Up North' / Kcee, Harrysong Meet Governor Ambode At State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.