Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS (48057 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, Nigerian Separatist Leader, Resurfaces In Israel. BBC / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc / Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Ten06(m): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
72 Shocking 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua

prophetic insight for 2017 by Pastor Joshua Iginla of the Set Man of Champions Royal Assembly, for individuals and nations.

4 I see a part in this country that the military will move swiftly to rescue because of the crisis that will come out of there. it will be like a tail of crocodile slapping the water. It is between 2018 - 2019 that this crisis will blow but in 2017, we will see a symptom of it splashing the water. Sensitive crisis from one part of the nation that needs the current administration to be sensitive and pray about it.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Kizyte(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
#WhereIsNnamdiKanu?
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Ninethmare: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
ridbell01:
in a normal country you will be arrested and charge for treason and felony
Thank God you said "in a normal country"
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by ridbell01(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
gidgiddy:
Im happy that a world respectable News agent like Reuters ran this story, only shows that the Biafran story is reaching out worldwide. As much as the authorities want what happend in Abia state with operation python dance to be isolated, it has not been that way.
oga grow up reuter is reporting what is happening in South Sudan and yemen yet thousands of people are dying daily...pray such doesn't befall your people

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by BiafraIShere(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Celcius:
Yes o.
I'm sure the silence of the agitators is even more disturbing and worrisome. Hence the military has decided to start Operations whatever in all Southern regions.
Absolutely, the silence is akin to the calm before the storm. I'm afraid Nigeria may not survive what is coming.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Boyooosa:
What is a Reuter?
It better no cobalise the remaining ones, small tym NPF go go round them off and claim they are doing investigation. Let the sleeping dog lie abeg.... We thank God that troublesome boy has been taken care off.
what? shocked you don't know reuters news? grin grin and you have the cheeks to call some one troublesome? illiterate!
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by ipobarecriminals: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Guestlander:

He could still be in Nigeria, the revelation that he is in London could be a way to divert the attention of the security forces from looking for him at the borders.
He is certainly not dead. I doubt his wife would remain silent for two weeks not hearing back from her husband.
u dey mind kalu?He can only deceive the idiots. U doubt the Military buy his tale
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by charlesucheh(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nothing will happen!
The only thing that will happen, is the bombardment of the east where innocent people will die after Kanu and his close allies must have fled into who knows where!!

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by eluquenson(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Umuahia is cool n calm now when the cowards went on exile, i thought they are good in chest beating, ordinary python dance oh cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Kazim88: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
sekem:

Sometimes it seems you guys just like heating up the polity with all these nonsense scare tactics news.

Nobody is ready for war in this country

People are more interested in getting their daily bread hence the seeming lack of interest in the aftermath of the operation egwu eke and the whereabouts of oga nnamudi

That's how I see it

You can only see as far as your mental capacity ..

Like I said.. Time would tell.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by aalangel(f): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
wink grin undecided undecided undecided sad sad angry undecided Igbos are confused and criminals set of people. Kalu told us that the ISIS trained TERRORIST don land for obodo London and now dis nitwit dey spew rubbish. Kanu is hiding within farmland there/may disguised as a mad man with a tyre around his neck just to escape. We don't buy Kalu Arabian nite tale .Kanu is still alive serving one olosho.

If you hate them so much, why not let them go

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by jrusky(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ninethmare:
Before any event happens in Nigeria these oyibo has seen it first

How can you kill innocent people and at the same time kidnap their leader and they keep quiet?

I am suspecting an uprising soon
Nigeria go boil

Blablabla blablabla blablablaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Who is under tension? And which country is under tension? By the way who the hell is Kanu for goodness sake? So is the oyiocha(oyibo pooh) now the one threatening, where were they when the foolish misguided Kanu was threatening everybody?

And for his brother it's better he stop lying according to him he said he was there when the military came and he was not shot nor killed neither arrest and he want me to belief his thrash?

I have nothing to say than whoever want to carry on from where Kanu stop can do so it's a free world and he should be ready to pay the prize because not everything in this world you have to go war or aggressive way to resolve.

For E-ipooh called me Afonja for simply telling them to be wise than being foolish and for turning a struggle that would have be very well calculated and result driving agitation to hate anthem, war mongering, disrespectful, abusive, arrogant I don't bloody care what happened to Kanu or IPOOH. When a child said his or her father's mouth smells let's see how far he or she will go in life.

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by vaca1: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Finstar:
Honestly, I don't support IPod but sadly, the Nigerian Govt keep making NK popular everyday through their numerous mistakes. Please Biafrans, we won't survive in Nigeria without you guys.. Let's just wait till 2019 and vote that vegetable of a president out.. Yes! United we can..

The bitter truth is, Nigerians can't survive without the Igbos.. We won't survive without the Igbos.. I won't survive without the Igbos.. If you ask me, Igbos are the heartbeat of this nation.. Discard them and this nation will fall..

Please, don't quote me cause I won't reply.
cool
you have written well. this is because other tribes don't leave their land to explore. it is only the igbos you can find scattered all over Nigeria even in Sambisa. I must say Igbos are the only one preaching one Nigeria.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by kenkel: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
make he boil now,if e boil we go kill una again shikena
mind what you say, kill which people keep decieving yourself

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Elbowroom: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Finstar:
Honestly, I don't support IPod but sadly, the Nigerian Govt keep making NK popular everyday through their numerous mistakes. Please Biafrans, we won't survive in Nigeria without you guys.. Let's just wait till 2019 and vote that vegetable of a president out.. Yes! United we can..

The bitter truth is, Nigerians can't survive without the Igbos.. We won't survive without the Igbos.. I won't survive without the Igbos.. If you ask me, Igbos are the heartbeat of this nation.. Discard them and this nation will fall..

cool

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Kazim88: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
charlesucheh:
Nothing will happen!
The only thing that will happen, is the bombardment of the east where innocent people will die after Kanu and his close allies must have fled into who knows where!!

Nigeria is yet to recover from python Dance you talking about bombardment of the East...

It is that simple.... M0ron
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by victorioushands: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ninethmare:

How can you kill innocent people and at the same time kidnap their leader and they keep quiet?

Nigeria go boil
Uprising lol. Make person chop bellyful before him go begin fight for person wey steal people mandate carry am go him papa house turn am into him money making and power generating machine. If there would be an uprising, it would have been immediately after the incident, not weeks after when children have been seriously warned by their parents and relatives that they will be buried in the evil forest if they die defending a notorious businessman who makes money off the blood of agitators. Tufia!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by ipobarecriminals: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin wink wink cheesy angry angry grin shocked sad cheesy angry shocked sad
aalangel:

undecided
aalangel:

who hold una?Watch jumong film abeg.Pls,leave Nigeria land and go form ur biafra elsewhere.There's still land in sahara desert,pks gi biko.Make sure u burn our naira in ur hand, Nig passport,sch cert(If u have one).
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Elbowroom: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kanu be like...

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Absolutely, the silence is akin to the calm before the storm. I'm afraid Nigeria may not survive what is coming.
they will only die that is what is coming. Nigeria's unity was not an act of man but God .
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by andyanders: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
His brother said and I quote; 'I was with my brother when soldiers stormed our house and riddled the house with bullets'

So is he saying that he survived the so called bullets fired by the soldiers and his brother declared missing? i believe that he must have an otumopo which his brother doesn't have. Nonsense explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Kazim88: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
ojinuocheibi:
they will only die that is what is coming. Nigeria's unity was not an act of man but God .

I would save this thread.. All of you making noise...

When the music would start... I would call you out.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by gbagyiza: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
Finstar:

cool

I am frm d North but honestly speaking I like d igbos, I don't hold anything against them.To say the truth they r marginalized like other tribes in Nigeria n the way d government is going abt dis is wrong. I want d igbos to come together to use d constitutional channel towards achieving their goal.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by victorioushands: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
justuschi50:
nmandi KANU is not missing but protected from Nigeria
Protected you say? Why then would he use others as shield, is he more human or Biafran? I thought he said he will destroy Nigeria and that every power was afraid of him and must bow to him. Why would he run when the war he declared with his mouth has not even started? That tells everything. Only idiots follow him to their graves built under his self-imposed throne.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by AnanseK(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lies,lies,lies , lies lies,lies,lies,lies,lies,lies,lies,lies lies about lies,lies, lies,lies,lies,lies,lies,lies,lies,lies,!!!!!
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Kazim88: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
gbagyiza:

I am frm d North but honestly speaking I like d igbos, I don't hold anything against them.To say the truth they r marginalized like other tribes in Nigeria n the way d government is going abt dis is wrong. I want d igbos to come together to use d constitutional channel towards achieving their goal.

Government action is not the best no doubt..
more worst is the most Nigerians mind set of "We would crush them " and war mentality

As if any of us can predict how the war would ensue... If not for Arewa Youths Python Dance would had spread to the North... the Youth wanted to retailiate..

Obviously EU, UK and US Are all backing IPOB openly...

As long as government and Dumb Nigeria still believe that Nigeria Army can bombard S'East in 2017...and no repercussion then we are all finished...
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by zinizta: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
In Africa, We Have Little Regards For Human Lives It Must Be Said. However, KaNu Is Somewhere Laying Low
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by sekem: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kazim88:

You can only see as far as your mental capacity ..

Like I said.. Time would tell.

Prophet of doom

Of course, time will always tell
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by enigmaticlion: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Na your house go boil he-goat. Shut your ipob infected mouth and peanut size brain. Nothing dey happen,
God bless Nigeria!!!!
Ninethmare:

Nigeria go boil

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Kazim88: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
zinizta:
In Africa, We Have Little Regards For Human Lives It Must Be Said. However, KaNu Is Somewhere Laying Low

Rather I think black Africa are highly ignorant.

With a very low IQ. .

I pity any Southerner still living in the north..
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Siddeek: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
sandland:
What stopped Nnamdi Kanu brother from dieing too?
Good question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki / Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja / Victor Ogbunbenro Arrested At Revolution Now Protest (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.