Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Labour Cost For Plastering 6 Unit Of 3 Bedroom Flat. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Labour Cost For Plastering 6 Unit Of 3 Bedroom Flat. (2643 Views)

A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering / Labour Cost Of Iron Bender And Carpenter / Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Cost For Plastering 6 Unit Of 3 Bedroom Flat. by ant01: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2010
Hello all

Will like to know the estimated labour cost of plastering a building ( 6 unit of 3 bed flat) - standard flats, all ensuite,
It is located in Lekki.

Thanks
Re: Labour Cost For Plastering 6 Unit Of 3 Bedroom Flat. by damogul: 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2010
I can handle the project for you as a building construction engineer. I would have to see the properties before a quotation can be given. I reside in ajah. 07042088986. sam
Re: Labour Cost For Plastering 6 Unit Of 3 Bedroom Flat. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
Approx 5 to 600k. Depends largely on the size of the building, type of building, location and availability of work materials for interior.

If you doing it in lekki all by yourself, you honestly will spend a lot more, maybe twice that amount. Get someone who is familiar with the area.

Cheers
Re: Labour Cost For Plastering 6 Unit Of 3 Bedroom Flat. by ant01: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2010
thanks sam u will be contacted shortly.
design 5 thanks for the input,

(1) (Reply)

Price List For All Building Materials / Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate / Uncompleted Duplex For Sale On Odili Road,portharcourt (with Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.