Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures (69014 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You / "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by chinli(m): 12:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Compliment Asin?? That Only Happened In A Few Dance Videos. Oya Explore, What Was Peters Input In "Chop My Money"??(he Wasnt Even Allowed A Spot In The Remix), Testimony? Bizzybody? E Nor Easy? Do Me? Beautiful Oyinye? He Actually Memorised The Inferior Verses Of Pauls Manuscripts Abi?

Am Nt Being Controversial Or Disparaging And They Were Absolutely Compatible. But Truth Be Told "paul Was The Music". Who Cares About The Peters Dance Moves In Parties, Dance Clubs, Parlours Etc?
I do
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 04, 2017
sad
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by talk2percy(m): 1:09am On Oct 04, 2017
Are u kidding me, u guys have been deceiving us for years? Anyways, we no wan know again sef....get out u two cuz the younger ones have taken over.
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by oodua1stson: 3:33am On Oct 04, 2017
This idiot is beefing his own brother because he's more famous, has more fans and gets all the endorsements. Now he wants to be relevant by forming songwriter.

There are 1000s of songwriters everywhere who are better than him and still deny no blow

idiot

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by Petdagr8t(m): 6:01am On Oct 04, 2017
If this guys can display such nonsensical hatred to one another me I don begin dey doubt their twin hood
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by londoner: 6:12am On Oct 04, 2017
It's hard to believe that these guys actually have families of their own. They should be ashamed of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by mammyshiloh: 6:19am On Oct 04, 2017
my brother this is d highest level of immaturity.... we know uv been doing it alone but must u come up here nd start telling us..if u were doing it alone all this years no one would av known psquare.. what u guys share is more like a joint blessing. so plssssss u guys should get this shit resolved nd trust me the Lord will bless u guys even more as u do......one love

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by melzabull(f): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2017
Basic123:

Seriously.They sha want to create the impression that dbanj is not doing fine without don jazzy and even trying to force it down on people to believe.Is their anybody as big as dbanj in marvins today?,tiwa savage is self made.infact,she made Marvin,marvins didnt make her.

He must be a Igbo.Their thought pattern is not difficult to spot.
coming from tribalistic f**l that's sees everything from a tribalistic angle. A f**l that can't make a single comment without mentioning igbo. You sleep, think, dream and talk about Igbo every minute of your miserable life .

You support Peter cos the wife is yoruba. support Dbanj cos his ex-mentor Don jazzy is igbo. Where is dbanj today in the Music Industry?Just imagine saying that tiwa made mavins .

what a slowpoke . typical yoruba doofus
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by melzabull(f): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Typical yoruba man!.
They praize their own while others a "foolish"
U cnt give credit to whom credit is due.
Una bigotry no get part 2.

Who is hearing abt dbanj since he left donjazzy.
Yez u can say he is making money.
But we are talking abt "music" whick was his proffession before he left donjazzy.
And which died instantly as he left.

Abeg when unna see truth talk am
well said jare

Exactly what I told the fool

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by melzabull(f): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Whats A Dbanj?? Mr Man The Last Wavy Song Dbanj Actually Sold Out 2 D World Was Produced By Don-j. Mohits Disintegrated And Gave Birth To Mavin And Db Records.
Mavin Record Has Established Acts
1. Don Jazzy
2. Dr Sid
3 Dprince
4.Tiwa Savage- Signed A Contract With Rock Nation
5. Rekaado Banks Headies 2015 Nextrated Winner
6. Korede Bello
7. Dija
8 Plus 2 New Acts

Db Records
1. Dbanj
2. Dbanj
3. Same Old Dbanj
3 Dbanj D Entrepreneur
4 kayswitch
5 Kayswitch
6 2kriss( Wtf)
U Knw D Diff B/w Dbanj n Wande Coal?
1. Wande Is Talented
2. Wande Coal Isnt Retrogressing
3. Wande Coal Still Has The Flavour
4. Wande Is Still Verymuch Relevant
5. Wande Coal Still Being Featured Even Afta He Left Don-j

Dbanj Was Only Being Packaged By D-j Hence He Even Competed With The Likes Of Tuface,psquare, But Nt Today
lol...Exactly! dont mind that hateful abobaku monkey. The fool turned the whole thing to tribe

Let him mention just 1 hit track from dbanj more than 6years after he left Donjazzy. yorubas are very predictable in their hate particularly when it involves Igbos

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by israelmao(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2017
Even with of the synchronising display of dance steps with your twin brother,self-deception is the worth of all deceptions.My honest advice to you, just make up with your brother because you can't change your blood brother.
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by Prymestrr(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2017
ikp120:
Shut up nigga!

The asshole is fvcking pained that his bro has high self esteem.

I enjoy that guy's dance and flow more mehn. That's the only reason I watch their videos! angry

I remember the break dance days mehn! Peter has sense and will make it as a good collabo boss just like Don Jazzy, Eazi, and DJ Khaled.

He already has a good platform.

Wild Thought na DJ Khaled own but you fit no even notice sef because of that Rihanna voice. Find your place and fit da fvck into the fvcking place mehn! cool cool I stake a fvcking million dollars on Peter making it bigger in the industry
Oga shutup u don't own any million talk more of dollars.
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by CaptainGOOD: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2017
melzabull:
well said jare

Exactly what I told the fool

I just taya for 4 these people

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by Weevy(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2017
Fly away Peter fly away Paul, come back Peter come back Paul, come back two big black birds singing on the wall.
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Tosyne u are smarter than this.
Why do u call this publicity stunt what they need it for.
Every music they relese sell every album sells.

They cant be doing stunts while people curse and insult them.daily on social media.
Who likes that? undecided
I just have a different view about the while saga... Anyway, let's wait and see how things unfold sha

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by kingsmaila(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2017
These twin brothers are expected to be mature in handling their difference but not in this childish manner.
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by Basic123: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2017
melzabull:
coming from tribalistic f**l that's sees everything from a tribalistic angle. A f**l that can't make a single comment without mentioning igbo. You sleep, think, dream and talk about Igbo every minute of your miserable life .

You support Peter cos the wife is yoruba. support Dbanj cos his ex-mentor Don jazzy is igbo. Where is dbanj today in the Music Industry?Just imagine saying that tiwa made mavins .

Don jazzy is Dbanj mentor?...grin

igbo peoplegrin
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by Basic123: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Whats A Dbanj?? Mr Man The Last Wavy Song Dbanj Actually Sold Out 2 D World Was Produced By Don-j. Mohits Disintegrated And Gave Birth To Mavin And Db Records.
Mavin Record Has Established Acts
1. Don Jazzy
2. Dr Sid
3 Dprince
4.Tiwa Savage- Signed A Contract With Rock Nation
5. Rekaado Banks Headies 2015 Nextrated Winner
6. Korede Bello
7. Dija
8 Plus 2 New Acts

Db Records
1. Dbanj
2. Dbanj
3. Same Old Dbanj
3 Dbanj D Entrepreneur
4 kayswitch
5 Kayswitch
6 2kriss( Wtf)
U Knw D Diff B/w Dbanj n Wande Coal?
1. Wande Is Talented
2. Wande Coal Isnt Retrogressing
3. Wande Coal Still Has The Flavour
4. Wande Is Still Verymuch Relevant
5. Wande Coal Still Being Featured Even Afta He Left Don-j

Dbanj Was Only Being Packaged By D-j Hence He Even Competed With The Likes Of Tuface,psquare, But Nt Today
An igbo man speaking from igbotic angle grin

we dont expect less grin
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by Basic123: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Typical yoruba man!.
They praize their own while others a "foolish"
U cnt give credit to whom credit is due.
Una bigotry no get part 2.

Who is hearing abt dbanj since he left donjazzy.
Yez u can say he is making money.
But we are talking abt "music" whick was his proffession before he left donjazzy.
And which died instantly as he left.

Abeg when unna see truth talk am
Coming from a typical Igbo man.Infact,dbanj has lost his voice grin
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by rossyc(f): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Mr Man Mention Just Five Of Peters Dance Input Videos U Absolutely Think Made Them More Spectacular. And I"ll Give U A Seemless List Of Psquares Best Songs Devoid Of Any Dance Moves That Got Us All Shaking To The Rhythms.
Mr woman, BTW am a lady. Both of them contributed to the success of their music career both vocally and the choreography. Watch and listen to both their old and new music and u will understand what I mean.
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by Basic123: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2017
melzabull:
lol...Exactly! dont mind that hateful abobaku monkey. The fool turned the whole thing to tribe

Let him mention just 1 hit track from dbanj more than 6years after he left Donjazzy. yorubas are very predictable in their hate particularly when it involves Igbos
Exactly,Igbos are not predictable,that is why they blamed all the family problems on Lola because she is a yoruba woman grin

dbanj has no hit track at all grin...go and celebrate thatgrin
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by dammiecool(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2017
melzabull:

Reading ur previous post I can see u also guilty of same the tribalism winklets be true to ourselves cool
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by meritorious: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Their women as a role to play in this mess.
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by DJInfluence: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2017
This song come to mind .....

Dem be two, later become three
They run things together, live in peace and harmony
Then suddenly, the three bin disagree
One go solo
The other two follow
Oh no no no
The world dey vex right now
Say the three, them dey do their thing individually
But remember, some day, them go leave each other
Cuz truly none of them be brother

Chorus
And in case you don't know it
This na true story
That a little misunderstanding go reign within us
If we break up not to wake up
See, I foresaw it
Cuz my mama once told me
My son, you are on your own
You have the upper hand
You go make am as Faze alone
See, of the three, only one say, I
No go fit to carry on
Na lie
I no go fit to keep am strong
Na lie o
Say, na lie them dey lie o
Say, if na only one of the three
say, I
No go fit to stand alone
Na lie.......
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by Mckayzee(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2017
9japrof:
Wetin concern agboro with overload, me talk for their matter, I dey craze, na them dey gimme food? This 10m wey I dey find to take run biz packages dem fit gimme?

All these news about psquare na traffic we dey give all these bloggers wey they hunt for info wey no concern them.

If them like make dem go solo, e no concern me, these niggas don make soo much money that they don't need music anyone, they are just using music to stay relevant.sheikena

Bros 'Agbero' nothing like 'Agboro'.
How about you stop bastardising the Yoruba language.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by xross(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A fan who reacted to studio photo of Psquare’s Paul Okoye recording alone, thought the photo was shared on Twitter by Paul in his battle of supremacy with his brother, Peter Okoye.

However he was told by Paul that he’s been doing it all alone all these years,but we were all deceived by music videos and pictures. Here’s their exchange;

http://www.lailasblog.com/alone-yall-deceived-videos-pictures-psquares-paul-okoye/

its funny but true

NOTHING stays together in Nigeria, all things people, parties, marriages, churches and relationships fall apart if and when they have unguided success or fail to address root issues while coming up.
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by SamuelLoch: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yo, you still deceiving yourself... Just work hard and seal deals for Mr P not Psquare.
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by SamuelLoch: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yo, you still deceiving yourself... Just work hard and seal deals for Paul Okoye not Psquare.
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by 9japrof(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mckayzee:

Bros 'Agbero' nothing like 'Agboro'.
How about you stop bastardising the Yoruba language.

Bros I be yoruba ? Me I dey call am with my Ibo accent na, buh anyway thanks for the correction though
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by kindklemz(m): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless.
Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by Nikbaebrown(f): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
melzabull:

I Just Taya Sir!! Funny thing z, Am Neither Igbo Nor Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures by Tompeters(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Deseo:
I still don't know which of them is Peter or Paul.
Peter is the one on low cut while paul is the one on dreadlocks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Vs Tacha Ciroc Pictures / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.