Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

‘I Am Not A Nigerian, A Cloned Buhari Spoke On Independence Day’ – Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Am Not A Nigerian, A Cloned Buhari Spoke On Independence Day’ – Asari Dokubo (2838 Views)

FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" / Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures / Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect (2) (3) (4)

(1)

‘I Am Not A Nigerian, A Cloned Buhari Spoke On Independence Day’ – Asari Dokubo by Sukomoscow55486: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ex-Niger Delta warlord, Asari Dokubo has once again come for President Muhammadu Buhari as he said that the President that addressed the nation on Sunday, October 1, was a cloned version.

In the new video, Asari said;

“A lot of people have been wishing me happy Independence but I told them not to, because I’m not a Nigerian. So this man they have in Aso Rock was speaking, even from his voice, you will know that he was cloned. You know that there is this thing called cloning, most western judo-Christian country pretend to say they banned human cloning except for the purpose of research into health and to save life. So we will not be surprised if they did some sort of cloning in all the period this man was incubating in Abuja House in London. The way he was talking, you will notice that he was trying to mimic the original one but he didn’t succeed, we were not deceived.”

See video on YouTube here >>

http://quamiller.com/3CpL

Re: ‘I Am Not A Nigerian, A Cloned Buhari Spoke On Independence Day’ – Asari Dokubo by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2017

(1)

Cleaner Lagos Or Cleaner Nonsense? The New Face Of Lagos (photos) / Kwankwaso Loyalists Turn Against Him / More Funds For Petty Traders Says Osinbajo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.