Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (81175 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick / DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Glad she is in the single clique grin

What about u? are u in same category with her?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by davidadenrele: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
PLease i want to ask.. what talent does she have? what does she do for a living?
Very simple pick your phone, and open your browser type www.google.com and type what does she does for a living you answer to your question is answered
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
seguno2:

Please what do you have to do to become the pikin of anyone?
Thanks.

You have to fight and hustle hard so that the other millions of sperm hustling to make it to fertilise the egg before you will not make it in time...

Its not easy bro
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
coluka:
The only way the guy loses is if he spent a fortune on you and didn't get to fvck her at the end. In this case, she was clearly doing the spending and yet getting fvcked by the player

For wia? The reverse na the case. Anichebe wey buy g-wagon for her and he no even see her pant. I knew he was going to lose at the end.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thank God 'na anya emepego' Victor embarassed A whole my village boy 'Di okpalla Nri' following the girl upandan. I know say ko le work!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
ivolt:

This is why you will die in poverty, you lack imagination.
Her father is the Chairman of Forte Oil, an oil company.

Where you born yesterday? Was it not obasanjo that gave him the monoly to import diesel in 2003 when Forte oil was zenon? Where was he before then? He had nothing just in case you don't know.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Is she a real DJ? Can she spin tracks?! Na slay queen I dey see for this cuppy girl only o.

If not for obasanjo wey help him papa out of poverty, na slay queen she for be. Money miss road things.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Is it a sin to shack?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by mcnuel001(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
ItchingPreek:
Lol. That moment after you don chukuchuku finish; bae ask "what are we now" and you gavé that epic and savage reply,......you don turn ex bdat. And for nigga mind ( Ope oo).

Lol. Cuppys been played like any other hoe mehn. Anichebe
my guy, you didnt disappoint
Agbaya ,lol

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by kaydp: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
nnokwa042:
Victor I hope u nack her akpako very well ? Don't mind her later go east go marry one fine yellow girl or chocolate girl ,let carry the akpako u nack her dey waka about,I hope she succk ur generator well well, victor 4 DJ cuppy zero
Lmao. Nawa oooo
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by kaydp: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
SmartyPants:

You have to fight and hustle hard so that the other millions of sperm hustling to make it to fertilise the egg before you will not make it in time...

Its not easy bro
hmmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dafreeguy:

What about u? are u in same category with her?

Mayb grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by shegzhkn: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
nextstep:
I like the girl's voice sha... "huh? you're liking the friendship?"... ehem... I can just imagine her ringtone wink grin grin grin
ringtone Kor , music video ni

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by shigishege: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
ItchingPreek:
Lol. That moment after you don chukuchuku finish; bae ask "what are we now" and you gavé that epic and savage reply,......you don turn ex bdat. And for nigga mind ( Ope oo).

Lol. Cuppys been played like any other hoe mehn. Anichebe my guy, you didnt disappoint
upon all d G wagon he bought for her, holliday in Dublin, first class flight to china, diamond rings, gold wrist watch all to just enter dat hole.. maa kuku go cary olosho pay her 3000 na d same pussy. d guy loose ooo.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Virus777: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
undecided

After vandalizing your pussy for years. Idiot! Another foolish mofo will now take over where Victor left off.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by ItchingPreek(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
shigishege:
upon all d G wagon he bought for her, holliday in Dublin, first class flight to china, diamond rings, gold wrist watch all to just enter dat hole.. maa kuku go cary olosho pay her 3000 na d same pussy. d guy loose ooo.

Someone somwhere will use that 3000 to buy food, by clothe, flex, drink kunu, Carry babe over thé weekend, curse your chi for giving you so much money to spend on a girl, change go still remain. Life is a coin bro....there 2 4king side to it.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by somto987011: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

Thank God at last... abeg who fit help me with his number?
l fit help you with mine wink
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:
Alternative is the problem in getting the best out of almost anything. The possibility that exists from having the chance to have options deludes us and prevents us from putting our best to get maximum results... If he goes, i'll replace him/her within minutes, he/she can go, i have thousands on my doorsteps...Alternative is the next pandemic to deal with after Lassa.

Not easy dating a bae that's rich or comes from a rich background...Not easy. Plenty of patience is needed, the pressure buttons all over the place aint easy dealing with....Unnecessary cautions and needless arguments, in the end the fights are often traceable to nothing but sharp contrasting views that has little or no bearing...

May God Help This Generation of Lovers Starting with Me... tongue

You're right.

meanwhile on our issue, brother, I must say that you're mean o. Your life is wonderful, and it's well.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Even Tho Anichebe can't score 4 his club...but he's still scoring 4 Nigeria....Anichebe shud b given Nigeria best striker... is not easy to screw d hoe of a billionaire.... Vote 4 Anichebe 4 best striker in Nigeria....he must score against Zambia
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
They are still fcking!

I'm cool with my Ex too.. she still gimme toto every now and then
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Even Tho Anichebe can't score 4 his club...but he's still scoring 4 Nigeria....Anichebe shud b given Nigeria best striker... is not easy to screw d hoe of a billionaire.... Vote 4 Anichebe 4 best striker in Nigeria....he must score against Zambia
"DJ Cuppy P***y is deep"...Striker Anichebe
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
"Both coming out of their hotel room"?. That must be some cool Ex grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by ezewealth(m): 12:01am On Oct 04, 2017
What of that g wagon he bought for her. So that one Don go. Woman self cheesy grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by diadem10: 12:19am On Oct 04, 2017
Dj cuppy finally dumped this guy. Cuppy has no need of him since his team got relegated. No wonder he was quoting bible passage for his team not to relegate. Lol.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by diadem10: 12:24am On Oct 04, 2017
shigishege:

Abi o. I knew that relationship wouldn't last as soon as his team got relegated. Cuppy was all about dating a star footballer in a glamorous league, not just Anichebe but since he's lost that status, he's nothing. Tell me what else he can offer? Lol.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Okeydioha(m): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2017
kodded:

her papa na billionaire sad
Gbagam
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Okeydioha(m): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2017
kodded:

her papa na billionaire sad
Gbagam
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by jom4real007(m): 12:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Hmnnnn
After buying her Gwagon, now she come dey call him fool, After God fear women!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by zinizta: 12:53am On Oct 04, 2017
rodrirodri:
When you hit on girls like Dj cuppy.... you gonna find out they are just empty... spoilt selfish ill manner and the rest.... you might say not all of them.... but I say 99% of girls like her...... the moment Victor falls in he finds out there is nothing so he falls out...
True Story, Bro.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by djscailezee(m): 1:47am On Oct 04, 2017
Daniel058:
DJ! DJ grin , but DJ I never see your work before oo , abi na ur nickname e be?
tongue go to her Instagram @cuppymusic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter In Sexy Cloths - Pictures / Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.