Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (81188 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick / DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by djscailezee(m): 1:52am On Oct 04, 2017
SmartyPants:

You have to fight and hustle hard so that the other millions of sperm hustling to make it to fertilise the egg before you will not make it in time...

Its not easy bro
someone give this brother a bottle of Heineken
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by moshino(m): 3:02am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
PLease i want to ask.. what talent does she have? what does she do for a living?

Worry about yourself, her case is settled.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 04, 2017
leroi01:
Watchout Anthony Joshua . Lasers on you

Anthony Joshua is way off her league.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 3:12am On Oct 04, 2017
Just a publicity stunt
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Erukulele(m): 3:50am On Oct 04, 2017
we go put better thread wey fit benefit people una go remove, close and or ban us while u keep sending useless Post to front page. if I may ask, of what benefit is this thread to us.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 5:03am On Oct 04, 2017
coluka:
The only way the guy loses is if he spent a fortune on you and didn't get to fvck her at the end. In this case, she was clearly doing the spending and yet getting fvcked by the player

Bros Bros, shebi you're her accountant.
That same Anichebe bought G wagon for her on her birthday.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by sava: 5:24am On Oct 04, 2017
Now your papa go happy..

He was a gold digger.. he no even get apartment

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:53am On Oct 04, 2017
ivolt:

This is why you will die in poverty, you lack imagination.
Her father is the Chairman of Forte Oil, an oil company.
goat i can afford to feed your entire village... meanwhile who among them build their empire without Nigeria oil self made is when you start from scratch without government monopoly... ewu

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 5:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Don't worry DJ Puppy( cuppy) I'm interested in you
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2017
joseo:
before nko....
..........u no go cool abi u wan slap billonier daughter for face ni!!?
Forget it, Victor too is aa billionaire, he cannot be intimidated with femi's money. Besides DJ Cuppy is not a billionaire, she's just using her daddy's glory

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by horlahwaley(m): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2017
davodyguy:

Have
why is it 'have' bro? 'Has' is a singular verb it has to go along with a singular pronoun 'she'
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by shigishege: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2017
ItchingPreek:

Someone somwhere will use that 3000 to buy food, by clothe, flex, drink kunu, Carry babe over thé weekend, curse your chi for giving you so much money to spend on a girl, change go still remain. Life is a coin bro....there 2 4king side to it.
o boy see as u calculate 3000 oooo boyyy. 3000 na im u take so important like dis?? bros 3000 dey small if u wan clean olosho kike d girl in question
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Weevy(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2017
Dj cuppy Vs Victor Anichebe 0 : 4 HT Drinking zobo and waiting for second half of the football music (soap opera) Soap advert on opera mini lol
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2017
and I remember he bought her a range for her birthday
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by davodyguy: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2017
horlahwaley:
why is it 'have' bro? 'Has' is a singular verb it has to go along with a singular pronoun 'she'

It is have and not has in that context of usage in his sentence

If I'm to ask a direct question, I would say

Do you have the spare key?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by davodyguy: 8:11am On Oct 04, 2017
horlahwaley:

It is have and not has in that context of usage in his sentence

If I'm to ask a direct question, I would say

Do you have the spare key?

Another examples
What do you think you have that I lack?
What do you think he has that I lack?

The above are addressing two different people
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Iykestix: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2017
lexy2014:
really?that's serious. I also didn't no femi otedola is Nigeria's richest man
read my post again, I didn't say he was the richest man, but ''one'' of the richest man
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by olowobaba10: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2017
SO THAT IS HER TALENT, ISSE ODE ?
kodded:

her papa na billionaire sad

Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2017
rodrirodri:
When you hit on girls like Dj cuppy.... you gonna find out they are just empty... spoilt selfish ill manner and the rest.... you might say not all of them.... but I say 99% of girls like her...... the moment Victor falls in he finds out there is nothing so he falls out...

u wicked sha
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by rodrirodri(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Baba... by their finger we know them
IFNOTGOD:

u wicked sha
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by BarrUche(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
PLease i want to ask.. what talent does she have? what does she do for a living?
Billionaire's daughter
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Smartmanager(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2017
foxzy:
celebrities be changing lovers like footballers change jerseys�
And Contact HIV Like Eboue (I Heard)
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2017
selflessposhheart:

cheesy come nd marry me na
leave am water go soon pass garri!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Iphran6: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Her talent; billionaire's daughter
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2017
alen4smith:
leave am water go soon pass garri!

cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
kodded:

in dollars and €£
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
kodded:

in dollars and €£
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Igbos be fucking and dumping Yorubas since 1923
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by aweade(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
How far about your own, Mr Eazi
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by aweade(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
farihafaheemah:

Forget it, Victor too is aa billionaire, he cannot be intimidated with femi's money. Besides DJ Cuppy is not a billionaire, she's just using her daddy's glory

See as this one dey mention femi as if dem be mate
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
selflessposhheart:

cheesy
why you dey laugh?na you I dey talk o
Re: DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
selflessposhheart:

cheesy
why you dey laugh?na you I dey talk o no go find husband dey form slay Queen upandan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter In Sexy Cloths - Pictures / Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.