Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (102575 Views)

Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Vutseck(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
waldigit:
Is alcohol destroying the body or not? Is the body the temple of Holy Spirit or not? Is destroying the temple of Holy Spirit sin or not?
pls are you quoting from which scripture in order not to waste our time here
and before you quote me, are you disputing the reference I referred to you ? .
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
waldigit:

Is alcohol destroying the body or not?
Is the body the temple of Holy Spirit or not?
Is destroying the temple of Holy Spirit sin or not?

do u know that excess camel urine can also destroy ur body, it affects the brain if not administered well
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by dratine(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
dainformant:
A Reverend father and some reverend sisters were pictured chilling with bottles of beer after the day's work. The unusual pictures have gone viral since they were shared on social media platforms.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/reverend-father-reverend-sisters-chilling-bottles-beer-photos.html
Act1 scene1. But can't remember the name of the drama again
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by laliga01: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
abelprice:
This is why d Muslim think Christianity is a joke.... because d Christians make joke out of it..... you will neva see d Islamic religion creating a scene like this one in deir movie.. undecided...
That's because, the religion is a religion of fear. They instill fear into their members.
Religion should be practise freely.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
I guess it doesn't take a lot to make you laugh ?

actually I wasn't laughing out loud, just found the post funny
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by emmie14: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
amnesty7:

That's why spiritual dupes will continue to milk them financially and deceive them spiritually. Attempting to justify the thin line btwn drinking and getting drunk is the most absurd logic there is. Very absurd.
They're two different habits or act. It is quite glaring that drunkenness is unacceptable. Light drinking is justified
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by AleksAndria: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Take a little wine for thy stomachs sake cheesy

That's true, but, don't get drunk.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

The Lord is good!
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by miketayo(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
waldigit:

Is alcohol destroying the body or not?
Is the body the temple of Holy Spirit or not?
Is destroying the temple of Holy Spirit sin or not?

alcohol does not destroy d body but it's actually good for ur red blood cells. Too much of alcohol however is not good.

Just like paracetamol, too much of it drstroys d kidney
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by userplainly(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
its not a sin to drink alcohol or wine...... don't forget our lord drank wine too at that wedding wen he turned water to wine......it's only bad wen a man of God gets drunk
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Shebi na Papacy start am.

It sha no be my business . . .

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by edorhe14(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
frosbel2:
They pretend to be holy but commit some of the most gross acts of sexual deviance
Judge not
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:
Movie or no movie if muslims are caught doing this now..they will shout hypocrites,liars and all sort! Since the aforementioned happened to be xtians they will just come here and say end time...let me park well and watch the real hypocrites

Bro, Christians did not say drinking beer is a sin but drinking to get drunk is what is a sin.

Meanwhile the guy in that picture is not a revered father but a revered brother.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by samwise180(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
End time drinking.i hope it is not a movie
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Iamzik: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:

I give up man! you guys are just too difficult. So far i know i am a muslim and my religion kicks against violence

Violence right now be like...

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
frosbel2:
They pretend to be holy but commit some of the most gross acts of sexual deviance

No sin here Catholics drink beer.
I remember a gathering with some of them_charismatics.
After speaking in tongues and declaring the ceremony open, a decent number reached out for the alcoholic drinks floating by.
It was that day I realized alcohol is not a sin to the average Catholic

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Fronesis: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
akankemi1:
Abeg, is it now a sin to drink alcohol? hmmmm

Sister, people dont read their Bibles. they only swallow what they teach them in church and dont go back to check themselves. When we get to heaven, many people will regret because of ignorance though they think now they know so much.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by frankiekinase: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Na movie
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by waldigit: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Shikena:

Eba can also destroy your body. Bread can destroy your body. Meat can destroy your body.
But they can't destroy your spirit. Wisdom is the Principal thing
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by waldigit: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
miketayo:

alcohol does not destroy d body but it's actually good for ur red blood cells. Too much of alcohol however is not good.

Just like paracetamol, too much of it drstroys d kidney
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Take a little wine for thy stomachs sake cheesy
Take a wine for stomach sake was because the apostle was having illness. Are you they sick in the above picture?
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by waldigit: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
osazsky:
do u know that excess camel urine can also destroy ur body, it affects the brain if not administered well
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by chinah609(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
frosbel2:
Who made you a judge?......
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
emmie14:
Islam teach and encourage violence secretly. Christianity has no secret teachings. Transparency is there hallmark and condemns violence in totality.
Reverend fathers and sisters are human beings. And can chill. Bible never condemn drinking but drunk ens is considered sin. Drinking and getting drunk are different state and feelings. So judge your selves.
Can you pray before smoking cigarette?
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
akankemi1:
Abeg, is it now a sin to drink alcohol? hmmmm
Is sinful to pray and smoke cigarette?
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Those folks are Cameroonians.

The beer brands are Castel (NB: not castle) , mutzig, 33 exporte lager. They ain't Naija made. If u have stayed in ikom and some parts of Calabar. U will understand
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
GetMeRight:

No, you're wrong. He did that after studying you guys and concluded you're nuisances and troublesome.
Then he should do likewise to the Christian section or better still create a section for atheist.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by frankfab(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
This post doesn't make any sense to me.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
sandland:
In catholic church it's not a sin
So in what church is taking alcohol a sin ?
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by emmie14: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Can you pray before smoking cigarette?
....am discussing drinking and drunkenness , not smoking of weed n cigar. Cigarette � is an organized madness.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
ibabz:
Until you show me where it's written in the Bible that drinking bear is a "sin". If you cannot then shut the f**k up. Even Jesus turned water to wine. Pentirasca and hypocrisy are 5 & 6
Proverbs 20:1 Wine is a mocker, strong drink a brawler, And whoever is intoxicated by it is not wise.
Isaiah 5:11 Woe to those who rise early in the morning in pursuit of beer, who linger into the evening, inflamed by wine
Proverbs 23:29-35 Who has woe? Who has sorrow? Who has conflicts? Who has complaints? Who has wounds for no reason? Who has red eyes? Those who linger over wine, those who go looking for mixed wine. Don’t gaze at wine because it is red, when it gleams in the cup and goes down smoothly. In the end it bites like a snake and stings like a viper. Your eyes will see strange things, and you will say absurd things. You’ll be like someone sleeping out at sea or lying down on the top of a ship’s mast. “They struck me, but I feel no pain! They beat me, but I didn’t know it! When will I wake up? I’ll look for another drink.”
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Mayorgreat23(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Yeligray:
who ask you??
tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.