Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing (1556 Views)

#sexforgrades: The Bitter Truth About What Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Said / See What Rev Mother Esther Distributed In Madagascar (photo) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by Finstar: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nawa ooh.. They also know how to enjoy cheesy cheesy

Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by Headlaw(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is just the Genesis, the one they do indoor nko! Though I'm not judging them but let them practice what they preach. I'm sure the name of their parish is St. Bottles Parish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by SUPERPACK: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
where did the bible instruct that they should not drink?
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by purem(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by temmytopsy1(f): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin
abi na film den dey act
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
They Are Chilling
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by IamLEGEND1: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rev.Fr chillin' with his girls. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
The only problem anyone may have with all of it is the Father's position as a spiritual leader who should embody the best of humanity....... Suffice it to say alcohol & restraint aren't words you'll usually put together in a sentence.

Next thing you know, Rev. Fr & his homie are getting lap dances from dem nuns before being stripped and engaging in a 2by4 gang_bang right there on the table.
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Is drinking really a sin.. I don't see why someone should be sent to hell because he took alcohol...Where was it written in the bible sef?
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by Blackfire(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Like I keep on saying. Blow the trumpet na
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by dominique(f): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Is taking alcohol a sin in the Catholic faith?
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by hisgrace090: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
dominique:
Is taking alcohol a sin in the Catholic faith?

Not a sin in any Christian faith.
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by dominique(f): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
hisgrace090:

Not a sin in any Christian faith.

So what they're doing is nothing out of the ordinary
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by ipobarecriminals: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
sad somewhere in Uganda/Zimbabwe
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by Funjosh(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Can't believe my eyes. shocked
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by Finstar: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Better believe it now lol cheesy
Funjosh:
Can't believe my eyes. shocked
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Headlaw:
This is just the Genesis, the one they do indoor nko! Though I'm not judging them but let them practice what they preach. I'm sure the name of their parish is St. Bottles Parish.
Some Catholic parishes don't condemn alcohol intake.The question is, is it right to take a alcohol as a Christian? No. Why because the Bible condemns it.
There are so many warning Scriptures on alcohol, which should cause us to pause and think about should we fix a glass?
1. Some say taking alcohol isnt sinful and that its drunkness that is. Fornicating is sinful right but some of us strive not to fornicate because it displeases God right,. If that is the case why cant some of us stay away from alchol since it leads to drunkness?
Ephesians 5:18 And don’t get drunk with wine, which leads to reckless actions, but be filled by the Spirit. Instead of drinking which might lead to drunkenness why not be filled with the holy ghost
2.Proverbs 20:1 Wine is a mocker, strong drink a brawler, And whoever is intoxicated by it is not wise. Just look at the way the Bible describe wine, yet some persons are saying it's not sinful
3.Isaiah 5:11 Woe to those who rise early in the morning in pursuit of beer, who linger into the evening, inflamed by wine.Proverbs 23:29-35 Who has woe? Who has sorrow? Who has conflicts? Who has complaints? Who has wounds for no reason? Who has red eyes? Those who linger over wine, those who go looking for mixed wine. Don’t gaze at wine because it is red, when it gleams in the cup and goes down smoothly. In the end it bites like a snake and stings like a viper. Your eyes will see strange things, and you will say absurd things. You’ll be like someone sleeping out at sea or lying down on the top of a ship’s mast. “They struck me, but I feel no pain! They beat me, but I didn’t know it! When will I wake up? I’ll look for another drink.”
These verse condemn it wholeheartedly
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
There are so many warning Scriptures on alcohol, which should cause us to pause and think about should we fix a glass?
1. Some say taking alcohol isnt sinful and that its drunkness that is. Fornicating is sinful right but some of us strive not to fornicate because it displeases God right,. If that is the case why cant some of us stay away from alchol since it leads to drunkness?
Ephesians 5:18 And don’t get drunk with wine, which leads to reckless actions, but be filled by the Spirit. Instead of drinking which might lead to drunkenness why not be filled with the holy ghost
2.Proverbs 20:1 Wine is a mocker, strong drink a brawler, And whoever is intoxicated by it is not wise. Just look at the way the Bible describe wine, yet some persons are saying it's not sinful
3.Isaiah 5:11 Woe to those who rise early in the morning in pursuit of beer, who linger into the evening, inflamed by wine.Proverbs 23:29-35 Who has woe? Who has sorrow? Who has conflicts? Who has complaints? Who has wounds for no reason? Who has red eyes? Those who linger over wine, those who go looking for mixed wine. Don’t gaze at wine because it is red, when it gleams in the cup and goes down smoothly. In the end it bites like a snake and stings like a viper. Your eyes will see strange things, and you will say absurd things. You’ll be like someone sleeping out at sea or lying down on the top of a ship’s mast. “They struck me, but I feel no pain! They beat me, but I didn’t know it! When will I wake up? I’ll look for another drink.”
These verse condemn it wholeheartedly

1 Like

Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Is drinking really a sin.. I don't see why someone should be sent to hell because he took alcohol...Where was it written in the bible sef?
.Isaiah 5:11 Woe to those who rise early in the morning in pursuit of beer, who linger into the evening, inflamed by wine
Re: See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing by waldigit: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Headlaw:

They don't preach it but what we need to ask them is that what exactly do they gain from it that other non alcoholic drink can't offer them.

(1) (Reply)

Are you Possessed By Demons? Find Out,See the Solution. / The Nigerian Pastor And The Covid-19 Pandemic / What If The Bible Is Not Really What You Think It Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.