Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,257 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? (6132 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by AceDomino(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Be sincere with yourself.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by serverconnect(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sexy. Hahahah

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nansense sad

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Not everyone is a pervert like you undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by purem(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
JESU!!!

My guy dis gel go kee u 4 bed o

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by pasqal09: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Not everyone is a pervert like you undecided

You're still alive....your ex hasn't murdered you?

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
pasqal09:

You're still alive....your ex hasn't murdered you?
I am invincible.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by pasqal09: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I am invincible.

Or maybe she's still thinking of the best most painful way to do it.
Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Cypmeni(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
just passing op
Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Lotel: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Wow, a very good background. Dope

3 Likes

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
AceDomino:
one corner

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Greenbuoy(m): 12:41am On Oct 04, 2017
N o n s e n s e

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Kobicove(m): 1:04am On Oct 04, 2017
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind grin
Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 04, 2017
It makes it easier....easier...to pave! grin

She won't regret..o no
Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Nice bridge. Bridges are very symbolic, you know. Sometimes we build them only to burn them. And other times, they collapse from stress. grin
Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by rex444(m): 2:39am On Oct 04, 2017
Ewoooo!! That bridge, car dey pass dia?

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by AceDomino(m): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2017
She's actually wearing a snakeskin trunk

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2017
rex444:
Ewoooo!! That bridge, car dey pass dia?
Finally some1 with brain

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by oyatmicah(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2017
is she wearing a python skin, and i can spot d iron she is holding, according to my eye radio-dating, dat iron was painted 2days b4 dat picture was taken.
next pls

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2017
Heaven
Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by TheControversy: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by TheControversy: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2017
Jeez, if only I could just... sigh, never mind. cry
Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by iamJ(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2017
I just want her to scream angry

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Uyi168: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2017
Touch ur toe

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Prognose: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2017
This is sexier

Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Adaumunocha(f): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2017
Snake
Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by muller101(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2017
Snake outfit
Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2017
AceDomino:
I m not moved by this.I have seen more than this
please put somsomething more enticing than this
Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
HauteReel:
Nice bridge. Bridges are very symbolic, you know. Sometimes we build them only to burn them. And other times, they collapse from stress. grin
grin
HauteReel:
Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by williamdeluxe(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
D first word dat kumx to my mind iz Snake...i dnt jux knw Y
Re: What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? by AceDomino(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
dirtydiva:
I m not moved by this.I have seen more than this
please put something more enticing than this

Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Owing House Rent Dont Pay Just Do This PHOTOS / 35-year-old Man Tries To Woo 23-year-old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened / Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.