Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (97363 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by nnamdi7160: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

SHUT UP!!!

Another idiot spotted
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by nnamdi7160: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
madgoat:
Davido has always been a useless fellow right from time. I hope he rots in jail.

Another wailer spotted

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Kobicove(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
How exactly did the guy die?

Is Davido responsible fo his death?
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by cristianisraeli: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
nnamdi7160:

Another idiot spotted

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by IkpuMmadu: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
martineverest:
this is what u get when every tom, dick and harry want to go into blogging:poor grammatical expression, poor punctuations etc

You guys are just stupid....is it the punctuation or the message

What the fúck is wrong with u dudes ?
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
wman:

You Sir are a tribalistic nincompoop.
No single person mentioned tribes on this thread till you came along.

Just look at your response. Yoruba mod, Northern Fulani etc.
How do you know it's a murder?
You've confirmed right?
My brother, see me see trouble o. How did my question in anyway relate to tribal shiit? I guess his mind is so full of tribalism. He couldn't help but link it to tribalism
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by nnamdi7160: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
vaca1:

Toddlers everywhere. This is a sensitive situation and you are here disgracing your entire village.

Mr an Mrs matured what made it sensitive, If you have a case against someone why don't you report him to the police and allow them do their work? Awon. Haters

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by mankind05(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
there own problem how it take concern me.
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by ola12(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

POLICE DO YOUR JOB AND ARREST DAVIDO AND CHARGE HIM TO COURT AND LET THE JUDGE SENTENCE HIM

I THINK THEY TRIED BAMING THE GUY TO DAVIDOS CULT GANG AND HE DIED AND THEY DUMPED HIM

Sense full nairaland o. U rily tink police shd arrest him based on a one-sided story, shey if I post sumtin lyk dis agnst u, u wuldnt mind at all if police shd cum arest u nd charge u to court?

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by nnamdi7160: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
joeeee240:

OH IT DOESN'T LOOK REAL ABI? YOU'RE A FOOL

Bros try and see your doctor before Davido matter gives you high BP.haters everywhere

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by cristianisraeli: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
ola12:

Sense full nairaland o. U rily tink police shd arrest him based on a one-sided story, shey if I post sumtin lyk dis agnst u, u wuldnt mind at all if police shd cum arest u nd charge u to court?

yes boy..you no go school.i said police should do their jobs and it means investigating by inviting davido because he is a person of intrest and that instagram message is like a petition and in a sane country the police will start working..do i really need to explain how the law works to you..must i spill it all out..damn!!

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by talk2percy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Him[b][/b] dey enjoy senior grooving while him know say him no get paracetamol. Life goes on...nobi Davido kill am
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by nnamdi7160: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=61083480][/quote]

I blame tecno. Mobile and 10mb not you.
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by VellyG(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
DrChukzy:

Most useless blogger of the year... King of blunder and Untrue Rumors. Your own job is to keep monitoring Dave bah?

You go bout posting unverified news upadan... Since you claim to get the News first, can you tell us where and how the guy ended in Davido's car?

Where was it written that the Tagbo of a guy is her brother

Ebingwali abi wetin u call urself? It's like you want Davido's banana to fall on you abi? You deserve to be slapped,whipped and tortured for peddling lies.
Common get out.. You feel because u have data on ur phone u can just sit at home and the rubbish. Do u know what it means to loose a loved one? Do u think Caroline danjuma will be so stupid to put up such allegation if she wasn't sure of what she is saying? Have you asked your self why Davido haven't responded. Some times you kids make me sick and tired of NL with your reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Skanas:
mtchewwwwww....ah first no like that turtle ninja faced, frog voice DAVIDO of a boy....KIRIKIRI fall on him wella!

Will you shut the fvck up? Has it been confirmed he is responsible for the guy's death?
And that you hate him, how has it made your life much better and how has it made his life terrible? He doesn't even know you exist and you're there yarning dust upandan. Sense fall on you too.. . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by cristianisraeli: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
nnamdi7160:

I blame tecno. Mobile and 10mb not you.

ode think say i day for him league..mumu!!

i day use unlimited..dundi
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by pweetiedee(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
DrChukzy:

Caroline Danjuma have deleted the post too. So where is the bloody blogger's evidence?

the screenshots now. Lol. u don't know bloggers.
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by martineverest(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

You guys are just stupid....is it the punctuation or the message

What the fúck is wrong with u dudes ?
do u know that this is a professional setting and nit a bear parlour business?........we are here to learn and make our English close tp perfection, not scatter the one we already learnt
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Lashaka: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
What A Pity,u Gats 2take Hrt
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by ola12(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yes boy..you no go school.i said police should do their jobs and it means investigating by inviting davido because he is a person of intrest and that instagram message is like a petition and in a sane country the police will start working..do i really need to explain how the law works to you..must i spill it all out..damn!!
Honestly dnt knw y I quoted u, waste of my tym. In tryin to prove dat u myt hav sum sense U jst cald me a boy, den continued wit 'u no go sch'.. Got notin to say to u, u jst failed
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Virus777: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
GibsonB:
Is That Time of the week again, Fresh Celebrity Clash, Most Followed Nigeria Singer Davido is on a fresh Scandal, and this Won't go down well with his fans, Nollywood Actress Caroline Danjuma just laid a serious Allegation on Davido, And Trust Ebiwali i got the news First hand, According to the actress.

The singer and some of his friends had gone for partying at DNA club in Lagos, including her Bro, Tagbo, But when they return Tagbo was no where to be found, rather a call came in that he was dumped at the General hospital dead..

What led to his death is yet to be known, but She added that Davido and his friends abandoned him, wore caps to covers their faces and took on their hills..

The Actress is now demanding for Tagbo's wearabouts, That she will fight Davido with all the money she has, this may empty the 30billion he has in his account

This is really sad, And considering the fact that the father of 2 just celebrated a great achievement of hitting 5million followers, We are scared it may reduce his followers, and turn off fans..

Meanwhile the unborthered singer is busy sharing photo of his upcoming #30billion gang.

See her post below!

"Davido where is Tagbo .... he was with you and ur crew last night ... you all wore face cap to hide your identities after he died in ur car.. u dumped him at general hospital and ran away ... the law must play its role this time .. you all better provide Tagbo alive ..

@davidoofficial. After you all abandoned him at general hospital you continued you stupid grooving at DNA and had the nerves to promote ur show .. this ain't no ordinary boy you can intimidate his family ... we need you to tell us how he died in ur car and why u ran away.. the police and the hospital confirmed u all ran away .. if u think ur money can save u , u just met ur match . Promise."

News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/my-brother-died-in-your-car-you-dumped.html

Bro, I'm more concerned about your poor English. Your written English is fraught with grammatical blunders, misspellings and wrong English expressions. Wtf!

"... took on their hills", like seriously?! For a self-acclaimed top blogger, you should do better than this. Horrible, horrendous!

You just need to stop blogging for at least 5 years, go and get thoroughly tutored in English, then come back in 2022, and start blogging. You want to be like Linda Ikeji but you can't type an error-free English sentence.

Absolutely pathetic you are.
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by weareok(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
GibsonB:
Is That Time of the week again, Fresh Celebrity Clash, Most Followed Nigeria Singer Davido is on a fresh Scandal, and this Won't go down well with his fans, Nollywood Actress Caroline Danjuma just laid a serious Allegation on Davido, And Trust Ebiwali i got the news First hand, According to the actress.

The singer and some of his friends had gone for partying at DNA club in Lagos, including her Bro, Tagbo, But when they return Tagbo was no where to be found, rather a call came in that he was dumped at the General hospital dead..

What led to his death is yet to be known, but She added that Davido and his friends abandoned him, wore caps to covers their faces and took on their hills..

The Actress is now demanding for Tagbo's wearabouts, That she will fight Davido with all the money she has, this may empty the 30billion he has in his account

This is really sad, And considering the fact that the father of 2 just celebrated a great achievement of hitting 5million followers, We are scared it may reduce his followers, and turn off fans..

Meanwhile the unborthered singer is busy sharing photo of his upcoming #30billion gang.

See her post below!

"Davido where is Tagbo .... he was with you and ur crew last night ... you all wore face cap to hide your identities after he died in ur car.. u dumped him at general hospital and ran away ... the law must play its role this time .. you all better provide Tagbo alive ..

@davidoofficial. After you all abandoned him at general hospital you continued you stupid grooving at DNA and had the nerves to promote ur show .. this ain't no ordinary boy you can intimidate his family ... we need you to tell us how he died in ur car and why u ran away.. the police and the hospital confirmed u all ran away .. if u think ur money can save u , u just met ur match . Promise."

News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/my-brother-died-in-your-car-you-dumped.html

lets sit down watch the show and find out wat happens next
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by ewizard1: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
NoFavors:
Who be Tagbo?
A weed seller!
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Ajekuiya: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
GibsonB:

See her post below!

Hahahahahahahahahaha this lady makes me laugh, your brother died in davidos car, even if he wasn't hanging out with davido but as far as davido is in the picture that means he has something to do with your brother death abi, you brother died and you telling davido his money can't save him and he just met his match, so it's all about this money thing for this people smh
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by enny09: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Autopsy findings on the dead body will put to rest all this accusations
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Give it a weeks and 1 day............story gone.

Virus777:

Bro, I'm more concerned about your poor English. Your written English is fraught with grammatical blunders, misspellings and wrong English expressions. Wtf!

"... took on their hills", like seriously?! For a self-acclaimed top blogger, you should do better than this. Horrible, horrendous!

You just need to stop blogging for at least 5 years, go and get thoroughly tutored in English, then come back in 2022, and start blogging. You want to be like Linda Ikeji but you can't type an error-free English sentence.

Absolutely pathetic you are.

Ma'am, as much as you are correct about the bloggers grammer and all, being rude to him won't help improve it. I am sure we all know of positive criticism, where one encourages one to be better and helps eliminate the error. It is not your job to educate him, you say? Then it is equally not your place to criticize him.

We all learn from someone, be it to throw mubbles or to start a business.
Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by gbzed(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
D story is real but she doesn't av evidence yet and there is a video on Linda ikeji's instagram page when they were warning the Tagbo to stop drinking and Davido was not even in the video u can check Linda ikeji's blog 4 more news

Re: Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" by ceeceeuwa: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
mikejj:
angry monoligualism hokusskupus are u done talking o baby are you done
.�lol p l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In / Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.