Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Neighbor Scammed Me! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Scammed Me! (23172 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 01, 2018
wife / children is sick na standard format - works even better if wife or children are actually sick
for some people sick family members na windfall. we have seen it on this nl if i'm not mistaken

people were contributing money to treat someone, and it was more money than the rest of the family had ever seen in their lives, and it went downhill from there

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Ishilove: 7:22am On Feb 01, 2018
oyb:
wife / children is sick na standard format - works even better if wife or children are actually sick
for some people sick family members na windfall. we have seen it on this nl if i'm not mistaken

people were contributing money to treat someone, and it was more money than the rest of the family had ever seen in their lives, and it went downhill from there
Where did this happen on NL?
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2018
AntiWailer:
wink

Back then one borrowed money from me and stopped greeting me.

He kept straight face and did not reply my greetings again.

I was worried about peace and was scared of even asking for my money.

grin grin Some people have no shame sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Where did this happen on NL?

I think two years ago. Ask team tehn, ifyalways, jaybee3.
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by dcole73: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=DeadRat post=64679088][/quote]

Lolz
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Kobicove(m): 6:28am On Feb 03, 2018
Just look on the bright side...the neighbor will never be able to come back to ask you for more money in future

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by ifyalways(f): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
oyb:

I think two years ago. Ask team tehn, ifyalways, jaybee3.
Lmao cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by dcole73: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Kobicove:
Just look on the bright side...the neighbor will never be able to come back to ask you for more money in future

Some are shameless and would still come back.
You literally have to chase them with some makeshift weapon.
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by MrCork: 3:45pm On May 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
My neighbor knocked at my door on Saturday evening. I answered the door thinking he wanted to collect matches or some minor thing as we all mind our business.

His wife is sick and I'm aware of it. I visited on Saturday morning to see how she's doing and even gave them honey.

He came and started telling me history and that he want to take her to the clinic bla bla and that he need some money.... I felt pity for him and instantly transferred some money to his account, I thought it was urgent. I even advised he take her to the clinic cos it was serious. To my greatest surprise he didn't do that. Yesterday morning he told me, he is taking her to a Church that it's spiritual. As I'm typing this, they are still at home and it dawn on me that he's a cooperate begger that's always wait for alert. I feel very bad cos I gave him more than the amount he asked for. My neighbor succeeded in scamming me but I've vowed never to give him a dime again.
I just dey vex cry

...ok..so u sleep with yor neighbour because his wife is sick...how does this help us? (Smh) angry
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 29, 2018
Saintsammurai:
seriously how is this op different from mamagee and onila? Why do people keep bringing any little thing that happened to them offline, to nairaland? AS in what do you now want us to do? report him to the police or what? its like your life revolve around nairaland..... ABSOLUTE NONSENSE.

Old thread this is, but hasn't Onila left Nairaland?
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 6:48pm On May 29, 2018
MrCork:

...ok..so u sleep with yor neighbour because his wife is sick...how does this help us? (Smh) angry
Who be this one?
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by BabbanBura(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2018
Saintsammurai:
seriously how is this op different from mamagee and onila? Why do people keep bringing any little thing that happened to them offline, to nairaland? AS in what do you now want us to do? report him to the police or what? its like your life revolve around nairaland..... ABSOLUTE NONSENSE.

Good one bro - that Oyindidi is a crackpot wallahi.
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by LONGPREEK(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Idiot because u gave him 500naira u don't want us to hear word Abi. I didn't even know that u live in face me I face u
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
BabbanBura:

Good one bro - that Oyindidi is a crackpot wallahi.
Attention seekers
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by BabbanBura(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Attention seekers

Wow, so this' your game all along! Bravo, you won cos we are giving it to you!!
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
BabbanBura:

Wow, so this' your game all along! Bravo, you won cos we are giving it to you!!
grin giving me what? A thousand of your type can't get to me not to talk of 2
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
LONGPREEK:
Idiot because u gave him 500naira u don't want us to hear word Abi. I didn't even know that u live in face me I face u

grin So Oyindidi lives in face me I face you
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by BabbanBura(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
grin giving me what? A thousand of your type can't get to me not to talk of 2

grin tongue grin
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Ukoabasi: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
So what should we do
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
My neighbor knocked at my door on Saturday evening. I answered the door thinking he wanted to collect matches or some minor thing as we all mind our business.

His wife is sick and I'm aware of it. I visited on Saturday morning to see how she's doing and even gave them honey.

He came and started telling me history and that he want to take her to the clinic bla bla and that he need some money.... I felt pity for him and instantly transferred some money to his account, I thought it was urgent. I even advised he take her to the clinic cos it was serious. To my greatest surprise he didn't do that. Yesterday morning he told me, he is taking her to a Church that it's spiritual. As I'm typing this, they are still at home and it dawn on me that he's a cooperate begger that always wait for alert. I feel very bad cos I gave him more than the amount he asked for. My neighbor succeeded in scamming me but I've vowed never to give him a dime again.
I just dey vex cry
Next time, give what you can let go, let only God knows about your giving.
Don't worry, God will reward you.
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Uglymind: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyindidi:

He came and started telling me history and that he want to take her to the clinic bla bla and that he need some money.... I felt pity for him and instantly transferred some money to his account, I thought it was urgent. I even advised he take her to the clinic cos it was serious. To my greatest surprise he didn't do that. Yesterday morning he told me, he is taking her to a Church that it's spiritual. As I'm typing this, they are still at home and it dawn on me that he's a cooperate begger that always wait for alert. I feel very bad cos I gave him more than the amount he asked for. My neighbor succeeded in scamming me but I've vowed never to give him a dime again.
I just dey vex cry
Attention seeker

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by catalan15(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oyindidi:

I just dey vex cry
OK....
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
catalan15:
OK....
Hello!
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Yameater(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:

I just dey vex cry

So how far with this your neighbor that year?
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 4:49pm On May 12, 2019
Yameater:

So how far with this your neighbor that year?
He don go back to him base
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Yameater(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2019
Ukoabasi:
So what should we do

How many of you are “we”?
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Yameater(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
He don go back to him base

Better. Make im waka far
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 4:52pm On May 12, 2019
Yameater:

How many of you are “we”?
Him and him stupidity
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 4:53pm On May 12, 2019
MrCork:

I'm missing you short, potbellied corkyy
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 4:54pm On May 12, 2019
Yameater:

Better. Make im waka far
Yameater, this moniker lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.