Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,729 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect (10367 Views)

Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Ladies And Gentlemen Share Your Best Sexual Experience. / What Your Best Sexual Position??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by Towncrier007(m): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Please who can help me with the answer thanks,I really need this with my girl.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by ghettowriter(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
ABSTENANCE

10 Likes

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by Towncrier007(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
ghettowriter:
ABSTENANCE
mtchewwwww as if you no dey drill bore hole
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Brain

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by menstrualpad: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Funmisticqueen fall in

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by RoyalBlak007: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
♤ There is no DRUG

♤that doesn't have side effects.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by menstrualpad: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ There is no DRUG

♤that doesn't have side effects.
How would a 14 year old like you know?
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by iykekelvins(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Take your request to the lord, he will guide u.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by CyberGypsy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Marriage ! get married.. u can use overdose sef

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by RoyalBlak007: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

How would a 14 year old like you know?

♤ Weren't you

♤brilliant at 14…

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by Samsimple(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Paracetamol with alomo

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by menstrualpad: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Weren't you

♤brilliant at 14…
Not skunked up like you at least
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by RoyalBlak007: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Not skunked up like you at least

♤"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you'll be like him yourself"

♤I was almost like you...Then I snapped grin , #KEEP TALKING ✓

8 Likes

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by kibra4u(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Take Erujeje and thank me later....... wink
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by menstrualpad: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
kibra4u:
Take Erujeje and thank me later....... wink
Ask Madridguy what it did to him... And thank me later if he's not too shy to say it

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by madridguy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Let him get good herbal medicines.

menstrualpad:

Ask Madridguy
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by menstrualpad: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
madridguy:
Let him get good herbal medicines.

And fail his kidneys...
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by internationalman(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Take monkey tail.. u go nack like horse till ur girl run leave the room for u
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by menstrualpad: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
internationalman:
Take monkey tail.. u go nack like horse till ur girl run leave the room for u
Every day? And flat out his kidneys?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by Dmeji4444(m): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Big stout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by Sambisaforest(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
@op take herbal medicines javacin to be precise. mix with gin or warm water and take one shot every morning, evening and night depending on how you want it. it will cleanse your system from excess Suger, bacteria, and other infirmities.
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by internationalman(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
menstrualpad:
Every day? And flat out his kidneys?
no only when he wants to have sex
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by madridguy(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
How?

menstrualpad:

And fail his kidneys...
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by menstrualpad: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
madridguy:
How?

Don't worry you would have a story to tell if you continue swallowing strange herbs just to keep it up
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by Sambisaforest(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Don't worry you would have a story to tell if you continue swallowing strange herbs just to keep it up
please tell us the side effect of natural herbal drugs
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by ifeanyibxt: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
i know
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by menstrualpad: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sambisaforest:
please tell us the side effect of natural herbal drugs
Failed kidneys!

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by dollytino4real(f): 12:23am On Oct 04, 2017
all this student wen no wan read book but like to read girls to?toes like book! make acada fall on u
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by KingRex1(m): 1:44am On Oct 04, 2017
iykekelvins:
Take your request to the lord, he will guide u.
Iyke o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by Obinnio: 2:02am On Oct 04, 2017
Trams, 5-6 hours before sex, and you are good to go like a machine, NOTE : I don't use drug though

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by rex444(m): 2:45am On Oct 04, 2017
Don't criticize,maybe they really need it but, I will rather advise, engage in lots of exercise, drink lots of water and try to balance ur sugar by eating bitter things like bitter kola,bitterleaf juice...even dogon..yaro
Re: What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect by pussyeater(m): 3:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Towncrier007:
Please who can help me with the answer thanks,I really need this with my girl.
Try Samsu! 5 days you still dey go like Kunle Afod grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Whats The Meaning Of Wearing Necklace On Your Leg Is It Fashion? / When A Girl Ask You This....! / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.