Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Davido Vs Wizkid – 8 Strong Reasons Why We Think Davido Is Better Than Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vs Wizkid – 8 Strong Reasons Why We Think Davido Is Better Than Wizkid (967 Views)

I Am Richer Than Wizkid - 606 Autos, Sarumi / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Has The Most Luxurious Fleet Of Cars? / Davido Vs Hushpuppi Vs Mompha: Who Rocked The Gucci Shirt Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Vs Wizkid – 8 Strong Reasons Why We Think Davido Is Better Than Wizkid by SylvesterRichie(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Hi Guys,

This is another “Davido vs Wizkid” post � We know some of you will like this and some won’t, but all the same, we’re doing our Job �

Lets get down to business. No long story!

The ‘war’ between the two kings Davido and Wizkid would probably last till the end of their careers.

The competition between both acts has divided the pop music base in Nigeria with half repping The Baddest, and the other half holding it down for Wizzy.

Today, to mark the Baddest Instagram 5 Millions follower milestone we are giving 8 reasons why we think is better than Wizkid.

1. Davido Obviously Has More Money

When it comes to the money war, Davido is holds the bigger gun. Being the son of a multi-millionaire makes him a very rich individual based off his future inheritance.

Before the release of his first album, he moved into a mansion. Wizkid rented a house in Lekki after considerable success after his first album was released.

Davido’s money count is just too much for Wizzy to match. Let’s not forget that Davido is making good money off music too.

2. Davido Created A Dance

Davido gave the world the Skelewu dance that caught on like fire. Wizkid hasn’t created a dance of his own.

The closest he got was hopping the Azonto dance. Baddest created a movement with Skelewu.

3. Davido Has More Presence In Africa

In the motherland, Davido has a firm grip. He was able to achieve this by touring the continent extensively within the last two years.

While he was doing this, Wizkid preferred to solidify his fan base in England. Yes, Wizkid has been to a few African countries this year, but Davido has been there before him.

4. Davido has had two major hits this year alone

Davido’s “If” & “Fall” Has been topping musical chart since they were released, and its unarguably the biggest two songs in Nigeria.

But Wizkid hasn’t had any major hit for a while, you might be thinking Daddy nko? but then we know how we judge major hits in Naija though.

5. Has Been His Boss Since Day One

For four years Wizkid was under the EME set-up controlled by Banky W. He got a bit of independence when he created Star Boy in 2013.

Davido has been his own boss since day one. He created the HKN label in conjunction with his big brother. Davido has never had to answer to anyone.

. He has a more compassionate heart and he is into a lot of unannounced charity work

This is a crystal clear attitude we all know davido possessed in bulk, unlike Wizkid. I’m so sure if we are all asked who can you ask of help and be 50% sure that he might probably help us, we all we choose Davido over wizkid.

I think we all remembered what davido did for the little boy below, and many other philanthropist duty the  baddest has pulled on.

7. He has more social media followers

Davido is unarguably the most popular Nigerian artist on the social network. With the baddest just reaching 5 Million followers on instagram and wizkid just struggled to pass 4 Million followers.

Though Wizkid has more twitters followers, but consider the differences between the margin davido’s IG followers elapse that of Wizkid. Do the maths.

8.  Has more artistes in his stable

Davido has not only pushed himself this year, but has also pushed all artiste under his label into limelight, with each having atleast one or  more hit single.

Davido has alot of artistes under his management and guess what they are all doing so well.

A wise man once said, success is not only measured by what you’ve achieved yourself, but with what other people have achieved through you.

If this is the yardstick for measuring success, then we can authoritatively say Davido is more successful than Wizkid.

Source: VibezNG

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid – 8 Strong Reasons Why We Think Davido Is Better Than Wizkid by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2017
No go find work

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid – 8 Strong Reasons Why We Think Davido Is Better Than Wizkid by modath(f): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
No go find work

Thanks bro & a competent editor as well.
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid – 8 Strong Reasons Why We Think Davido Is Better Than Wizkid by taylor88(m): 7:39am On Oct 04, 2017
Una get time oooo

Instead of u go mind ur lappy dey do some payable shiits
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid – 8 Strong Reasons Why We Think Davido Is Better Than Wizkid by taylor88(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2017
modath:

Thanks bro & a competent editor as well.

Keep editing pvssy

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid – 8 Strong Reasons Why We Think Davido Is Better Than Wizkid by olaleks007(m): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2017
Ohhhh the bean seller did not come today

Abeg is there anywhere I can buy beans in ur area

Abi shey make I go fry beans ni?
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid – 8 Strong Reasons Why We Think Davido Is Better Than Wizkid by Florblu(f): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2017
BASELESS
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid – 8 Strong Reasons Why We Think Davido Is Better Than Wizkid by internationalman(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2017
People keeps saying Wizkid has better lyrics than Davido. But come to think of it they are all lyrically empty.

And since Wizkid started collaborating with foreign artiste his songs have been barely heard or played like they used to be. I know some people will call it ascension or elevation or progress, but an honest Wizkid fan knows deep down his heart that Wizkid has depreciated musically.
would u compare Wizkid of now to Wizkid of 'love my baby' 'Azonto' 'on top ur mat' era? NO.

but Davido on the other hand has been producing hits year in year out and does collaboration with foreign artiste as well. He just knows how to juggernaut on both foreign and naija made songs.
like I said I know his lyrics are empty as well.

But I just think that if not for the likes majority have for Wizkid that is clouding their sense of appreciation of good job done by Davido, he would've been celebrated as one of the best as well.

just imagine the kind of plaudit that would've been given to Wizkid if he was the one that came out with hit bangers like skelewu, Aye, if and fall.

My point is it's always going to be a matter of choice when it comes to debate about who's better between the two of them.
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid – 8 Strong Reasons Why We Think Davido Is Better Than Wizkid by DrChukzy(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2017
Wizkid has tried his best no doubt.
But presently, Davido is the Real Deal!
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid – 8 Strong Reasons Why We Think Davido Is Better Than Wizkid by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2017
and see the reasons why wizkid is better than davido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2OxHkIYRYE
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid – 8 Strong Reasons Why We Think Davido Is Better Than Wizkid by horzzyart(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2017
why can't u guy stop this between those guys self... they 're making their money while u 're here blogging their rate and beff . I thinks we gat to change topic .
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid – 8 Strong Reasons Why We Think Davido Is Better Than Wizkid by BrutalJab: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Davido is bigger than the Kid.

Wizkid is living on past glory and perpetual hyping by paid promoters.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rukky Sanda Expose Her Cleavage [PICS] / 2017 Forbes Highest Paid Female Celebrity / Bobrisky Trends With His Fashion Style In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.