Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? (22437 Views)

How Fast Is Your Internet? / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Gurusblend(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2017
Hmm, I don port to Airtel oo, am enjoying Airtel, Glo service went offline in my area on the day I bought 18GB DATA FOR 4K, qwon Oloshi...

1 Like

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by bot101(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2017
They use dirty IPs, that's why. Sites with strong security policies don't allow dirty IPs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by wizkidblogger(f): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2017
yea, many blogs using custom domains have not been accessible with glo for almost 2 weeks now.

discussion and how to contact them >>>

https://planet.ogbongeblog.com/t/blogger-blogs-using-custom-domain-not-opening/1387
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Xbee007(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2017
caboman:
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my
profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY
This is pure wickedness! Stealing and selling other people intellectual property.
Cc CharlesNneji1
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Gurusblend(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2017
What pained me most is that the network never went to normal until the data expired...
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by adaeze12345(f): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2017
please you guys should make a list of sites that are nnot opening so that glo can fix such issue
i use glo and so far its been great

1 Like

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Affected browsers are majorly: Google Chrome, Mozilla firefox, uc browser and every major web browser..
But I opened all the major browsers u listed above now with glo without any problem, as a matter of fact, I am using UC browser to surf NL now and still no problem. Your location might be the fault, to be frank with you Op I've been using GLO to surf net for close to a year now and I'm enjoying it. Even watching live matches on mobdro or streaming video online without any hitch

1 Like

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Viccoguy4real(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2017
my problems with glo is not even if they open website or not but the problem is that my glo sub with 3.5g last only 1day just imagine

below are picture prove
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by betty35: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2017
use VPN when browsing, you won,t have issue.
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by onome442(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2017
same here ,my snapchat refuse to sign in for the past one week now.
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Viccoguy4real(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2017
my problems with glo is not even if they open website or not but the problem is that my glo sub with 3.5g last only 1day just imagine

below are picture prove

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2017
adaeze12345:
please you guys should make a list of sites that are nnot opening so that glo can fix such issue
i use glo and so far its been great
Same here, i always get surprised whenever people complain about GLO's bad network blah blah blah. I must confess, since I started using GLO it has been great

1 Like

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by maclatunji: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Codedrock:
I am sure i am not the only one that have noticed glo internet has not been opening sevral web pages since earlier this year, before, the problem was that glo fails to load some pages on some sites, but now it has gotten worse, glo internet have stopped loading a lot of websites from the last five days, glo is not opening any blog under google's "blogger platform", popular blog sites and websites i use have stopped loading while using glo internet but when you use other networks or other internet providers those sites load as fast as possible. I am not the only one having this problem it is all glo users and glo has done nothing to stop it for almost 6days now..

Affected browsers are majorly: Google Chrome, Mozilla firefox, uc browser and every major web browser.. except operamini.. glo check this out and fix!!

I'm a blogger and i use google's , my visitors have decreased since the last 6days.. if you are a webmaters or blogger checkout what i am saying.. i think its time we all call them out on social media and force them to fix this..

With their large user base of internet users in nigeria right now they shouldn't be messing up like this.. this is too much a big error.

oga Lalasticlala lets get this to them!!

This is true for coolstuff49ja.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2017
buskie13:
Why can't I get access to their stupid customer care in English language baffles me,they all speaking Yoruba, and I want to subscribe for their 1k plan,loaded from the bank that's how they've finished my money from 1k down to 6h,how can I contact them,I don't remember subscribing for any useless advert or package
Send cancel in block letters to 35182 and your problem will be solved wink

1 Like

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by adaeze12345(f): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Same here, i always get surprised whenever people complain about GLO's bad network blah blah blah. I must confess, since I started using GLO it has been great
thier ranting was what made me even before trying i gave up on glo
but the day i used a guys hotspot that was the day i got a glo sim glo riock here on campus
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2017
maclatunji:

This is true for coolstuff49ja.com
I just opened the site you just mentioned without any problem, *screenshot attached* check the time on the pics if you doubt

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by maclatunji: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I open the site you just mentioned without any problem, *screenshot attached* check the time on the pics if you doubt

Try it on a computer with Glo Network.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2017
adaeze12345:

thier ranting was what made me even before trying i gave up on glo
but the day i used a guys hotspot that was the day i got a glo sim glo riock here on campus
I surf net, stream videos like there's no tomorrow. When my phone had a problem like a month+ mehn I couldn't even let my data expire, I sub with my small phone to make sure I continue enjoying my sweet GLO and now I've gotten another one bae I've continued from where I stopped. GLO is kiss kiss
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by ojonugwap(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2017
Instead of working on their poor and fail network Glo is busy with Claude of celebrities make noise up and down the worst is when you call customer service they will be singing close to an hour nobody would respond to your call useless network

1 Like

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2017
maclatunji:

Try it on a computer with Glo Network.
Bro it's still the same thing, I use it on my Lappy steady. Most of my guys don't use any other network except GLO
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by maclatunji: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Bro it's still the same thing, I use it on my Lappy steady. Most of my guys don't use any other network except GLO

I have not successfully opened that site on laptop with computer using Glo Network in 2 weeks including this morning.

I find your claim difficult to believe. What city do you stay in?

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by OmichaelO: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2017
Viccoguy4real:

below are picture prove
someone is probably using your data

Dial *127*00# to check if anyone added his/her number.
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2017
Glo yaff belle full grin they want to reduce their customers so make una take a bow undecided i use glo tho BUT....

1 Like

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2017
maclatunji:

I have not successfully opened that site on laptop with computer using Glo Network in 2 weeks including this morning.

I find your claim difficult to believe. What city do you stay in?
I stay in Onitsha and GLO has been great to me here, the fault might be from your location. Down here bro, na GLO sure pass oh
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by maclatunji: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I stay in Onitsha and GLO has been great to me here, the fault might be from your location. Down here bro, na GLO sure pass oh

In Lagos, it is not opening.
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by rattlesnake(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2017
glo doesnt load DEEZER sh1t people
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by sekem: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2017
Nice observation

At first, I thought it was only me

It seems to me that most of the blogger blogs that still retain the ..com domain names are opening but most of the blogger blogs that have custom domains are not opening

Glo sef lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by kenex4ever(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
I use glo and i load any website on any browser and stream videos steady.

But their network is not as good as others
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
maclatunji:

In Lagos, it is not opening.
the fault my be from your location, to be frank with you, I've never regretted using GLO network. I've been rolling over my data for months now and I still dey jolly dey go with GLO. I'm just unlimited
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by meforkene(m): 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
I don't think it's specifically a Glo thing..

Been happening to me in the past two weeks and I use MTN.First thought it was just d device.

Some sites loading is disjointed most times(eg fantasy pl website),expected highlights on the site don't show.
I wonder what the problem is.

I no trust these Telcos, them fit don remove something to gain more
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by TechZiga: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Glo works well on phone. The issue is more on PC user. For the past two weeks, I have not being able to access my blog while using Glo network. I had to switch to MTN. But I notice that using Glo on any VPN software, you can access it. Hope they find a solution fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone / TECNO Launches CAMON 20 Doodle Edition Powered By Android / 4 Things To Do To Your Smartphone If Does Not Power On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.