Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Webmaster With Experience Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmaster With Experience Needed Urgently (455 Views)

Webmaster With Experience With Wordpress Needed / Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster / Webmaster i need Your Help On "Search" Coding... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster With Experience Needed Urgently by jchima14: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2017
A startup digital marketing company, in Abuja is seeking the services of an experienced webmaster.
The suitable candidate must have a good working knowledge of

1. Website development (preferably using CMS)

2. Basic knowledge of graphic design

3. Social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)

4. Basics of onsite and offsite Search Engine Optimization

Interested candidates should send their CVs to career@ebrandmanagers.com

Expiration date: On or Before 7 th October 2017.
Re: Webmaster With Experience Needed Urgently by anitchec(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
I can develop and maintain a site for you in Drupal (CMS) and Laravel (full stack PHP framework), build a custom front end template using bootstrap or zurb. I do basic designs with photoshop and adobe illustrator, to know more hit me up:08034248988

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn $850 Daily On Adsense Without Ban(live Seminar) / Facebook Page Manager Needed. / Facebook Group Owners You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.