Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22years With 3 Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22years With 3 Kids (820 Views)

Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) / We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! / Blind Couple Who Have Been Married For 40 Years Tell Their Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22years With 3 Kids by gift3d(f): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2017
A man, Olaide Olakiitan Oluwayemisi, has revealed how he was inspired by the love story of a mentally unstable couple who were married for 22 years with 3 children. Read the story in full below;
[img][/img]

THE MAD COUPLE IN MY VILLAGE

Samade was a graduate of applied physics from University of Nigeria, Nsukka before he ran mad. Samade was a fan of every villager for his abilities and talents. Abilities and talents madness could not snatch away from him. His dancing steps and melodious voice cannot be ignored by passersby. He sings and dances without musical instruments yet those who listened and watched him wished he was not mad for the ecstasy he gave to them.

His love life and marriage to Cynthia, another mad woman in the village was an envy of many couples. Samade and Cynthia had lived together in a self built self-contained under the popular bridge at Orile junction for 22 years. There were several times the villagers saw them quarreling but no one knew how they settled their differences.

Unfortunately Samade and Cynthia do not speak the same language. While Samade was from my village, Cynthia was from the Eastern part of the country. They lived together for 22 years without a long separation.

How they consented to live as couple and had 3 children is a riddle no one is yet to solve. They lived under same roof in quote, they had no source of income other than begging, they have no common sense, lacked counselors, never attended marriage classes, yet they lived together for 22years uninterrupted.

Samade and Cynthia were the Romeo and Juliet of their world, a perfect match to a fault. Mad but proud of each other and their union. They were seen severally kissing, hugging, caressing and sharing romantic moments together in the village.

They shared all things in common, they bathed together, played together, ate together, entertained their guests together, fought together, smiled together etc. Samade and Cynthia were an epitome of uncoordinated romantic folks. If they were not mad, they would have won the best couple of the year's award.

The lesson in Samade and Cynthia's romantic story is this; "If the insane can sustain a romantic relationship, the sane should be able to do better". Unfortunately, most sane couples with common sense cannot stay together as husband and wife for 10 years without divorce or separation. Yet they have access to the good things of life. They have good shelter, good food, sound education, spiritual helps, finance etc.

The story of this mad couple inspired me when growing up in the village as a young boy. With this I made a covenant with my maker that I will have an enviable marriage. I told myself when I was 17 that "if a mad man can do it, I can do it better because I am at better advantage".

Unfortunately, Samade died on 24th July 20... and Cynthia died too on 3rd September of the same year of depression and loneliness. Their children were adopted by 3 different families whose lives were inspired by the romantic life of the mad couple.

They were mad together

They lived together

They died together

If the mad couple can do it, I can do it better because I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13 KJV.

The End

1 Like

Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22years With 3 Kids by malware: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Love knows no boundaries.... Love crosses all obstacles.... Love is the only language that all living creatures understand very well

4 Likes

Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22years With 3 Kids by Vado(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Inspiring story. We don't know if effort was made at rehabilitating them by the government before their demise.

1 Like

Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22years With 3 Kids by enoqueen: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Eeya!! cry cry
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22years With 3 Kids by williamdeluxe(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
[right][/right]hmmmmm
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22years With 3 Kids by williamdeluxe(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
hmmmmmm[img]hmmmmmm[/img]hmmmmmm
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22years With 3 Kids by Alennsar(f): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
this is a good story with great lessons.

1 Like

Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22years With 3 Kids by frozen70(f): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmmmm. Love is a powerful bond. I was happy reading these until I got to where both of them died between 3 month's. There's was a perfect marriage where they did not have the sense of divorce, separation, malice, hatred and lack of trust. I wished they leaved longer.
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22years With 3 Kids by shurley22(f): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nice story...
But of cos with more than enough lessons to be learnt

(1) (Reply)

All The Ways To Go If You're Tired Of Life. (with Memes) / Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed / My Girlfriend Asked Me A Trick Question- What Is The Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.