Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes (996 Views)

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / Full List Of All Mobile Phone USSD Codes For Banks In Nigeria [2017 Update] / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes by FellepHq(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2017
So aside my bank and I, no one else knows it's my birthday today. I deactivated my facebook a week ago, so probably everyone relies on it to know when my birthday is. It's lonely though, but I think I need the time alone for sober reflection about life.

Has this occurred to you before? Share your experience.
Re: It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes by Afriifa(m): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2017
yeah.. I was happy and appreciated God for giving me a plus
Re: It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes by whitebeard(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
It wasn't a human from your bank that sent u that message op, it was your bank "bot"...besides why should we care that today is your birthday...what do u have for us to care about u..!?
Re: It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes by FellepHq(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes by FellepHq(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
whitebeard:
It wasn't a human from your bank that sent u that message op, it was your bank "bot"...besides why should we care that today is your birthday...what do u have for us to care about u..!?

Far from it. Am not soliciting for that here, just stating an observation. That people you may think actually care don't, they are waiting for triggers.

I don't worry myself about that, otherwise I have over 3k friends on facebook and I know how it used to be.
Re: It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes by whitebeard(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
FellepHq:

Far from it. Am not soliciting for that here, just stating an observation. That people you may think actually care don't, they are waiting for triggers.

I don't worry myself about that, otherwise I have over 3k friends on facebook and I know how it used to be.
wow.3k friends, I don't just make friend with anyone though, but the little I have I can relate to what u feeling..one of my so called friend stupid boy back stabbed me yesterday, the guy is an hater, I was angry through out yesterday, I mistakenly provoked my girl that same yesterday after that guy provoked me..I am still angry self..!

Mehn in this world it u alone no one else, I don't really trust people like that..!
Re: It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes by FellepHq(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
whitebeard:
wow.3k friends, I don't just make friend with anyone though, but the little I have I can relate to what u feeling..one of my so called friend stupid boy back stabbed me yesterday, the guy is an hater, I was angry through out yesterday, I mistakenly provoked my girl that same yesterday after that guy provoked me..I am still angry self..!

Mehn in this world it u alone no one else, I don't really trust people like that..!

Sorry about that, like a quote from little finger in game of thrones, be prepared for anything and nothing will surprise you. In same vein, trust no one and you will never be betrayed. Looks like the saying, everyone is in this world for themselves is true.

Usually by now, more than 3 friends would have requested to take me out, calls and SMS from family and friends, some even send cash. To imagine that non actually remembers the date is something.

I remember my friends and families birthday because if you are special to me I do something special on your special day like take you out to club or a special outing and the date is fixed in my mind.
Re: It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes by whitebeard(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
FellepHq:

Sorry about that, like a quote from little finger in game of thrones, be prepared for anything and nothing will surprise you. In same vein, trust no one and you will never be betrayed. Looks like the saying, everyone is in this world for themselves is true.

Usually by now, more than 3 friends would have requested to take me out, calls and SMS from family and friends, some even send cash. To imagine that non actually remembers the date is something.

I remember my friends and families birthday because if you are special to me I do something special on your special day like take you out to club or a special outing and the date is fixed in my mind.
I feel u bro, I feel u..
Re: It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Melkam Ldet! (Happy Birthday!) smiley

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
FellepHq:
Happy Birthday to you. Wishing you many happy returns.

Birthdays:
tjadeniyi, biozy, stab(41), ednutey, hakeem4shi(32), jmkbond(67), technokid, djcrown, punche(34), andreme(33), Estimable(33), ezex(26), Jobig(40), aboveonly(44), zippie5, Jetwld(32), Ameboperoo(36), Vicaboy(27), PStacks(92), betalife(47), segundo(30), biomedixexcel(33), Toomaxi, YMCgyna(25), juyi44(29), n3rve(28), FlameZee, drstan, sharpshap(32), Fireson, sigba, Itsalphaa, Chukwuemeka007(22), Kabiru391(35), Stonerobaba(37), Emulti(33), Chadso, ify01(22), SCOOPERJEF(27), Jaydrakes(27), Gazzy88(29), newsloaded(24), Akin51(27), Oracle13(32), paulinemimi(30), bams2999(26), Holuwaxheun(26), kingsley2rhyme, fruqsy(28), samdean(27), xplicity1, Flakkydagirl(26), Threecrownz(23), frankyzin(21), frannyema, djlawex02(32), papatee4(31), JohnsonEmma, Aliyuozioma(23), Joshkeyz, Preshochyx, dominicnuel(26), FASH23, eruchboy(21), JOACHINpedro, tobybasten, solzmuller(24), Simplefaithy, Favouritegirl1(20), aflyingbird, Ephiezy4real, konga82(35), Zaha(21), darlinton28(29), qozyme24(27), Jibril659, Mrmissme(28), kaptainp, sherybanky, lindahorluchi(21), yusufobinna1, sulacbaba(27), PRYCE, Lynathetank(26), adun99, mechtronics(22), simplemusic(28), princessginny(29), tofolo, owoseun, haywhy3000(30), gaburellocares(25), phorty7, Adecephs(21), Princeville, francisbarrack(30), admolfemx(32), TamunoRichard(23), Divphiz(30), rhozaay, zubbymp3(20), olasunkanmii(26), Lambadostic(29), ReduceWeight(27), EdwardEddy(21), Johnson194, kingelemide(18), Izzydoks, Baasebaa0570(20), elmas, IffaCatchYouEhn(21), ormariona(18), Snow5, SpiffyAttitude(22), Snvictor34(26), Freethought(28), Alvaropromise, sassyboochic(17), Jonah507(26), Hydrogen234, KingEbi(28), Johnibi(33), funmyade(34), Constilo4u(21), sammuell(20), dutchman247(25), achivs(25), wheelzino(27), Abbie45(24), EzekielBams(29), ak22, NseobongEkanem(23), mmuonso(39), DragonBoyy(29), Swtnews(19), Mrgreatness(28), Akuruoulo(23), Daeyou(18), IkennaDavid1(32), jeo2019(32), johnnadis(25), Kwinolly(19), jerryeminem(27), Mslawal(34), abc952(25), arosoyemichael(28), Kisser34(30), Kaybee010(19), akeeen, flobantin, benoly, McNas39, shuaib1010(16), Beelvee(24), Banksc(25), fizzyrella, Fiwayemi(27), hirekiller1(57), Amarachi42(26)

Thank so much dear

2 Likes

Re: It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
funmyade:

Thank so much dear
thank you so much.. i love this and im really grateful
Re: It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
FellepHq:
So aside my bank and I, no one else knows it's my birthday today. I deactivated my facebook a week ago, so probably everyone relies on it to know when my birthday is. It's lonely though, but I think I need the time alone for sober reflection about life.

Has this occurred to you before? Share your experience.
haha. i also did same.... oct 4 things ba

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes by FellepHq(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2017
sassyboochic:

haha. i also did same.... oct 4 things ba

Yea sure, are you an introvert?
Re: It's My Birthday, Only Banks Sent Wishes by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
FellepHq:

Yea sure, are you an introvert?
Yh

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do It??? / 11-yr-old Killer Narrates His Sojourn In The Underworld [video] / NUC Approved New Grade System For Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.