Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read (13248 Views)

Facts About Guys Whose Room Is Like This? (SEE PHOTO) / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dear Ladies:

No joystick Is Small For A Tight Pu*sy If You Have Reached A Stage Where You Feel joysticks Are Small for your pu*sy

Congratulations..!!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Safiaa(f): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lies. This is what they say to console themselves. Do you have a vagina to know that what you're saying is factual? Nothing wrong with a small joystick, just find someone who prefers it.

15 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Lies.

which one bi lies..any ladies talking about wanting big joystick already have a wide pu*sy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by dingbang(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Lies.
Safiaa... I hope your own is not wider wider grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nigga, you really haven't seen small. I mean very small grin

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Kimcutie: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by dingbang(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
looooooooool. Looks like worm grin
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by midehi2(f): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

which one bi lies..any ladies talking about wanting big joystick already have a wide pu*sy
Guy, there are priicks that are too small....that even if na 10yrs old girl, the thing go still dangle inside tongue
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Safiaa(f): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

A longer joystick hits certain spots and a joystick with girth creates friction which increases pleasure. Personally speaking anyway. So it has nothing to do with being wide or tight.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

the thing neva rise na

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

the thing neva rise na

You believe in growers?? embarassed

That theory is cooked up men
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
dingbang:
looooooooool. Looks like worm grin

Lol. More like a waxed out candle stick grin
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
A longer joystick hits certain spots and a joystick with girth creates friction which increases pleasure. Personally speaking anyway. So it has nothing to do with being wide or tight.

all i know is the ability for man to be able to use his joystick very well regardless of the size .but for real tho a girl with tight pu*sy would never want a big joystick..never ...average is ok for her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
midehi2:

Guy, there are priicks that are too small....that even if na 10yrs old girl, the thing go still dangle inside tongue

lol..this is funny sha
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Words of the Wise men grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
bro there is nothing there now grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Safiaa(f): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

all i know is the ability for man to be able to use his joystick very well regardless of the size .but for real tho a girl with tight pu*sy would never want a big joystick..never ...average is ok for her
Lol what is average to you?
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Safiaa(f): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
dingbang:
Safiaa... I hope your own is not wider wider grin
Never grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Adaumunocha(f): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
ScotFree:
Words of the Wise men grin grin
Words of a guy trying to console himself...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol what is average to you?

4,5 inches

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Safiaa(f): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

4,5 inches
Erect or nah?
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Erect or nah?

haba flacid 5inch would be like 7 inch when erect..so i mean 5 inch when erect
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Words of a guy trying to console himself...

Hahaha
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Safiaa(f): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

haba flacid 5inch would be like 7 inch when erect..so i mean 5 inch when erect
lool. Thats not average hun, especially for a nigerian. 6-6.5 is average. How can you say 4 inches is average? When erect oh. Sho wa okay?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
lool. Thats not average hun, especially for a nigerian. 6-6.5 is average. How can you say 4 inches is average? When erect oh. Sho wa okay?

lol..you have more experience tell us more

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by dingbang(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Never grin
hahaha.... Oya let me confirm
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
guys and ladies check this pu*ssy and joystick challenge

ladies tell us what you can do for that joystick and guys tell us what you can do for that pu*ssy

https://www.nairaland.com/4096366/guys-throw-pu-ssy-challenge

https://www.nairaland.com/4096366/guys-throw-pu-ssy-challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6TgcsS0syc
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
you go like prick o

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Piiko:
you go like prick o

shes only saying what will size her pu*ssy and its not about liking prick.lol..by the way is it a crime to like prick...i love pu*ssy

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
bro there is nothing there now grin

Lmao. Don't say that oh. He used that 'nothing' to rape a girl cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Lmao. Don't say that oh. He used that 'nothing' to rape a girl cheesy cheesy
I can't even imagine the scene grin

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Safiaa(f): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Piiko:
you go like prick o
where have you been

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 6) / Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.