Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates (2510 Views)

Speculators Sell OAU Ife Land For N2.8 Billion / Postgraduate Programme OAU Ife, 2018/2019. / Six Reasons OAU IFE As A Centre Of Tourist Attraction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by brenister10: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
It's no longer news that the PUTME examination has been conducted and concluded by the authorities Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife.

But the results that was initially released two days ago has left a bitter taste in the mouth of candidates who sat for the test. Not that the candidate couldn't cope with the quality of questions they were asked to answer but what has baffled many people is that is it possible for majority of the candidates to score below the pass mark.

This has been the question in the lips of candidates including parents and guardians till yesterday evening only for the school authority to withdraw the initial results for about 24 hours.

Not quite long precisely this afternoon, the real results which has shown the true test of candidates was released giving hope and joy to candidates and their parents.

What could have been the problem, Was it a faulty computer program or what? The school should as a matter of fact apologise to candidates, parents and guardians for the heart attack caused by this disturbing problem.

Candidates can go and check their results now.

1 Share

Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by druxy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
the new one is worst
Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by vicstiqs95: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
it's not the real result, rather it is worst.... ignoring utme score ? for just o level and putme score.
Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by mikool007(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
What is this again, so they can just manufacture results for pples sweat

1 Like

Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by delilwaxz(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
na was for Nigerian institutions

1 Like

Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by topedopechef(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Providing a student double results for a single exam, i tink dat one is a terrorist act,i tink OAU shuld also be proscribed.... I rest my case..Lai Mohammed ova to you
Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by DTOBS(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Great Ife! Great Ife
Africa's most beautiful campus
Conscious, vigilant, progressive
Aluta against all oppression
Forward ever, backward never
For learning and culture, sport and struggle
Great Ife, I love you
There is only one great Ife in the universe
Another Great Ife is a counterfeit
Great, Great, Great, Great, Greaaaaaaatttttttt.. ..

1 Like

Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by abduljabbar4(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
DTOBS:
Great Ife! Great Ife Africa's most beautiful campus Conscious, vigilant, progressive Aluta against all oppression Forward ever, backward never For learning and culture, sport and struggle Great Ife, I love you There is only one great Ife in the universe Another Great Ife is a counterfeit Great, Great, Great, Great, Greaaaaaaatttttttt.. ..
with all the complaints im seeing about the uni? gerarahere mehn
Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ah ah
#OAUrunaway

1 Like

Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by Ashbaba: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Oral Health Education Video Series

Obafemi Awolowo Dental Students' Association (IFUDSA)

PLAQUE AND CALCULUS

PLAQUE is a collection of bacteria and sugar on the teeth.
CALCULUS in dentistry is not the application of derivatives and differentials�� but is formed when plaque is hardened by elements present in the saliva.

How do they form?�
They form as yellow deposits around neck of your teeth and spread to other areas of your teeth.

What do they cause?
They cause Gingivitis (disease of the gum), Mouth odour, Bleeding gums etc.

Can they be removed with toothbrushes?
No, they cannot be removed with toothbrushes.

What should I do then?��‍♂
You should ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBoDYJaXJ8s

Enquiries
CODEH Chairman
� _Dr Toluwani - 07065128129_

P.R.O
� Ash - 08161736204

For more Oral Health Education Video
��
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmJ3SR920Fh0z6seNTlsSdQ

Help create awareness too, kindly rebroadcast
Thanks.

IFUDSA ==> towards an improved oral health
Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by skimmy005: 4:31am On Oct 05, 2017
DTOBS:
Great Ife! Great Ife Africa's most beautiful campus Conscious, vigilant, progressive Aluta against all oppression Forward ever, backward never For learning and culture, sport and struggle Great Ife, I love you There is only one great Ife in the universe Another Great Ife is a counterfeit Great, Great, Great, Great, Greaaaaaaatttttttt.. ..
u are a fool
Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by Bakare19: 6:18am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by brenister10: 6:24am On Oct 05, 2017
druxy:
the new one is worst
na wa o
Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by brenister10: 6:25am On Oct 05, 2017
vicstiqs95:
it's not the real result, rather it is worst.... ignoring utme score ? for just o level and putme score.

Why relegating JAMB, instead O-level points should have been sacrificed. I taya for OAU o
Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by brenister10: 6:29am On Oct 05, 2017
topedopechef:
Providing a student double results for a single exam, i tink dat one is a terrorist act,i tink OAU shuld also be proscribed.... I rest my case..Lai Mohammed ova to you

You are right my brother, in a saner clime, the authorities would have come out publicly to tell Nigerians what initially went wrong and why JAMB score was never used to get the supposed aggregate score.

Unfortunately, in Nigeria, anything goes
Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by DTOBS(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2017
skimmy005:
u are a fool
Thank you for telling us "what" your "Father" at home is...
Re: OAU Ife Must Apologise To PUTME Candidates by DTOBS(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2017
abduljabbar4:

with all the complaints im seeing about the uni? gerarahere mehn
Are we arguing about anything here Sir? Capital NO...

Just singing out loud my Alma mater Anthem

(1) (Reply)

10 Horrifying Times Dogs Killed People / ASUU UPDATE—FG Tells ASUU To Increase School Fees, Up-to 500k / From Inspector General Of The Nigerian Police To A Jail Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.