Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) (77536 Views)

How I Converted A Space In My Compound Into A Dry Season Ugu Farm / Bird I Caught This Morning In My Compound In Abia / If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Looks like my compound. I hav mango, pawpaw, banana, plantain, orange, pineapple, moringa, bitterleaf, scent leaf, water leaf, + variety of flowers.....

1 Like

Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
moscobabs:

nothing wrong bro, i was just amazed ni
What's in the 5th picture, pardon me?
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
after u dn watchd professor Johnbull(Kanayo o Kanayo)program u come remember say ur uncle too get farm abi?
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by sshalom(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is beautiful to behold. Your uncle is really leaving well.
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by Naijamate: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is lovely

Check my signature for how to make Legit cash within short period of time
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lovely friuit
moscobabs:
more
farmTech
pavorea
come and see beautiful farm
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Where is the one in your compound?
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
moscobabs:

okay, your uncle is hardworking.
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by juman(m): 12:02am On Oct 05, 2017
What the country need is large scale farming.
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2017
hmm. .all dis thing dey for one compound? hmm n.a. him be say compound pass compound o. .well you no talk whether itsminnthe city on for una village. .
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by popsyleo1: 3:30am On Oct 05, 2017
Naira land is now full of fools
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Thank God for him. That is a very good one, at least there won't be Fulani Herdsmen inversion unto his farm/garden. Safe and secured investment.
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by expozey(f): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2017
The bananas and pawpaws are so green and healthy
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by RillJ(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2017
Lala yaf suffered shall!

cosby02:
Is there snake? grin

I'm not sure Lalasticlala will be impressed....theres no snake in your uncle's compound.
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2017
that's the way to go.
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Op, which state?
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 2:01am On Oct 06, 2017
This is an example of integrated farming I hope for, but at a much larger scale.
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by IrokoOluwere: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
moscobabs:

How many plots of land is your uncle’s compound ? shocked
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

How many plots of land is your uncle’s compound ? shocked
Just a plot of land
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by IrokoOluwere: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
moscobabs:

Just a plot of land
Amazing .
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by bull67: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
if every nigerian could think like this and adopt this life style, the population in the city will come down and all families will live a normal life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Harvests A Very Big Cassava. Photos / Piggery House Construction Design Details / How To Successfully Invest In Catfish Farming using plastic tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.