Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng (1819 Views)

I Need A Graphics Artist To Be Working With On Freelance (long Term) / Graphics Artist Needed Urgently / Hello To All Naira Lander Graphics Artist. I Have A Strong Passion For Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
As a graphics designer, what you will gain if you visit https://printsnaija.com.ng

1. if you signup, you will automatically become one of our premium members
2. since you are one of the premium members, you will be connected to any available clients that need service of graphics designer
3. you can start earning big by becoming one of our agents
4. you can request for our well-know certificate in printing and advertising industry to get any big jobs
5. you will be giving latest updates in printing and design
6. you will be giving free access to any of our events
7. you can request for any help that will boost your design career.

and many more..

printsnaija.com.ng is all about teaching and promoting printing and design for printing.

As a graphics designer, you can expand your world and start earning big by start learning new things everyday.
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
you can also like our facebook page on Homepage. Thanks guy follow us @printsnaija on Twitter and Instagram
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
if you have any issue in printing such as screen printing, offset printing, largeformat printing, 3D printing etc.
You can also request for how to do any designs for printing such as;
1.Gazebo
2.rollup
3.pop counters
4.promotional table
5.feather and flag banners
6. bounties
7. biilboards
8. vehicle wrapping
9. unipoles
and many more..
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pls drop your email only here, if you have signup already!
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
One of the major benefits as printsnaija.com.ng member, is that you can start listing your advert free of charge in our business director page.
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
printsnaija is not really a blog. It is meant to be prints and design online notebook about prepress, design, printing, photography & publishing. Sometimes however we cannot suppress the urge to rant about something or go (slightly) off-topic. You can access topics by category or search for anything about printing, design or photography.
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by simba01(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
How much can you do something like this. The shoe package

Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2017
We dont do this but we have those that can do it.
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by Shobizz(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
I ALREADY REGISTER nice concept though the website is upcoming, nice nitch
wish you all the best.
shobizzblog@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Shobizz baba, we appreciate that, pls let know the kind of services u render.
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by Shobizz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
primemedia2017:
Shobizz baba, we appreciate that, pls let know the kind of services u render.

I design n print on
Large Format Printing (Flex & SAV)
Receipt & Invoice
DI Printing
Sometime On Cord/Surd
Wedding Programme
invitation etc.
my new location do not allow me 2 do all these. general computer work.
thanks
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 2:37am On Oct 07, 2017
Bros we don't think that distance is a barrier. If u get plenty customers, u can partner with any transporter to deliver your customer job to any town and state.
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2017
You can join our WhatsApp group by clicking on this link https:///I1T5VlsJ3qV7g6CWFo8XTe
By join this group u will start learning both printing, photography and design. Not only this, you will also enjoy our premium benefits free of charge. U will get connected and start earning cool and legal money. We will show u how to get jobs from some of the biggest organizations in Nigeria. And many more...
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2017
If that link is not working, u can drop your number here to add you as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Don't be left out! Joint many of naija graphics designers, printers and photographers on printsnaija's WhatsApp group through the link below:
https:///I1T5VlsJ3qV7g6CWFo8XTe

This is community we gather together to learn graphics design 4 printing, core printing and photography tips and tricks. We post our jobs, we review it, comments and make ur works look better. Not only this, since we are big in printing industry, we make the available jobs vacancy relating to the above metion services, available for our members.
We provide our certificate for any member that look for jobs. Join now to know more...
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2017
Since printsnaija.com.ng always has pending jobs, therefore, we Will be posting any jobs and services in our WhatsApp forum, for any of our members to enjoy. Pls don't be left out! Join many of naija graphics designers to learn and get connected in printing and advertising industry. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by Shobizz(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
primemedia2017:
If that link is not working, u can drop your number here to add you as soon as possible. Thanks

08183091948 my whatapp is not available 4 now i wil fix dat soon.
thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Alright @ showbiz
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Why waiting u too can join the gurus to start learning and get connected. Click join us today on our WhatsApp forum
https:///I1T5VlsJ3qV7g6CWFo8XTe
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
What are u waiting for? Hurry and join many of Nigeria graphics designers to start learning and get connected. Click to this link to join
https://i1t5vlsj3qv7g6cwfo8xte/
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 1:18am On Oct 14, 2017
To Get an instant jobs, if u are a graphics artist and Large format operator. Just follow these steps:
1. Visit printsnaija.com.ng homepage to register or signup for u to become one of our members.
2. Join our WhatsApp group using this link https:///I1T5VlsJ3qV7g6CWFo8XTe
3. Inform us upon ur registration through msg or call on this number 09075353449
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
If u are looking for any printing jobs pls join our WhatsApp group
Re: If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng by primemedia2017: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
If u are graphics designers, and u want to get connected. Kindly join other gurus through our WhatsApp group now to get started. See u there!

(1) (Reply)

How To Trade/ Buy Coins On Trust Wallet / Photography And Graphics Studio Needed / Drawing Pencil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.