Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Photos: Masquerades Arrested By Lagos State Police For Doing This Heinous Act - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Masquerades Arrested By Lagos State Police For Doing This Heinous Act (1931 Views)

Man Bless This Lady With N1000000 Just For Doing This / Dino Melaye Fires Back At Nigerian Police For Declaring Him Wanted / Masquerades Flog Each Other (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Masquerades Arrested By Lagos State Police For Doing This Heinous Act by joelsonemeka(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Officers of the Lagos state Police Command have arrested some masquerades after causing chaos at Elere area of Agege Lagos.

The masquerades were reportedly apprehended alongside other hoodlums for robbing members of the community and also causing breach of peace in the area.

According to the Police officials, the masquerades who were not backed by the traditional ruler in the area tried to attack the policemen during their arrest. READ MORE AND SEE PHOTOS HERE http://naijabaseng.com/2017/10/04/masquerades-arrested-by-the-lagos-state-police-for-doing-this-heinous-act-find-out-photos/#more-2609
Re: Photos: Masquerades Arrested By Lagos State Police For Doing This Heinous Act by rushman003: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2017
In case we made front page. I want to dedicate this to my wife for allowing me use her phone. Egungun people of agege, I'm not surprise tho

(1) (Reply)

The Best App To Earn Airtime And Money In Nigeria This Year / I Am One Year Old On Nairaland Today! Come Celebrate With Me! / Okopoly Utme Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.