Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) (2077 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) / What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by wintersnow(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Picture yourself in this situation, what would be your possible solution..

Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by FreshBoss007: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
the beautiful lady of course... wont want to be f#&*the while f#-#+$g

1 Like

Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by exposition: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bros you be very wicked person! I go reject that bed sleep for ground!

3 Likes

Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by gabinogem(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
cheesy...the beautiful woman of course... I can't risk my yansh 4 a pûnk àss
Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Partnerbiz3: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Turning back to a gay guy will lead to you wearing napkins in future.

Turning back to the woman will not benefit me either.

So I will just stand up and sleep... shocked
Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by abelprice(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Wickedness at its peak... undecided.. I rather be clean Dan 2 b bleeped.... undecided.. undecided.
Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by wintersnow(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
gabinogem:
cheesy...the beautiful woman of course... I can't risk my yansh 4 a pûnk àss

Lwkmd grin grin..
Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by wintersnow(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
abelprice:
Wickedness at its peak... undecided.. I rather be clean Dan 2 b bleeped.... undecided.. undecided.

You'd let that night just fade away just like that
Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by abelprice(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
wintersnow:

You'd let that night just fade away just like that

It's beta d night fade Dan my ass hole 2 fade o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Tapout(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
FreshBoss007:
the beautiful lady of course...
wont want to be f#&*the while f#-#+$g

Partnerbiz3:

Turning back to a gay guy will lead to you wearing napkins in future.

Turning back to the woman will not benefit me either.

So I will just stand up and sleep... shocked

abelprice:

It's beta d night fade Dan my ass hole 2 fade o

do a little research on "strap on dildos" and you would agree with me that staying away from that bed is the best option

1 Like

Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
I will only sleep on that bed at gun point. Who fine gel epp when my ny@sh dey on the line. grin

#gayisevil.
Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by smardray(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
no!!!!...they must cut that gay preek...before I sleep on that bed
Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by paix(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
I would rather count the ceiling.

1 Like

Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by TheControversy: 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
I would lie on my chest with my back facing the ceiling and my head turned towards the woman.
Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by slyoh: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2017
i will turn my back against d gay guy but sleeping with my legs at their head side of the bed while my front will face the lady 69 direction

1 Like

Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2017
I'll face d lady wit ma left thumb shoved in ma a$$ hoe..... devil is a liar

1 Like

Re: what Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2017
TheControversy:
I would lie on my chest with my back facing the ceiling and my head turned towards the woman.
Hahahahahaha....u go sabi cheat 4 exam even if na 1 invigilator per candidate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Reads Newspaper As His Fiancee Busy Making Up In Pre-wedding Photos / My Sister Is Going Thru Acute Depression / Is This How Jumia Is? This Doesn't Make Sense To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.