Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger (29020 Views)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Russian Troops Battle Each Other To Earn Much-Prized Special Forces Beret (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Pidginwhisper: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bolustical:

When they told you to read well, you refused.

It's Niger Republic, not Niger state in Nigeria.

The way you people have been programmed to hate others is something only God can understand.
But Niger na Aboki community Too Oga undecided

Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by PRINCEVICKEY: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
arodavoo:
Pls tell all your friends not to have any deal with this number +2349038473855 0816 891 8904,he goes with the business name *vee_ tech _consultation network communication*,he claims to sell data plans for all networks at cheap and affordable prices
He is a thief and a scammer,they are people who live and survive on people's sweat,his name is preciou abiola mazo
Kindly rbc till it get to every nigeria

WEN U LIKE BUYING CHEAP THINGS ... THAT'S WHAT U GET ........................YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY UR CARD FROM UR ACCOUNT ONLINE OR WALK TO A STORE AND GET A CARD .... LOAD AND SUBSCRIBE......UNA TOO LIKE CHEAP TINS ...

1 Like

Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Ninethmare: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
yemififi:

Counter-terrorism indeed.
Where was the US security forces when one of their own citizen shot 59 American dead earlier this week?
With all their training in counter insurgency, how has the world been made a better place?

Govts everywhere shd focus on what breed terrorism so as not to engage their armies in fighting terrorists.
Govt will spend less on building skls than sending armies to fight terrorists.
But they won't because the devil is in charge of the hearts of those at the top.
Pathetic
Your matter tire me
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
yemififi:
Why am I not sad abt this?
The US shd just mind 8ts business and stop infiltrating other territories.

Bros did you skim through the prose? Because, evidently, from your comment you know very little or nothing about protocols and policies guiding the global war on Terrorism. Let me school you a little - the US Special operations force has a small presence in the country of discourse (Niger) to train their local land and air soldiers against the ISIS affiliated Book Haram and alqaeda loyalist group in Niger. The US is world power and as such its mandatory they deploy a few special force operators to enhance the skill - Physical, mental and intellectual strategies required to conquer the common enemy(the terrorists). As a result of the aforementioned, the US can't make any planned military strike in Niger, Rather, I assume they would send in a reconnaissance and surveillance team to do more detailed military observation on the stronghold of the common enemy( the terrorists). And if required and necessary, they would further send in a team of SOF's to infiltrate the location of the terrorists. This, I am sure the US would do - the US military don't joke with their teammates; the brotherhood is quite strong.
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
I suspect a cia operation. An excuse to start drone war in niger.
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by colli247(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by codemaniacs: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
kk
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Larrykaysail(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
yemififi:
Why am I not sad abt this?
The US shd just mind 8ts business and stop infiltrating other territories.
do u have head ? Must you comment ,
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by idu1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
What were they doing there?
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
So, how many Nigerien soldiers were killed. Abi dem no be humans again?
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by smithe113(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
yemififi:

Where was the US security forces when one of their own citizen shot 59 American dead earlier this week?
With all their training in counter insurgency, how has the world been made a better place?

Govts everywhere shd focus on what breed terrorism so as not to engage their armies in fighting terrorists.
But they won't because the devil is in charge of the hearts of those at the top.
Pathetic

I am sad to tell you this, " YOU MADE NO SENSE i.e NONSENSE"
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
The alarming thing about this is that there is an alqeida presence in Niger and Niger shares a border with Nigeria
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by ibifubara1: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Anoda cooked up story
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bro, thumbs up for the assessment,

yemififi:

Pathetic
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by SmartyPants(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
codemaniacs:

you guys are either whyte supremacists or very gullible Nigerians

see all the essay you're writing to justify US presence... US iss nut wurld power...

how do you think it will look if US soldiers are in a peaceful country... they are the ones that created "tierrorissm" in order to have excuses to be in those countries..

Hey! Don't quote me if you are not certain that you have applied your brain before commenting.

The article states that the slain US soldiers were in a convey along with Nigerien troops, which means they are there either by invitation or by acceptance of an offer to help.

The US is not a rival to African countries so we have no reason not to accept their help in anyway. Or you mean to say the US is attempting to conquer Niger? Of all countries? With a military presence of less than 100 men?

In fact, what exactly is your point??
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Willybos(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
It is always startling when the Lord takes one ov our young so-unexpectedly... RIP......
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
The northern part of Africa - Mali, the Tuareg region and other parts have been bled dry by the french/Malian Elite, the insurgency was inevitable, just like in the north of Nigeria, and recently the east,south south in fact all over Nigeria, unemployed youths = Trouble, its not rocket science, at the end of the day you start to realize the US is more interested in having bases all over the world to protect its assets than worry about blacks killing blacks, afterall we were once white/arab slaves, hopefully the shameless black leadership would wake up soon,
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by HopeRisingmatte(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sad. embarassed What a wicked world
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Nbote(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
codemaniacs:

you guys are either whyte supremacists or very gullible Nigerians

see all the essay you're writing to justify US presence... US iss nut wurld power...

how do you think it will look if US soldiers are in a peaceful country... they are the ones that created "tierrorissm" in order to have excuses to be in those countries..

And u are clearly a theorist.. D US and d Nigerien govt have not at any tym denied d presence of US troops a their purposes. I don't get what point u are trying to make
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by seangy4konji: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
if 3 us soldier died??

about 30 Nigerian soldiers would have lost their lives also.
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by codemaniacs: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
kk
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Unik3030: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
gbishman:
Them think say na play we dey play for Nigeria abi, now them don use their eye watin we dey see
this is Niger republic not Niger state of Nigeria.
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by erico2k2(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
it seems most of ya'll dont know why the US is in Niger republic, name one country without Oil where they will agree to go for fun, they have an interest there more valuable than OIL
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by erico2k2(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

Hey! Don't quote me if you are not certain that you have applied your brain before commenting.

The article states that the slain US soldiers were in a convey along with Nigerien troops, which means they are there either by invitation or by acceptance of an offer to help.

The US is not a rival to African countries so we have no reason not to accept their help in anyway. Or you mean to say the US is attempting to conquer Niger? Of all countries? With a military presence of less than 100 men?

In fact, what exactly is your point??
The US have been there for the past 20 odd years!, they are protecting their interest! dont be fooled by these guys bro,
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Azam101: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
lightblazingnow:
When I hear that people are dead, I ask myself, where are they going, did they prepared for the after life or they never cared about their resting home..??

Prepare, you really don't know when or where it will take place.. Jesus Christ loves you and he really does
Go and sit down only Almighty God can save!
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by bedspread: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
lightblazingnow:
When I hear that people are dead, I ask myself, where are they going, did they prepared for the after life or they never cared about their resting home..??

Prepare, you really don't know when or where it will take place.. Jesus Christ loves you and he really does
YOU JUST HIT THE NAIL BRO.... DTS JUST IT
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by bedspread: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Azam101:
[s]Go and sit down only Almighty God can save![/s]
WHAT ARE U SAYING FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!! DID YOU READ WAT HE WROTE?
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by SmartyPants(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
erico2k2:

The US have been there for the past 20 odd years!, they are protecting their interest! dont be fooled by these guys bro,

Of course they are protecting their interests. Whose interests should they be protecting? Is that not the foundation of society, exchanges of mutually beenficial interests?

Does a baker give you bread out of concern for your own interest or his?

The US presence in Niger is of benefit both to the US and to Niger. That is healthy diplomacy.
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by thebigkendo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
erico2k2:
it seems most of ya'll dont know why the US is in Niger republic, name one country without Oil where they will agree to go for fun, they have an interest there more valuable than OIL

uranium
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by erico2k2(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
thebigkendo:

uranium
Yep thats it, the been mining it for decades.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 / Military Breach In Sierra Leone / Egyptian Army Overthrows President Morsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.