Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,332 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

How Is Fadeyi Area Of Lagos? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Is Fadeyi Area Of Lagos? (3483 Views)

See The Full Details Of Lagos State Govt. Reduction Of Land Use Charge / Room Self Contain(s) Decent *@ Onipanu, Fadeyi, Jibowu, Yaba & Mushin, Lagos. / The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Fadeyi Area Of Lagos? by ace1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good evening,

I am about paying for a house in Fadeyi area of Lagos (Somewhere close to the Pedestrian Bridge). The agent, of course, has a lot of good things to say about the area but I need to hear from people living in/around the area to get a better picture. The house is good no doubt but I need to know what the light and security situation in the area is like. All the times I've been there, there was no light but the agent insists the light in the area is about 65% good. Please if you live in/around this area, help with the information I need
Re: How Is Fadeyi Area Of Lagos? by madridguy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Fadeyi area? Please for security reason don't try it. Fadeyi is one of the most dangerous place in Lagos. Only if you're a trouble type then you can go ahead.

ace1:
Good evening,

I am about paying for a house in Fadeyi area of Lagos (Somewhere close to the Pedestrian Bridge). The agent, of course, has a lot of good things to say about the area but I need to hear from people living in/around the area to get a better picture. The house is good no doubt but I need to know what the light and security situation in the area is like. All the times I've been there, there was no light but the agent insists the light in the area is about 65% good. Please if you live in/around this area, help with the information I need
Re: How Is Fadeyi Area Of Lagos? by lasthero: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nothing to be worried about, except the mushin/olaniyi Vs Fadeyi clashes, especially if you live close to the railway line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Fadeyi Area Of Lagos? by ace1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
madridguy:
Fadeyi area? Please for security reason don't try it. Fadeyi is one of the most dangerous place in Lagos. Only if you're a trouble type then you can go ahead.

Really? Wow!!
Re: How Is Fadeyi Area Of Lagos? by ace1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
lasthero:
Nothing to be worried about, except the mushin/olaniyi Vs Fadeyi clashes, especially if you live close to the railway line

The house is very close to Ikorodu road. Do you have any idea what the current security situation of the area is? I close really late and after facing traffic, I'll get home really late. Do you have an idea of what the power situation in the area is like?
Re: How Is Fadeyi Area Of Lagos? by ipobarecriminals: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
notorious place foe problem children. Nor be goats dey live for there.As long as u have good road,light/nice neighbors, pay and pack in.If u are working on the island, that place is ok for u.Bata than Mushin olosha,olateju
Re: How Is Fadeyi Area Of Lagos? by madridguy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
I'm not exaggerating bro but Fadeyi na for strong men. Crisis virtually everyday.

ace1:

Really? Wow!!
Re: How Is Fadeyi Area Of Lagos? by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
My guy. Please dont do it.When the issues start you will be staying with friends till it subsides. Very rowdy, dirty and noisy. go to yaba, gbagada, anthony, ilupeju or obanikoro.
Re: How Is Fadeyi Area Of Lagos? by Nnamaka1: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
If you have a 9 to 5 job, it's a good area to stay. I stay at Onipan and I have never encountered their wahala. If the house is fine. Please go for it
Re: How Is Fadeyi Area Of Lagos? by ace1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nnamaka1:
If you have a 9 to 5 job, it's a good area to stay. I stay at Onipan and I have never encountered their wahala. If the house is fine. Please go for it

The issue is I close really late. Sometimes I might get home by 11pm or 12am

1 Like

Re: How Is Fadeyi Area Of Lagos? by Flaghouse1: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
MRLANNISTER:
My guy. Please dont do it.When the issues start you will be staying with friends till it subsides. Very rowdy, dirty and noisy. go to yaba, gbagada, anthony, ilupeju or obanikoro.

The very best alternative advise do far,obanikoro,ilupeju,gbagada seems to be the best option in my own opinion,light situation in FADEYI is really not very encouraging ,say 25%,you go buy fuel tire
Re: How Is Fadeyi Area Of Lagos? by Nnamaka1: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2017
ace1:

The issue is I close really late. Sometimes I might get home by 11pm or 12am

The More reason you need somewhere very close to the island. My neighbour works at Eko Hotel VI , closes late, gets home sometimes 12am too. so its no big deal. personally, aside of the local looks of the area, i think its a very good area to live. you are like under 30mins away from every part of lagos. there are multiple entry and exist point .

(1) (Reply)

Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels / Cosgrove Smart Estate Abuja.. / New Rent/Sale In Gbagada....Self Cont, 2bedrooms, 3bedrooms, Duplexes...mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.