Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,598,939 members, 6,033,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 December 2020 at 02:54 AM

How Do I Know Fake LG TV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Do I Know Fake LG TV (12476 Views)

'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie / Naira Marley Features In "The Enemy I Know" Movie, Shares Movie Snippet / Please How Do I Differentiate Fake Lg Tv From Original? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know Fake LG TV by Paramount01(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Please how can I recognize fake LG TV
Re: How Do I Know Fake LG TV by herrlekan(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Paramount01:
Please how can I recognize fake LG TV

It is very hard to detect a fake LG TV but not impossible. Most LG outlet sell fake LG products. However, to avoid being a victim buy from FOUANI stores. You can order online from www.fouani.com and it will be delivered to your doorstep if you can't locate their stores .Their stores are located in major cities like Lagos,port Harcourt etc.Their products comes with two years warranty.
Re: How Do I Know Fake LG TV by Mypeople2(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Please I am about paying for a LG49 inches lj62 that cost less than 95k from Alaba ,how do I know if it is genuine or not?
Re: How Do I Know Fake LG TV by gmacnoms(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mypeople2:
Please I am about paying for a LG49 inches lj62 that cost less than 95k from Alaba ,how do I know if it is genuine or not?
did you buy? What's your experience
Re: How Do I Know Fake LG TV by symbianDON(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
I recently bought a fake 32" LG TV. I knew it was fake but went ahead to buy because I was getting it dirt cheap. I bought from someone who had only used it for 3 weeks for N25k! he actually didn't know it was fake when he bought it for N55k so I leveraged on that to get a real bargain. so how do you know a fake LG TV? firstly if you look very closely at the carton in which it is packed, careful observation will reveal that the LG written on it is a different hue from the other writings on the carton because it was painted on it as an after job! this also applies to the LG written on the tv and the remote controller. again if you see made in china on the TV, it's fake! LG TVs are made in Korea! when the TV is switched on, if you're familiar with LG TVs, you will notice a very different UI from what you are used to and remote controllers of genuine LG TVs will not operate fake LG TVs and vice versa. lastly, fake LG TVs feel much lighter than the genuine ones in weight. Hope this helps.
from my personal experience, however, I don't regret my purchase because the picture quality of the TV compares very well with my other genuine LGs (one is a 3D smart tv). the sound quality is excellent for a TV and it plays most video formats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know Fake LG TV by Mypeople2(m): 2:52am On Oct 05, 2018
gmacnoms:
did you buy? What's your experience
I did.First, that tv is actually 43" and not 49" .You will notice it when you use the measuring tape to measure it diagonally from the bottom
Secordly the model number of the tv do not match with the real tv model number.That means the tv is refurbished .In fact the colour na die .Abeg nor buy that tv .It is not a real smart tv
Re: How Do I Know Fake LG TV by Jombojombo(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18
symbianDON:
I recently bought a fake 32" LG TV. I knew it was fake but went ahead to buy because I was getting it dirt cheap. I bought from someone who had only used it for 3 weeks for N25k! he actually didn't know it was fake when he bought it for N55k so I leveraged on that to get a real bargain. so how do you know a fake LG TV? firstly if you look very closely at the carton in which it is packed, careful observation will reveal that the LG written on it is a different hue from the other writings on the carton because it was painted on it as an after job! this also applies to the LG written on the tv and the remote controller. again if you see made in china on the TV, it's fake! LG TVs are made in Korea! when the TV is switched on, if you're familiar with LG TVs, you will notice a very different UI from what you are used to and remote controllers of genuine LG TVs will not operate fake LG TVs and vice versa. lastly, fake LG TVs feel much lighter than the genuine ones in weight. Hope this helps.
from my personal experience, however, I don't regret my purchase because the picture quality of the TV compares very well with my other genuine LGs (one is a 3D smart tv). the sound quality is excellent for a TV and it plays most video formats.

Pls what has been ur experience with the "fake" LG TV?
I'm about buying one to save some cost. Will u advice me go ahead? Your reply will be appreciated
Re: How Do I Know Fake LG TV by symbianDON(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18
Jombojombo:

Pls what has been ur experience with the "fake" LG TV?
I'm about buying one to save some cost. Will u advice me go ahead? Your reply will be appreciated
well it all boils down to your taste. As for me, the picture quality is ok as well as the audio. It isn't a bad tv except it's a clone. However, I must warn that it's very fragile!! Use it with a good stabilizer and you are good to go. All the best.
Re: How Do I Know Fake LG TV by Jombojombo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18
symbianDON:
well it all boils down to your taste. As for me, the picture quality is ok as well as the audio. It isn't a bad tv except it's a clone. However, I must warn that it's very fragile!! Use it with a good stabilizer and you are good to go. All the best.

I appreciate u immensely.

So it has not given u any complaint since that 2018 that u bought it?
Re: How Do I Know Fake LG TV by Jombojombo(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18
Mypeople2:
I did.First, that tv is actually 43" and not 49" .You will notice it when you use the measuring tape to measure it diagonally from the bottom
Secordly the model number of the tv do not match with the real tv model number.That means the tv is refurbished .In fact the colour na die .Abeg nor buy that tv .It is not a real smatt tv

Pls what has been ur experience with this TV so far? I will appreciate ur response
Re: How Do I Know Fake LG TV by Mypeople2(m): 7:24am On Jul 19
Jombojombo:

Pls what has been ur experience with this TV so far? I will appreciate ur response
The TV is a bit okay.But it is not a latest smart TV.It looks like it was made some decades ago.Although it can browse the internet but most android applications don't work .There is no NETFLIX or other smart features in the TV .The remote control that will be giving to you is the LG general remote control and not the modern one that contains Netflix or other smart features
Finally , I will advice you not to patronize smart TV with LJ model number

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know Fake LG TV by symbianDON(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19
Jombojombo:

I appreciate u immensely.

So it has not given u any complaint since that 2018 that u bought it?
no it hasn't
Re: How Do I Know Fake LG TV by Jombojombo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19
symbianDON:
no it hasn't

God bless u bro.

Pls can u tell me the fake model number, let me look out for it when buying. God no go shame us grin
Re: How Do I Know Fake LG TV by symbianDON(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19
Jombojombo:

God bless u bro.

Pls can u tell me the fake model number, let me look out for it when buying. God no go shame us grin
it is a clone of LG lj50

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know Fake LG TV by paltielx: 8:05pm On Nov 20
Pls help me I recently buy a fake LG TV with model number LK50, pls help me out

(1) (Reply)

Free Download 6 Best Christian Movies Of 2020 / Game Of Thrones Spoiler & Leak Thread (Please Avoid) / New Nollywood Movie “BUSTED” Premieres May 21st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.