Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Made You Register On Nairaland? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You Register On Nairaland? (10770 Views)

If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In / IPPIS: Ten Reasons Why Lecturers Did Not Register On The IPPIS Platform / Can You Register Jamb In One State And Write It In Another? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by bejeria101(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
The business forum which turned out to be a ground for insults and ridicule because of over sabi airheads that keep a conversation without showing how dumb and stupid they are. I have learnt alot frm nl
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Lalas247(f): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
i was going through nairaland and saw lalas247 curves that made me register
Really cheesy
Seun must hear this ...

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by sashx(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Aptitude test guidance and Thank the Almighty I made it in one swap.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by shigishege: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
av been seeing d portal for many years but never interested in signing in or up. but one day i just stumbled on a topic and see funny reactions from people. later i feel being part of d forum but learnt u av to sign up first and ever since then niraland is one of d reason im using phone. most funny people who can make someone laugh and just die. if ur issue or topic is being featured on twitter, Facebook or others u are save but if it find its way to niraland ha bro u go suffer. d set of people here are just different from every other usual nija folks i no know where lala see all of them. dis place na different world entirely. i fear niralanders oooo.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lalas247:
Really cheesy Seun must hear this ...
mind u how did u get such nice curves of yours
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
theapeman:
to expose the foolish act of naija women and mental orientating our naija guys that this women (naija women) are nothing but piece of shiit in a toilet undecided

and also to enlighten our guys the benefit of dating a foreign woman which are by far better than our gorillas.

further more! I join nairaland just for this sole purpose which I found our guys lacking in this area.
is this goingape?
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by theapeman: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
is this goingape?
cool
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by shomb: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Job Vacancy For Boy/ Girl That Can Fry Yam, Akara And Potato
This job is for you if you are good at frying yam,potato and akara ,kindly

Call :08021224320

You must reside within surulere .
Qualification: First school leaving certificate
Waec ,SSCE.
Must be 18 - 23 years of age.l
Call now and start working !!!!!!!!!
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by soath(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Comment. One.
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by soath(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
SPDAZZY:
My fiance was always on his phone, and later explained that it's nairaland and how informative it was. I decided to give it a trial, now I am hooked too.

Though I think I used to get more informate before than these days. Literature section keeps me going though.

21st October and my fiance and I would become husband and wife smiley
Eku orire o! grin
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by samsobo24(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
To correct the negative comments of some on this forum about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by SPDAZZY(f): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
soath:
Eku orire o! grin

Ese gan
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by flow1759: 5:16am On Oct 08, 2017
swiz123:
Two writers made me join.. Therock5555 and flow1759

Cool to know
Re: What Made You Register On Nairaland? by hoodboi(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Well I was on Naijarules then someone called hoodboi invited me to rap battle

Kept visiting ever since but started posting proper much later

LMFAO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Your Jamb Result Here / Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture ) / JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.