Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Car Window Tint/sunscreen Fitted For All Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Window Tint/sunscreen Fitted For All Cars (1490 Views)

Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / 20% off on all cars inspections call us 09033704148 / Brain Box For All Cars At Ladipo Market, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Window Tint/sunscreen Fitted For All Cars by OnTimeNigga: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
Car window tint/sunscreen fitted for all cars

Quality tint/shades for car window and windscreens that blocks out the sun to your taste and gives you privacy wherever you are (beach , joint etc ) and prevents dust and sun from destroying your car interior..can be used while you drive or when you park your car in Sunny areas....affordable price range 9k for a set of 4 pieces for each car door and 6k for front and back windscreens....prices are negotiable .. free delivery anywhere in the country call 08109333756

Re: Car Window Tint/sunscreen Fitted For All Cars by kayjasper(f): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2017
And how does this work?

Some piece of cloth you stick on the glass from the outside or what?

Expantiate on your product.

1 Like

Re: Car Window Tint/sunscreen Fitted For All Cars by krisinfo: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2017
The product sef taya me too o. some pieces of fabrics wrapped all over from the outside for 9k? na wah o
Re: Car Window Tint/sunscreen Fitted For All Cars by FiiahnAuto(f): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2017
krisinfo:
The product sef taya me too o. some pieces of fabrics wrapped all over from the outside for 9k? na wah o

Registered cars

2005 Toyota solara for 1.250

2008 Toyota Camry for 2m

2010 Toyota Camry for 3.5

2005 Benz E320 for 1.9m

Tokunbo cars

2009 Toyota Camry for 3.6

2005 Toyota Corolla for 2.4

2004 Toyota Matrix for 1.8

2007 Toyota Rav4 for 3.5

Call 0803374436 for details
Re: Car Window Tint/sunscreen Fitted For All Cars by OnTimeNigga: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2017
[img][/img]
kayjasper:
And how does this work?

Some piece of cloth you stick on the glass from the outside or what?

Expatriate on your produce.

You don't stick the product to the glass or anything like that....you wear it on top of the car door/over the car window the way you wear a hat on your head and it stays like that

The prices are negotiable guys....the fabric is quality and expensive ( because it is elastic and very difficult to get within the country ) that's why the price has that range...it won't tear with repeated use ( which is what will happen if I used substandard material )and will last you for a long time

It is also a soft material that ensures the rubber lining of your car door isn't damaged and allows the right amount of visibility into your car to ensure you comply with the rules and regulation of the road ...a lot of work is put into it to make sure it gives you what you desire from it
Re: Car Window Tint/sunscreen Fitted For All Cars by OnTimeNigga: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2017
krisinfo:

The 9k or what ever price agreed covers your delivery expenses where ever you are in the country and is for a set of four for each car door/window ..the price is also negotiable bro..call 08109333756 and place an order

(1) (Reply)

I have Sold my American Used Toyota Sienna XLE AWD - Fully Equipped / Awoof Superclean 011 Toyota Corolla Toks Fabric For Jst 3.3m See Pix..... / Toyota Sienna 1.850million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.