Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State (1452 Views)

See What A Builder Post On Twitter (SEE PHOTO HERE) / Urgent Sales.... Uncomplicated 3bedroom For Sale @iyana Iyesi For 2.5m / Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Ilasa Road, Iyana Iyesi, Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by MrRitchie: 3:14am On Oct 05, 2017
If you're a builder and you live around this environ or anywhere else and you think you can work on a small project of a two bedroom bungalow (low budget) in iyana iyesi ogun state pls drop your whatsapp number or email address let's discuss,

Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by bobdee05: 4:35am On Oct 05, 2017
deethad73@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by creamyzone: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2017
Hello mr ritchie,
We are real estate consultants and graduates of a reputable university. You can count on us to achieve your desire of a 2 bedroom bungalow no matter your land size. Our service rate is flexible and affordable. We also reside in ota with offices in lagos and ota .Feel free to visit our ota office at iyana iyesi so we can discuss details. I got your gsm number from your old topic "idash naira" but not reachable. Call or send sms to 0803-629-4184 then I will send our whatsapp line. Awaiting your favourable response and looking forward to work with you. Thank you sir.

Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by creamyzone: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2017
More pictures...

Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2017

With my experience as a Quantity surveyor and cost manager. I can help you with your low budget project.
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by MrRitchie: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2017
Send me your WhatsApp number so we can discuss better
creamyzone:
Hello mr ritchie,
We are real estate consultants and graduates of a reputable university. You can count on us to achieve your desire of a 2 bedroom bungalow no matter your land size. Our service rate is flexible and affordable. We also reside in ota with offices in lagos and ota .Feel free to visit our ota office at iyana iyesi so we can discuss details. I got your gsm number from your old topic "idash naira" but not reachable. Call or send sms to 0803-629-4184 then I will send our whatsapp line. Awaiting your favourable response and looking forward to work with you. Thank you sir.
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by MrRitchie: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2017
Is your number on WhatsApp?
raymondFirstborn:

With my experience as a Quantity surveyor and cost manager. I can help you with your low budget project.
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by MrRitchie: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2017
Sent you a message
bobdee05:
deethad73@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
MrRitchie:
Is your number on WhatsApp?
yes it is
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by waldigit: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
MrRitchie:
If you're a builder and you live around this environ or anywhere else and you think you can work on a small project of a two bedroom bungalow (low budget) in iyana iyesi ogun state pls drop your whatsapp number or email address let's discuss,

Thanks

Well we can do it for you.
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by MrRitchie: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
All I want is a bricklayer not supervisor. Is ur number on whatsapp?
waldigit:

Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by MrRitchie: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
waldigit:

Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by MrRitchie: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
waldigit:

Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by waldigit: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
MrRitchie:
OK Let me recommend this guy.

0805 227 7231 Sam by the name.
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by MrRitchie: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ok thanks is he on WhatsApp?
waldigit:

OK Let me recommend this guy.

0805 227 7231 Sam by the name.
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by stancydg: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Well, I am working on a site along that axis, precisely at iju love, just a little after canaanland for a nairalander at the moment. Site pictures coming soon. Besides that, i consult for helpline homes limited, owners of green age estate, iyana iyesi, otta. You may want us to handle yours as well. 07034643328 is the Whatsapp line.
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by creamyzone: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrRitchie:

my brother, a bricklayer cant deliver without the expertise of a professional. there is more to building construction than block setting or wall plastering. except you dont want good and fine finishing. we are resident at iyesi ota and know the environment very well. omo onile wahala is another issue you have to contend with. We have a team of skilled and experienced workers on our team. patronize us today and lets assist you achieve your heart desire within your budget. I have posted my gsm line earlier. send your whatsapp line via sms then we can chat privately. (sorry I cant post my whatsapp line on a public forum to avoid spam messages, its strictly for business). hope you understand. Thank you...
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by MrRitchie: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
creamyzone:

my brother, a bricklayer cant deliver without the expertise of a professional. there is more to building construction than block setting or wall plastering. except you dont want good and fine finishing. we are resident at iyesi ota and know the environment very well. omo onile wahala is another issue you have to contend with. We have a team of skilled and experienced workers on our team. patronize us today and lets assist you achieve your heart desire within your budget. I have posted my gsm line earlier. send your whatsapp line via sms then we can chat privately. (sorry I cant post my whatsapp line on a public forum to avoid spam messages, its strictly for business). hope you understand. Than you...
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by waldigit: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
MrRitchie:
Ok thanks is he on WhatsApp?
yes
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by MrRitchie: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
He's not responding
waldigit:

yes
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by waldigit: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
MrRitchie:
He's not responding
I will tell him to give you a call.
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by fxWaz(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2017
I'd be willing to take up the job Sir. Pledge to deliver a good work at a competitive quote. Thanks in anticipation. Email; babatundeaboderin@gmail.com, phone/whatsapp; 07052133045
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by adebaxton(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
MrRitchie:

Thanks

Bldr. Adebayo
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by MrRitchie: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Let me have your email pls?
adebaxton:

Bldr. Adebayo

Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by adebaxton(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
MrRitchie:
Let me have your email pls?
access2m@hotmail.com
smattad@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by MrRitchie: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
I've sent you a mail
adebaxton:

access2m@hotmail.com
smattad@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by fendorf(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Contact us for your granite.
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by MrRitchie: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Do you also sell the ones in cement sacks, I'd need about 20bags
fendorf:
Contact us for your granite.
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by fendorf(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
MrRitchie:
Do you also sell the ones in cement sacks, I'd need about 20bags
no sir
Re: In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State by stancydg: 3:55pm On May 12, 2018
Get a masterpiece today. Simply hit us up on whatsapp 07034643328 and or 09076151101, 08064451163.

(1) (Reply)

"Fortune’s Always Hiding" Retro Cassette Tape Coffee Table - Pictures / Secure Plot(s) With C Of O At Christal Villa Queens Court At An Amazing Discount / WONDERFUL PROMO!! BUY 5PLOTS AND GET 1FREE!! READ AND ACT NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.