Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter (37950 Views)

Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter / CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear / Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Op & where is her username
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by buchilino(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2017
Chukwuemekankem:

you are very stupid o...
so any lady in uniform work is now food for oga's at the top.
Nigerian fowl..

NWANNE TAKE AM EASY. I UNDERSTAND WHERE D GUY IS COMING FROM COS I WORK IN A FEDERAL GOVT ORGANIZATION. BELIEVE ME D KIND ADULTERY N FORNICATIONS WEY DEY HAPPEN 4 ALL THESE GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS IS UNBELIEVABLE
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by Carter4luv(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2017
Slay mama queen mak una see oooo, she's beautiful and yet still saves lives, slay queen all u do is make up, wear padoforward to kill men on d street. Issorite. We are watching.
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by mrwonlasewonie: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
Hard working wetin?

Wen shiit hit the fan na back seat them go dey

Investigate, u will discover that she's was sneaked into the system by one top notch who is also fucking her
nawa o.So any lady that is fine means she cannot earn that position.oga at the top must have sneaked her in through her vagyna? Ok if she was ugly and fat it means she earned that position? grin
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by girl4rmspace(f): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2017
illitrate:
somebody heeelp, my house don catch fire, heeeelp

call the fire service for me.

Lol careful what u wish for
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by ChrisBankz(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2017
so only seeing her picture and her message has made you conclude that she is hard working abi? abeg which glasses you dey use??
Rokia2:
What a cute lady. And hardworking as well rare.
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by BluntBoy(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
pls op i need her i.d 4 my guy only,bluntboy

My Sugar grin

shocked
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by farem: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2017
HeWrites:
FOOD FOR THE OGA AT THE TOP grin

Source; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/check-out-amazing-photos-of-curvy.html

Free your dirty mind from immoral life imprisonment you have kept it.
Life is not always t lived the way your jaundiced, infantile mind works.
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by moshino(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2017
HeWrites:
FOOD FOR THE OGA AT THE TOP grin

Source; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/check-out-amazing-photos-of-curvy.html

Is that what you see, and think of women, including your mother, sisters and female relatives?
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by afroxyz: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2017
Simple spelling and punctuation you no know.
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by YourFatherLap: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2017
How can you use fire to quench fire.... She is too hot Na...

Their father lap
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by HeWrites(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2017
moshino:

Is that what you see, and think of women, including your mother, sisters and female relatives?

Including your mama

Oloriburuku omo
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by macaranta(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2017
I suspect guys will soon go setting their houses ablaze so she can come to the rescue
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2017
generationz:

You know because your mom is my partner abi

You mean to tell me everyday who follows Kim Kardashian and amber rose on the gram is a lesbian.
i will only believe you're not a lesbian if you can do one thing for me. Should i tell you?
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by dollytino4real(f): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2017
BluntBoy:

My Sugar grin
shocked
my sweetie pie how far
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by rawpadgin(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Shut up.

She's not like ur mom
why bro,
why

U just insulted a 65year old senior citizen Who spent all her hay days trying to make her children become successful in life by hawking food items around the streets of warri

Now that she's old, not doing much but enjoying the fruit of her labour u a well known nitwit is insulting her

U know, I always say I will literally kill anybody that insult her

The only reason u are still alive is because I don't know u in person

Have a horrible day embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by Uhomanbulus110(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Lovely
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by YelloweWest: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
why bro,
why

U just insulted a 65year old senior citizen Who spent all her hay days trying to make her children become successful in life by hawking food items around the streets of warri

Now that she's old, not doing much but enjoying the fruit of her labour u a well known nitwit is insulting her

U know, I always say I will literally kill anybody that insult her

The only reason u are still alive is because I don't know u in person

Have a horrible day embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Oh oh oh! It hurts u when someone calls your hardworking mom a whoŕe??

Yet u have the nerve to call a lady who is putting in good hard work to earn a living a whoŕe by suggesting she is sleeping with her boss!

Your hypocrisy stinks!!!

The next time you want to call another woman a whoŕe, remember they spread their legs just like your mother spread hers! angry

Fùck you!
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by Charles4075(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chukason1:
ibo girls are hardworking unlike ....
Bia, this boy. Be careful dia. You want to start again abi

Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by Charles4075(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Oh oh oh! It hurts u when someone calls your hardworking mom a whoŕe??

Yet u have the nerve to call a lady who is putting in good hard work to earn a living a whoŕe by suggesting she is sleeping with her boss!

Your hypocrisy stinks!!!

The next time you want to call another woman a whoŕe, remember they spread their legs just like your mother spread hers! angry

Fùck you!

Jeezzzz.

Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by walesalak(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nice one wink
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by shomb: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Vacancy For Boy/ Girl That Can Fry Yam, Akara And Potato
This job is for you if you are good at frying yam,potato and akara ,kindly

Call :08021224320

You must reside within surulere .
Qualification: First school leaving certificate
Waec ,SSCE.
Must be 18 - 23 years of age.l
Call now and start working !!!!!!!!!
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Lol careful what u wish for

Always wondering how kissing an alien would feel.
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by girl4rmspace(f): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
illitrate:

Always wondering how kissing an alien would feel.

No need to wonder u are free
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by JobNewsAssam: 8:55pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Personalized SAP Training Course In Lagos And Port Harcourt / I’m The Only Woman At My Job — The Life Of An Oil And Gas Engineer At Sea / When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.