Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food (5604 Views)

I Swear Ur Babe No Set Reach Her / You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Eka111(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2017
Your babe caught you cheating, you went to her apartment to apologise and she served you this food.
Will you eat ?
YES or NO?

Oya see other people's comments

1 Like

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Djazmatic: 6:07am On Oct 05, 2017
U need to rethink or the food will be a ☠ poison
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by oz4real83(m): 6:10am On Oct 05, 2017
one week after eating the food she will post this pic

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by emmie14: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2017
Eat nothing yet . It depends on her heart anyway? The safest is to avoid anything food even food in the other room.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by AloyalNigerian(m): 6:19am On Oct 05, 2017
Eve and the apple comes to mind. No food, no contact, no nothing for the next 1 week.
What am I saying sef #tEaMsInGlE

1 Like

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 05, 2017
I will eat it. She can't hurt an ant. She forgives and forgets easily.
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by MaestroID(m): 6:20am On Oct 05, 2017
Iss Fool day will eat that food... U will jst go and see your Heavenly maker.
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 05, 2017
ThankYouGod:

Hahahaha never underestimate the power of a woman.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by dollytino4real(f): 6:32am On Oct 05, 2017
y are u afraid, it will make u sleep over or love her forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by oyatmicah(m): 6:45am On Oct 05, 2017
i go use her step down d food
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by savagefinder1: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2017
ThankYouGod:
IMO
trust is for the weak..
many did so and have gone to the great beyond.
cheers.!!!

6 Likes

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 05, 2017
wink will even serve you more than that

1 Like

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by MrMcJay(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2017
That food is what we call "Last Supper".

10 Likes

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by MrMcJay(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2017
ThankYouGod:

A good heart forgives but a good brain never forgets.

The day she's going to show you ehn, PM News would carry your story.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by obyrich(m): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2017
sekxy:
Hmmmm.
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by muller101(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2017
After the woman is the devil
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Larryfest(m): 7:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Na the last food wey u go chop for this life be dat...
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Darkseid(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2017
I'll be like; babe if you have truly forgiven me, prove it by eating with me. And I go make sure she take the first bite, after that she go swerve.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2017
Dias poison inside
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by mayorkyzo: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2017
My two weak points r there o...chicken and cold malt...
For me I go chop,cos something must kill a man grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by KingAirforce1(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
Some girls can be so mean sha
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Greenbuoy(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Me that I have ajesara. All I have to do is use my left thumb to touch my forehead thrice... And voila, ta ba fe'mo loju a riran, oyela!! If she's poisoned the food truly, I will see countless soldier ants.
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by LordOfNaira: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2017
sekxy:

My woman cheesy

That tribalism is the issue, though sad
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2017
WE GO EAT AM TOGETHER grin
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2017
Why cheat in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by excanny: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2017
He might cheat and still love her dearly. That is how men's minds are wired.
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by joyndidi: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2017
MrMcJay:

A good heart forgives but a good brain never forgets.

The day she's going to show you ehn, PM News would carry your story.
my dad always say this proverb and its true
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by joyndidi: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2017
Greenbuoy:
Me that I have ajesara. All I have to do is use my left thumb to touch my forehead thrice... And voila, ta ba fe'mo loju a riran, oyela!! If she's poisoned the food truly, I will see countless soldier ants.
even after seeing the countless soldier ants you might still end up in the other side
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Greenbuoy(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2017
joyndidi:
even after seeing the countless soldier ants you might still end up in the other side
na lie!

Emi ma ni... Emi fadeyi oloro!!
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by gentlegenius(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2017
sekxy:
And you must join me to eat or else...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by joyndidi: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Greenbuoy:
na lie!

Emi ma ni... Emi fadeyi oloro!!
stay there make pant day wear you.......lol
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by twentyk(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
MrMcJay:
That food is what we call "Last Supper".
last supper aiye....chop and die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable / Lol!! I Opened Facebook And This Is What I Saw (Pics) / Girls Nowadays Are Something Else,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.