Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Rent/share That Unused Space In Your Office Or House And Make Extra Cash. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Rent/share That Unused Space In Your Office Or House And Make Extra Cash. (506 Views)

Where To Get Affordable Shoes For Office Or Casual Use 2k 3k 4k 5k 6k / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rent/share That Unused Space In Your Office Or House And Make Extra Cash. by Maxmmanuel(m): 6:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Do you know someone in need of apartments available for sublet or sharing or can you sublet/share your own apartment so someone can pay you for it? Why don't you make some money� out of that space you are not using?

CoHabit� is aimed at creating a community for people with a mutual need for co-living spaces.
Please drop your phone number so we can add you to put WhatsApp group or you can add me (Cyprian) on 08132660431 and message me to add you. ��‍♂ so we'll know that you're interested to know more about our business model.

CoHabit� is all about erasing the stress of securing affordable apartments any and everywhere.
Re: Rent/share That Unused Space In Your Office Or House And Make Extra Cash. by Ilefoaye(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2017
hy
Re: Rent/share That Unused Space In Your Office Or House And Make Extra Cash. by Maxmmanuel(m): 6:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Ilefoaye:
hy

Please drop your phone number so we can add you to put WhatsApp group or you can add me (Cyprian) on 08132660431 and message me to add you.

(1) (Reply)

Average Salary Of A Compliance Officer In A Private Sechool? / Free CCNP Training / Computer Science Project Topics And Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.