Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

See What They Said About Us On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What They Said About Us On Twitter (422 Views)

Kwankwaso: “They Said We Can’t Use Eagle Square, ICC” / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What They Said About Us On Twitter by courseadivsor: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2017
Someone posted this on a whatsapps group page I belong to. I fin it worrisome and scary...

Sad....very sad

Nigeria, The State of Slavery .........Part 1

"We should have wiped the continent clean of you cockroaches, an over abundance of empathy is our greatest flaw"

This comment above about killing the entire Nigerians was written by one Bishop Paru Deum in response to my comment on @RT's Twitter post "Humanity at risk as sperm levels amongst Western men plummet to record low".

Before I could recover from its dehumanizing content, Glen wrote:

"The world isn't ready for planet of the apes".

Angry Asian who is probably a Chinese wrote : " Yeah! Africa where they still fling shit at each other ".

Then Bishop Paru Deum added:

"If the West stopped feeding and funding you, your entire continent would return to the Stone Age after a total cannibalistic Armageddon.

To cap it up, another tweeter by name Honest Hardworker added :

"You know, a capable people wouldn't let foreigners repeatedly enslave and dispossess them. Hey, how is China treating you? How did the Arabs?"

Attached you shall find a few of the over 50 tweets of pure unadulterated hatred against Nigeria and the black race. As they poured, one after the other, I tried defending those I could then after a while, I gave up. There were too many of them. But I went intermittently to read the comments and my heart sank deeply into despair. The tweets were made from Americans, Brits, Chinese and many more white nations yet no one came to Nigeria's rescue.

The whole world knows about slavery and colonialism; about the exploitation of Africa especially Nigeria yet not one tweet called for a "STOP" to the highly racist and discriminating attacks NOT ONE.

I felt very angry. I cried and felt violated . Then I wiped my tears and reflected the situation in Nigeria ... maybe they aren't far from the truth. Have we loved ourselves enough to patriotically develop upon our chances and resources

I suddenly remembered a cold discussion with an Exxon Mobil expatriate and my hard talk with Professor Pat Utomi... pardon me sir but I think Nigerians deserve to hear it ...

Nigeria, the state of slavery .... part 2

Nigerian Senators compromise on #Ajaokuta Steel in exchange for Louis Vuitton shoes and shopping spree in Paris ...

A few years ago, Professor Utomi was in Paris for a conference when he got a phone call from a senator friend of his who happened to also be in Paris. They agreed to meet up the next day.

The next day, a bus pulled up by Prof's hotel and he hopped in to meet it filled with Senators and government officials amongst others. They drove to Champs Elysees (a luxury shopping street in Paris). Louis Vuitton (LV) was their first stop. The senators lousily helped themselves to shoes, belts, briefcases, and many other items ... each senator picked and packed till their hands were filled to the brim.

Embarrassed Prof whispered to his friend "what is going on here? Who is going to pay for all these items running to hundreds of thousands of Euros ?"

The senator replied "It's these guys over there" pointing at some white men . "They are interested in the privatization of Ajaokuta steel and brought us (the committee members) to Paris for a treat in turn for some administrative favors".

Prof's heart missed beats upon hearing that.

"Prof, are you not picking anything? These Oyinbos are desperate for Ajaokuta and have money o. You better shop your share on their pocket ".

Just not to feel off, Prof picked up a bottle of perfume but insisted on paying for it himself.

As they all walked out of the LV store and into the bus, each senator with a minimum of 4 huge shopping bags struggled to get seated in.

Prof was squeezed in between the lot as the senators' laughter and gist of shopping conquests filled the air.

"I was disgusted Natasha. Did our distinguished senators just sell Ajaokuta off for Louis Vuitton goods? Did I just witness Nigeria's steel future being determined on the streets of Paris?"

They were setting off to another treat by the Ajaokuta investors but he pleaded with his senator friend to drop him off at his hotel because he had to get to his paperwork.

Prof got to his room and settled at his desk to work but as he held unto his pen, his pen held unto his heart. He wanted to write out how angry and cheap he felt. How hopeless and sorry our country's future was ... but he couldn't .

He sat at his desk all night till early morning reflecting on all the mishaps Nigeria steel sector faced right from the days of Sir Tafawa Balewa till now.

"Why don't you speak about this sir " I asked Prof.

"I will do so when Nigerians are ready for the truth " Prof responded .

Dear Nigerians, are you ready for the truth? Are you ready to emancipate yourself from mental slavery?

Yesterday, Fayemi announced that he briefed president Buhari on his Ajaokuta's plans ...

Ask yourself "were there any compromises made to the detriment of my future?"

I ask you... yes you reading this " Take a look at your life and tell me what you would do to liberate yourself and your children from slavery" ?

May I remind you of Honest Hardworker's comment from my previous post

" How is China treating you Nigeria"?

Or Bishop Paru's comment :

"We should have wiped the continent clean of you cockroaches" .

Nigeria, we either work together as a team or we fail individually. The choice is ours.

Natasha Akpoti

Re: See What They Said About Us On Twitter by Amein(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2017
I am speechless. But it is not their fault.

(1) (Reply)

Why October 1st Is A Day Of Regret / Corruption Now Walks On Two Leg In This APC Regime / What Happened In Anambra Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.