Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (13766 Views)

Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) / World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? / World Teachers' Day - Share Your Experiences With Your Favourite/worst Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by fraudbad: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
Uncle Agric
hehe
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Derekethan1: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
Uncle Francis in Fatima. He use to nack my kpekus
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by dbynonetwork: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
BUHARI!!!

For using NEPOTISM as a tool for treasure looting...
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Benjom(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
Samanja... that man can flog o.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Adelugbak(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
All my teachers.

kiss
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by bayocanny: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Feyintola, you will never go unpunished sad he beat me so tey I dey purge the following day.

2 Likes

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Daniel... The man said "with the type of brain you have, you can't go to university"

last month he saw my picture on FB wearing graduation gown with my VC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2017
My English Language teacher Mrs Shadare @ St Patrick's Grammer School Ibadan
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Frog Jump grin my biology teacher. I always love the topic reproduction system. The man can draw d.ick and pun.na for africa. cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Kingsley123456(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2017
angry grin cool shocked Did many but, I can never forget Mr. Agboalu, my Jss1 English Teacher, He flogged the hell out of me, Because of NEW FOCUS English txt bk. I even told my mom I want to withdraw.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Divay22(f): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2017
From my primary school... Uncle Joseph and Patrick

Secondary... My economics teacher, literature, Government (lazy tho, but we used it for our advantage), my mathematics uncle (If i was possible, he would have opened my head and put maths textbook inside)my biology aunty and English (my favorite) kiss kiss kiss kiss

I love you all kiss
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Eyimofe2017: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2017
Mrs Apanisile.
Mrs C. Bello
Mrs Olatuja.
Mrs Adeleke
You all were mothers, you made me fall in love with English Language/ literature..
God bless you all.

Dieu Le Viet ut sint unum...
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by OboOlora(f): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Moronfolu and Mr Fred....ISL...................God bless their souls!
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by madridguy(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2017
Mr read your book sound very familiar.

Mine is Agricultural Science teacher.

Nenejeje:
mostly my primary school teachers, they are good.

I also remember one in my sec sch days, always flogging. we nicknamed him 'Mr read your book'
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by yunnyp(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2017
Mrs. Aishat my primary school teacher and Mrs. Gaji my secondary school teacher (Mathematics/Class teacher)
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by madridguy(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2017
Madam Ann Obijiakwu, continue to R.I.P
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by PricelexxZiny(f): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2017
jamesharryson:
Kai! Mr. Agua, my chemistry teacher that year. The man can flog for Africa
Did you attend science school?

1 Like

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by desmond2pk: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari the coup plotter
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by 2shure: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Fuc dem all.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by oloriadejoke(f): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2017
i can't forget my secondry school class teacher mr ogunsekan but we nicknamed him (ajalekoko)..(I will flog you,you will die) that is his favourite slogan
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by ReubenE(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
My primary 5 teacher: Think of Me
My P.H.E teacher in secondary school: Give Me

They have one thing in common, flogging.
It helped me to be serious and act responsibly.

God bless them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by olayinkajnr(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Primary School: Mrs Raji. She picked interest in me when she observed I use left hand to write. That woman made my study easier.

Secondary School: Mr Dauda (PHE teacher). He tried a lot. He saved me when I had an accident on my head. I had a very deep cut on my head, making my skull very visible. This brave man rushed me to the hospital.

Mr Luka Dennis (Business Studies in JSS, Economics in SS), Mr Samson Oguntoye (Agric Science (his main field) and English Language (he is damn good), Mr. Segun (we call him capline. He thought me Introductory Technology)

Above all, Mr Kareem Ismail (my teacher (physics, chemistry, further maths, biology, maths, agric, my sec school director). He is an all-rounder. He registered me for WAEC free of charge. Wanted to pay my registration fee (41k) in FUTMINNA when I got admission but I rejected it.

They really shaped my life!!!

2 Likes

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by DanielsParker(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Pells:
My primary six uncle that beats me then!!! Flogging person so hard you would think if your a theif or kidnapper? Na wah ooo,,, If I see him now,, i will juss hiss....

My junr sec school 2, I had a crush on a beautiful Corper,, so fine and dark and same body type like Genevieve,, when ever she is teaching I always listen and stay calm,, Also pass her subject so high she gives me respect for that,, not knowing it's because I have a crush on her... She finally left after the one year program... I cried and am still looking for her till today

Continue looking for her

1 Like

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Abeyjide: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2017
My mathematics teacher Alh Abdukareem who taught me in st Anthony sec sch ilorin. popularly known as Alhaji
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Sparkle777(f): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Nice topic. My mother is a retired teacher,she practically taught me and my siblings well. And she was our primary 4teacher. Momisco, God bless you nyafu nyafu.
My primary 6 teacher Mr. Asmah a Ghananian, much respect. My ss1 maths teacher Mr. Ekete,I passed maths because of you. My form mistress and Inter sc teacher Mrs Ugwu,thank you ma. And to others that were good,thanks all. Thanks also to the sadists ones who wanted to show me pepper, its not my fault that my family get money and una no get.
My absu lecturers Mr Emezue, Dr. Ota, Mr Nwosu, Mr Chukwu etc God bless una too much. Mr Chigbo,you planned making my life miserable but God pass you. Am now a big shot in govt work, go eat ur self.
OK,am done.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by ademola1333(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2017
Thanks to: 1. My mother for everything 2. Mrs Adedokun for her love and care. 3. Mr Dawood for instilling discipline. 4. Mr Adetoro Q.A. for giving inspiration and hope. 5. Tella Rasheed and Olawale Said for their help and guidance. 6. All my teachers who have contributed in making me.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by cutedharmee: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Aunty Akinleye when I was in primary school, she's use to eating my food. Uncle Oladipupo... ure d best. God bless u anywhr u are and my Hausa teacher in secondary school... much love I gat fr her
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by SlimHan(f): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Wale- my economics teacher

Mr Sabinus- My mathematics teacher. D best teacher in the world. God bless you wherever you are.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by dimeji877(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2017
joyndidi:
mine is Mrs Shobanke God that woman can teach!!! and I love the way she carries herself. ....my second best teacher is Mr Kasali the man made me see physics in a different way entirely and I love physics now because of him. ........Happy Teachers day to all teachers that really touched lives through their career God bless you all

Is it sshs?
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Jehitalahun: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2017
Mr.Ajala. My class teacher back then in primary school- Omolayo Nursery and Primay School, Ibadan He had enough patience to teach me how to read and write. How i wish i can locate him and appreciate him.Even though i was a kid then he believed in me and with his patience and teaching skills, learning became a thing of interest to me.Where ever you are now,i want you to know that you made so much impact in my life.I am now a graduate.God bless you and your lineage sir.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Iseoluwani: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2017
Mrs fapounda who told me an too brilliant and because I read ahead of the class and answer questions and ask harder questions she sees me as a pin in the ass, now I dropped agricultural science because of her frustration Now I m regretting the wound she caused on me.. .

Stupid teacher may she be frustrated year in year out
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Sexytemi(f): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2017
Uncle Samson(pry 4 teacher) had a crush on him, still miss him till date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unilorin Screening Test Result / Man Sues Bugema University, Kampala For Banning Miniskirts, Lipstick, Sleeveless / What Are The Text Books That You Can Make Use For Jamb Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.